the visitor

That person

"1,2,3.annyeonghaseyo sonyuhshidae imnida!"The 9 girls greeted brightly,first reaction of hyomin was to embrace sunny,sunny was glad that although they haven't been meeting up a lot but their relationship was still good.since soyeon has been a trainee for so long and that she almost debuted with them,her relationship with the members are really good,they could joke around and a stranger could easily tell that they are close. The loud greeting made Qri look up from her phone and realise what exactly is happening,"1,2,3.annyeonghaseyo t ara imnida!"snsd were caught off by the sudden greeting but both groups laughed it off.

 

Practically everyone in he group had good relationship with snsd even Qri,while everyone were rejoicing their reunion.Qri wasn't really in the mood she once again fiddle with her phone,hwayoung was standing at the side awkwardly,the unnies were too busy to realise that hwayoung is new here.At this time,hwayoung noticed Qri was alone in the corner and she remembered even in trainee days they don't talk much,hwayoung thought since they will pretty much be in a group soon why not build up good relationships to enable good teamwork.

 

"Qri unnie,what are you doing?" the new maknae asked timidly,although qri really hated her existance but she faked a smile,"Nothing much,was just playing with my phone."That was actually the end of the conversation,the two stood awkwardly side by side until eunjung noticed hwayoung standing awkwardly at the corner of her eye."omg,guys you all must be here because of the New member right?It was really rude of us to not introduce her to you,sorry.Okay,this is hwayoung the new maknae and also The new member."Eunjung pointed to hwayoung as she waved timidly,everyone was clapping except for one,qri."I almost forgot you're the main person today,sorry for neglecting you,hwayoung ah hope you don't mind."she shakes her head and showed off a pleasant smile,"please feel free to sit around,we need to handle some admin matters."T ara announced in unison,everyone helped with the luggage including qri who was really pissed by now.

 

Hwayoung awe gratefully,the room was nicely decorated just waiting for her arrival,although she didnt own the room all to herself but she was really happy that her unnies made it a point to actually decorate the room just for her.Boram,eunjung and jiyeon stayed in the room to help hwayoung with her luggage and stuffs while soyeon,qri and hyomin went out to serve the guests . "Wow hwayoung you have good sense of fashion!" "Your accessories are real pretty!" "I like the way you designed your notebook!" "Where did you get this laptop?it looks really cool!"Compliments were coming from everyone,the room was as noisy as always just that this time it was all about hwayoung,she lowered her head shyly,but still willingly accepting all the compliments.

 

"Unnies are the best!What will I do without them."Because of the not ending compliments the unpacking process was very slow but somhow the 4 members managed to get everything shipshape in less than an hour.They finally walked out of that room,"Sorry for all the waiting but the actual party starts now!"Qri was pulling a long face immediately after "she" came out.

 

Snsd were exchanging smiles with the unfamiliar member,the music played and t ara were serving the guests pizza they brought,hyomin couldn't care less,her sunny is here,the only thing on her mind that time was probably only Sunny,she literally sticked with her for the whole day,sunny couldn't help but let out a big smile towards the same aged friend.Jiyeon was having a good time with yoona they were talking and laughing together,boram was giggling with sooyoung with some dirty jokes ,when they told hyoyeon the joke she was laughing her head off,eunjung was taking selcas with Yuri and seohyun ,they laughed when they saw how silly they looked in the picture.So she was there sitting alone with her handphone again,she wasn't having appetite not even for her favourite pizza,hwayoung felt really weird.

 

Hwayoung POW

Wasn't this party for me?Why are they not accompanying me and making me all awkward in one corner,I understand there are guests but nevermind It's okay.Look its qri unnie,things are still kinda awkward between us,let me make the first move then.hwaiting hwayoung!

 

Author's POW

"Unnie why not join the rest and have fun together?" " I'm not in the mood now" she moved slightly to the right to avoid hwayoung who was on the left.Hwayoung seems to sense something is wrong,she has the feeling that qri is having negative feelings with her.After exchanging just one sentence hwayoung walked away and when she turned back she could see qri smirking her way,a part of her kinda died at the moment.'This is gonna be hard for me...'Hwayoung thought while pulling the long face of hers.She proceeded to find eunjung,she was still taking selcas with the two,she awkwardly slides into the circle they sat in.Eunjung notices and or course she let her in " As I said this is t ara New member,Hwayoung.Say hi to your unnies." Hwayoung waved enthusiastically and so did the two snsd girls," let's take a photo,and hope we can become good friends!" Hwayoung snapped a photo with Yuri and excused herself to the room.

 

Hwayoung POW

 

What's wrong?Did I do anything wrong to qri unnie ?I know we aren't that close but she seems to be treating me very cruelly...

 

Author POW

The 7 girls bid goodbye to snsd,they left and everyone went back to their respective rooms,boram and eunjung shared a room with hwayoung so as soon as they reached their room,eunjung started asking ," How was the welcome party?We can't really focus on you because there were guests in the house and we had no idea that they were coming as well,forgive unnie Kay?" She said softly with her signature puppy look.Hwayoung nodded her head and agreed,she was used to eunjung aegyo because she did it all the time during trainee times even though she was much older than hwayoung.Boram pretended to vomit,expressing how much she was disgusted.Eunjung slapped lightly on her back and all three giggled.There goes the first night.

 

Hiie...sorry for the extremely late notice....hope you enjoyed the chapter.

 

T-ARA FIGHTING!!BYEE~!