The New Student

I Will Always Love You...

Weeks past since the day they've decided to become friends. As they talk more and more to each other, the closer they become, deepening the relationship that they have. Everyone else could see that there might be something between them as they always stuck by each other - they played together during breaks, passed on messages to each other during classes...

"Good Morning! How's my Minnie doing?" asked Kikwang.

"What do you mean by, MY Minnie?"

"Yes... you're my Minnie! Annyeong!"

"It's so early in the morning and you're already teasing me, Kikwang!"

"That's my job and don't you forget it" he tells her as his face comes closer to her face, looking at her intently.

As she saw Kikwang's face coming closer and closer to hers, she immediately moves her head back, to keep a further distance from him. Her brain tells her to move back, but her heart wants to come closer to him. She looks closely at his facial features - his mysterious brown eyes, his cute nose, his kissable-looking lips... As she came to her senses, she saw him also  staring at her. He was determined not to break their eye contact. Her cheeks began to change in colour from her normal pale skin to bright red. She breaks their eye contact quickly, looking down at her fidgeting fingers before he catches sight of her brightly red face.

They felt awkward for a minute and tried to take in of what just happened. Kikwang smirked as he sees her bright red cheeks, "She really is cute" he thought. To break the uncomfortable silence, he starts talking again to her,

"Did you hear about that there will be a new student?" 

"Yep...I've heard about it. Isn't she coming today?"

Just right after she said this, they saw their teacher coming to the classroom nwho was followed by a petite girl.

"Good morning, class. As you can see, we have a new student. Introduce yourself" the teacher said.

"Hello, my name is Hyosung. It's so nice to meet you." she introduces.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Min's POV

Everything has changed. I no longer have the chance to talk to Kikwang as much as we do before. They just hit it off so quickly. May be it's because she is so easy to talk to... I just don't know.

"Why is my heart aching when I see them together? Why?" Min asks herself.

It all changed since that day...

*Flashback*

It was Hyosung's first day. She seemed nice so I started talking to her.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Hysoung. I'm Min." I said to her.

"Oh, hello, Min! Nice to meet you too..." she replies back, but she stops when she saw Kikwang behind me.

"Min, is this the new student?" Kikwan asks.

"Yep, this is Hyosung. Hyosung, this is Kikwang." I pointed them out to each other.

"Hi, I'm Hyosung." she replies shyly.

I looked at her weirdly. "Why is she acting like that?" She's nice but I have this uneasy feeling inside me about her.

I left them to themselves as they talked more about a certain interest that they both have. I can't believe that after this day... Everything would change...

*End of Flashback*

Kikwang's POV

She seems nice. We hit it off pretty quickly as we both have similar interests. I just can't stop feeling that I miss Min everytime me and Hyosung talk to each other. I think I'm just so used to talking to her all the time that... I miss her.

Lately, I haven't even been speaking to her. Hyosung is always with me (sticking with me, more like) that I have to stay with here as she is new and she needs someone with her around the school.

I looked over to find Min, and there she was...surrounded by her friends, I smiled at how cute she was. But, something was trying to catch my attention, breaking my attention towards Min.

"Kikwang, are you listening to me?" Hyosung says with her hands waving in front of my eyes.

Turning back my attention to her, I immediately replied,

"Yep...I'm listening."

No one's POV

The class started and the teacher told them to make a letter to someone from the class. 

MIn's POV

"Who should I give mine to?" I look around, my eyes were like a hawk, searching for the right person. Then, I saw Kikwang.

"I know who..."

Kikwang's POV

Break

"A chance to see Min. Quick, before Hyosung comes back"

I rapidly walk towards Min. As I look at her, my heart can't help beating faster and faster as I get closer to her.

"Hey, Min! What'cha doing?" I said cutely.

Her attention turned to me and her eyes were staring at me back.

"Oh...Hi, Kikwang! I'm just doing nothing!"

"It's been a long time since we've talked, huh?"

"It's only been a week! You can't have missed me that much?" she jokingly says, putting her hand to , to stop herself from giggling.

"Actually, I did." 

She stops giggling.

"Oh." she replies. But, I can see her face reddening in colour.

"Oh, she's embarrassed. You are just so cute, you know that?" I thought to myself.

I tried to change the topic before it becomes awkward and uncomfortable again.

"Min, I forgot to ask, who are you giving your letter to?" 

"Secret!" she lightly touches her nose with her index finger.

"Tell me." I pleaded.

"No, I am not gonna tell you. Kikwang, are you asking for a fight?" she says as she raises one of ehr eyebrows.

"I know who I am giving mine to..."

Min's POV

"I know who I am giving mine to..." he tells me.

I anticipates to the name he is going to say. "Please be me... Please be me" as I repeat over and over in my head.

He opens his mouth and...

"I'm giving it to Hyosung. She told me she's going to give hers to me and she made me give her one as a reply. So we're going to exchange. How about you" he looks at me questioningly.

"Oh. That's nice! To be honest with you, I don't know yet." I replied to him. I was frustrated with myself to even thinking that he will give it to me. 

"Well, that's right, Min, just as he said, it's not you, but Hyosung..." I convince myself.