Fell in Love at First Sight

I Will Always Love You...

Min transferred to Seoul as her parents decided to go overseas and leave her to her grandparents. She was starting 2nd grade - 7 years old.

Min was glad she was going to have a new life, in a new city, meet new friends...

But she didn't realise that she will meet the boy that would change her life forever....

Her first day of school. She got up early, earlier than usual as she was very excited to go to school. She waited for her brother, Chansung and they waited for the school bus to pick them up.

"I'm so excited!! Aren't you excited?" asked Min.

"Well, I'm not really bothered! It's just school, Min!! Nothing to get yourself excited about!" replied Chansung.

When they reached the school, Min took a big whiff of the fresh air and thought,

"This will be my school for a while. Better make the most of it. Take note, make as many friends as possible, Min! Hwaiting!"

As she looked over the different classrooms, someone caught her eye - a handsome boy at a classroom next to hers.She cannot explain what happened to her but she felt attracted to the boy right in front of her.

"What is this? Why is my heart beating so fast? It has never beat so fast before?" Min asked herself, as she touches her chest, feeling her rapid heartbeat.

She couldn't explain why her eyes always lingered towards the boy. She was simply fascinated by him - from his looks, to his hair and his cute eyes. She doesn't even know his name, yet she felt that it was meant for her to know more about him. Min couldn't even talk to him, she was that shy. However, she overheard that his name was... Lee Kikwang.

"Lee Kikwang... Lee Kikwang" she mumbles his name under her breath and a small smile starts to form in her face.

Few months later. Min now has a lot of friends, she was gaining popularity as she was considered to be very clever and humorous. The class joker! Although it has been months since the first day, she has never uttered another word to Kikwang. May be it's because she never had the chance as they were in different classes.

One day, her friends asked her,

"Who do you like out of the boys in our class, Min?" asked Jia.

"Well, I don't really know. I'm not that close with many boys. You first?" replied Min.

"Ok then, don't tell anyone, Min, Suzy and Fei, promise me, ok? Well... I like Mir." she whispers the last word, but afterwards, squealed due to her excitement.

"That is so cute. Both of you will make a good couple." said Suzy.

"Your turn, Min!" exclaimed Fei.

"No, not yet! I'm still thinking. Suzy, you go" turned to Suzy, for her to hear her reply.

"Yang Yoseob." she whispers to our circle.

"To be honest with you, Suzy, we already knew about that. It is so obvious. Your eyes always beam when you hear his name." said Fei.

"Your turn, Min!" repeats Suzy.

Before she could answer, she needed to think.

"I do not want to tell them I like him, I'll be too embarrassed and they would joke me around because of it. I can't tell them honestly... Make up one, Min. Just pick a random guy" Min thought.

Her friends look at her suspiciously as she was taking a long time to tell them who is it. They were getting impatient and was about to open their mouths to ask her again, but she quickly replied, "Junho?"

"Whooo! You guys look so good together! I'm actually quite shocked that you like Junho! I thought you would say Kikwang because sometimes I see you looking at him... Or maybe you just  want to be friends with him because he seems nice,right?" Asked Jia.

"Yeah, that's right! I like Junho." Min lies.

She cannot believe that her friends saw her looking at Kikwang. She blushes at the thought that there may be some other  people that knows that she likes him.

"Phew... No one knows...for now" thought Min.

The girls did not know that at the same time, Kikwang was looking over them, fascinated of the beauty in front of him... Min. He couldn't stop taking his eyes off of her. He couldn't even believe that his heart was also beating very fast for her.

"What is it with this heart? Why are you always beating so fast when every time I see her?" he thought.

"Your turn, Min"

He was about to leave when he heard his name said over the group of girls, making him look again.

"I thought you would say Kikwang..." said Jia, looking at Min.

"What about me?" he thought. Feeling curious more and more as he comes closer to them.

However, when he hears her saying in reply, "Yeah, that's right! I like Junho." she replies.

"Oh. So she likes Junho?" he mumbled as he leaves his spot and return to his group of  friends. He was deep in thought, taking in of what just happened to him a few seconds ago and not caring of his surroundings.

"I can't believe she would like someone like Junho. How...?" he kept thinking.

"Kikwang, what happened to you? Are you listening to us? You keep staring at blank space!! Woohoo!" said Lee Joon, as he waves his hands in front of Kikwang.

"Yeah, I'm listening! II'm just...fine!" assuring Lee Joon but  turnign once more, to catch a secret glimpse of Min.

They both thought, "I have a crush... What should I do to become closer to him/her?"