The Letter

I Will Always Love You...

" Oh. That's nice"

Min thought to herself. 

"What should I do? I can't just give him a letter out of nowhere!"

She began to write her letter but out of consciousness, she wrote,

"Dear Kikwang,"

What is this? Why is my brain not working right? Why is it not listening to me? Oh, what harm can it make? It's not as if I'm confessing my feelings to him... or anything.

No one's POV

After lunch, everyone gave to each other their letters. Min was waiting for the right moment to put the letter on Kikwang's desk. She was looking carefully at Kikwang and sneakingly reached his desk. When Kikwang was occupied of something else, she took her chance and quickly placed the letter on his desk.

"Phew. It's done!" as she breathed a sigh of relief and quickly left the scene.

Kikwang's POV

"What's this? A letter? From who?"

I opened the letter and saw the handwriting. I knew who it was from right away. It was from Min.

The letter said, 

"Dear Kikwang,

Annyeong! It's me. I bet you never suspected that I'll give a letter but here it is... Well, I just want to say that thank you for being such an amazing friend. I'm so glad to have met such a wonderful person like you. Even though, you annoy me to hell sometimes... I still think you're nice. Hehehe. The laughs and the memories that we've made - I will treasure them.

Thanks again!! 

From Min (your friend!!)"

Min? This is from... Min. But how? I thought she was going to give her letter to someone else. Why, me?

I knew it. I should have given it to her in the first place.

-Flashback-

When the teacher said we had to make a letter. I knew who I was giving it to. 

Min.

We haven't had the chance to talk lately and I miss her. It's been a long time that I felt it would be nice to let her know that I'm still her friend and I haven't forgotten her at all. What I'm saying is that... I just can't stop thinking about her.

That is it. I'm going to give my letter to her. But, something was trying to take my attention.

It was Hyosung.

"KIkwang, who are you giving your letter to?" she asked.

"Ummm... I don't know yet!" I lied to her. 

I can't tell her that I'm giving it to Min. It's too embarrasing but also from the short time that I have known Hyosung, I've gathered that she gets jealous too easily.

"How about thinking of giving your letter to me?"

"Ummm... You know what! I will!"

What am I saying?! I'm giving my letter to Min, not Hyosung! But... I've already promised.

I'll just make a letter to Hyosung... and Min.]

-End of Flashback-

I looked around to find Min. I need to find her quickly and tell her that... I'm sorry.

When I saw her, I quickly took the chance before Hyosung comes back and went to her.

"Hey, Min!" I cheerfully greeted her.

"Oh. Hi... KIkwang." She looked at me with wide eyes.

"I just want to say... Thank you for the letter. I really am happy that you gave it to me. I promise you that I'll treasure it. Really, I will." I told her apologetically.

"It's fine. I just thought it would be nice to say that I have been happy being your friend. That's all." she replied. 

"Oh. It was a really nice letter. I'm grateful of being your friend as well, you know." I nudged her with my elbow and laughed at her reaction to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Suprisingly, after weeks have passed, Min and Hyosung grew closer that both girls and Kikwang that the trio became the best of  friends. It was like, they were "The Three Musketeers".

They were always stuck by each other and along the way, Min and Kiwang's relationship deepened as their friendship blossomed. However, both Min and Hyosung did not expect that they were both falling more and more in love with the same guy... Kikwang.

 

_____________________________________

Author's Note

I am very sorry for the delay of this chapter. I have been busy revising for my exams and have been doing them for the past month. Now, I have finished my dreaded exams so I now have the time to regularly update my story.

Thank you to all who patiently waited for my story. I really am grateful from the bottom of my heart.