Friends?

I Will Always Love You...

"What should I do?" they asked themselves.

Another school year has passed. Summer. A new beginning was about to start.

As Min reaches her new classroom, she became surprised of the person right in front of her, the person she was longing to meet and wishing to see throughout the whole summer.

"It's Kikwang! This cannot be real!" she pinches her arm to prove whether it is real or not.  She remains in her position in front of the door. 

Kikwang looks at the door as he hears the door creaked open. His eyes widened as he saw her.

"It's Min! What the?! Is this real? Ok, Kikwang, talk to her! You must talk to her!" he hypnotizes himself.

Thus, he came near to her. 

As he comes to her, she was shocked that Kikwang was coming to her. Even more so, that he started talking to her, "Hello, Min! You may not know me but I'm Kikwang! I was on the other class so as we are now classmates..." he hesitates.

"Is he really talking to me? Min, say something quick, before he thinks you're weird!" she thought.

"Do you want to be friends with me?" they both said in unison.

Both were shocked at what just happened, but after a few seconds, they begun to laugh at each other.

"What just happened? Well, while we're at it..." Min wipes a little tear, but she holds out her hand requesting for him to shake hers.

"Friends" they said again in unison, whilst the shake each other's hands.

"Isn't this crazy?" Min says.

"Would you please stop copying me?" he told her.

"It's not me! It's you.... (as she points to him) Are you by any chance, reading my mind, Kikwang?" asked Min, with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Yes... I am! Didn't you know I was born with mind-reading powers? Obviously not." replied Kikwang.

As she starts to go over to her seat, much to her surprise, she saw Kikwang following her.

He comes closer to her ear as he whispers, "I am reading your mind right now, Min..."

She felt his hot breath and his mouth close to her ear, her eyes widened in shock and she could feel her cheeks burning from the embarrassment.

He laughs at her blushed face.

  "Are you embarrassed?" he interrogates her.

"NO, I AM NOT!!! What are you talking about? Why would I be embarrassed? I have no reason to, anyway..." she denies, although, her rosy pink cheeks said her true feelings.

"I know you're lying!" he teases.

"No, I'm not!" she replies quickly at him.

"Yes, you are. You know, Min... I can continue this all day... I have a younger sister and we do this every day, anyways! Take note, Lee Minyoung, I don't give up that easily!" he laughs.

Min was shocked that he called of her full name. She felt nice and her heart melted a little.

They continued their crazy, little argument until Min had enough.

"Alright, alright! I give up! You win... But I am not accepting the fact that I was embarrassed!" she says.

"Yeah, yeah!! Says  you!" he annoys her and sticks his tongue out to her.

"YAH!! Aren't you listening to me? I SAID I WAS NOT EMBARRASSED!" she shouts back to him and chases him down around the classroom, not taking notice of her other classmates looking at them weirdly.

Min's POV

"What just happened, I'm already talking to him so comfortably! It's only been the first day since we properly talked. It feels like... we've known each other for a long time." she thought to herself as she chases him down around the classroom.

No one's POV

Everyone was shocked at the sight of Min chasing down Kikwang. They've only just met, yet they were already so comfortable with each other.

As Min and Kikwang stopped, to catch their breath. They were panting and looked at each other.

"Wasn't that fun? You need to do some exercise, Min! You weren't even close to me! We should do this again" KIkwang remarked.

"Shut up, Kikwang! You're a boy, so you're biologically superior than me anyways when it comes to running!" she says, having deep breaths in between.

There was a moment of silence as they simply kept looking at each other,

"Doesn't it sort of feels like... we've clicked?" 

Author's Note: Hello, guys! Thank you so much for the comments! I've changed some of the plot so it is clearer to understand. Hope you like it!!