[first reason] She's mysterious

10 reasons why I fall to my P.A.

Yoochun's POV. 

It was a sunny morning, I'm up for JYJ's new MV filming. It wasn't easy for me to wake up as early as possible, but Thank God Junsu is my alarm clock.

Suddenly I woke up with a painful hit from someone who's drifting my whole body with my favorite pillow.  Yah! Bowanen Goya! Trans: What are you doing? I mutter. 

doryeonnim! Trans: Young Master. It's about time to wake up, Have you forgotten you're filming schedule for this day? her calm answer accompanied by a deadly smirk in her eyes. 

 

Arraayyoo! Trans: I know! But why do you have to hit me a pillow when you can just shake my body? Huh? 

 

Eunjung's voice raised up saying Yah! Park Yoochun! You wrote that things as my responsibility yesterday. Do you want me to read everything again?  

 

Anniya! Just go make some breakfast for me and Junsu, Take note: I hate eating raw food! You understand? Cooked it well. 

 

Arrassoo doryeonnim! Her lame answer. 

 

I stood up with empty feeling, Krystal Jung and I haven't talk for a while, We've been dating for two months but then, Up until now, I still don't know how to calm her down when she's angry. "Aishh This is a real Mess! I mumble. 

 

I took my step to reach the bathroom and started taking a bath. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Eunjung's POV. 

Do I have to do this? I ask, while trying to cook something for Yoochun and Junsu. 

When I was young, I love seeing my self cooking for my mom, dad and grandpa. but now, I can't imagine my self doing it again,  since I and my grandpa aren't in a good condition. 

 

Junsu made his way towards the kitchen as He remind me saying

"Yah! You have to cook that food very well. Yoochun and I are both picky person when it comes to food. So you better do it good."

 

I turned to him throwing a deadly gaze saying "Boya"!  

 

Just as I finish my recipe. I immediately served the food.

"Food is ready" I yell.

 

Junsu and Yoochun came out from the room barely prepared for their Dressed.

Yoochun is wearing a blue long sleeve top with a black Americana, paired with a black jeans tossed by a white slender shoes. 

In the mean time, Junsu wear a simple white T-Shirt paired with a jeans downward.

They both sat in silence,as they keep on throwing a look to the food that I prepared. 

"Are you sure, this is a food? Junsu's word. 

dae? Waeyo? 

Anniyoo. What food is this then? Yoochun's added word. 

Chopsuey. I answer.

Junsu turned to me saying  Chopsuey? Boya? I've never heard that before.

I slightly smiled as I heard him. knowing that Junsu doesn't even know what that food is. 

"Just eat it up! or else, you'll gonna be late. I said.

 

As they started eating, I heard Yoochun whispering a word for Junsu saying

"Junsuah, it really taste good.

 Oh, Yeah your right. Junsu's answer. 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV

After a few minutes. The door bell suddenly rang.

Eunjung run out to see who's outside, but surprisingly the door open voluntarily. A two boy appeared in front of her. 

Bo..boya! A middle age man's word.

Their eyes widened as if they saw ghost, but in reality they we're startled because It was their first time seeing a girl inside Junsu and Yoochun's apartment. since Jaejoong moved to his new house a few months ago.

 

Wh.. Why are you here? Jaejoong's word. Eunjung became dumbfounded. 

Her mind started to digest every happenings in her life since the day she came back to Korea. 

 

I run away, her expressionless answer.

 

Do you know how worried your grandpa is? You! Did you just run out because of me huh? Am I that bad for you? Jaejoong's word.

 

The middle aged man suddenly interrupted as he turned to Jaejoong saying "wait, wait, wait," Jaejoongga. You know her? 

When Jaejoong was about to say a word, Eunjung hurriedly patch Jaejoong's mouth with her right hand. followed by a whisper saying "Don't say anything!"

Jaejoong forcibly took off Eunjung's hand to . 

Boya! "His word"

 

Jaejoongnga, Manager Jang, She's my new Personal assistant. Yoochun's word.

 

Boa? Personal assistant? Jaejoong's answer with a shock expression. Yah! Park Yoochun, Do you know who she is? Do yo..yyoou.. 

Eunjung patch Jaejoong's mouth again for the second time around as she say "I said, Don't say anything!"

After a few second's, Eunjung took her hands off to Jaejoong.

Hey! Let's have a private talk! Jaejoong's word as he pulled Eunjung outside.

Leaving the rest clueless and suspicious.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

What are you doing here? what happen to you? how did you became Yoochun's P.A? why did you run away? Answer me! Jaejoong's yelling voice. 

 

Jaejoong calm down. I'll explain everything to you after I settle everything.

Please, Bear with me for a while. I know you don't like what my grandfather did, You don't like Fixed marriage right?, So I run away. It is for me to save you. 

Eunjung's answer. 

 

Eunjung nga you don't understand, It's not that I don't like you, I agreed to marry you because... Eunjung Cut jaejoong's word saying

"Kamane! Trans: Stop it. I don't wanna hear anything about it.

Grandpa took everything to me, My passport, my money, my old apartment,

Everything! He's angry to me and I can't go home right now. If only he would return my passport, I will definitely leave this country, but It's impossible, I'm sure, He throw everything already. and If he saw me, He'll definitely catch me and lock me in my room forever. Now, If you have mercy for me, Since we've been best friends since high school, then, help me. You're my only hope Kim Jaejoong, Please. Help me. Eunjung's explanation while embracing Jaejoong arms as she beg for a help.

 

Jaejoong turned to Eunjung with a miserable look. He know what can Eunjung's grandpa can do. He'll gonna be dead if her grandpa found out everything.

 

Arraassoo. but in one condition, Jaejoong's word.

 

Eunjung slightly smiled as she say "What is it?" 

 

Let's date for 3 months, and after that, Let's get married.   

 

Dae? Jaejoongga, Are you kidding me? I run out to that engagement party because I know, You don't like it. but now your asking me to get married? To YOU? 

 

Why don't you just hear me out first? Ham Eunjung! I never said that I don't like you, 

 

But your dating YURI, you even ask me if she's good for you.

 

Yah! Jaejoong's yelling voice bloom around, His facial expression changed, as her voice sounded very angry

"Do you know the very reason why I dated her? It's because of you, Because you think I'm a gay! So I did prove to you that I'm not by telling you that I am dating her. yes you right, I dated her for 2 months, But I broke up with her because .. because.. because...

 

I LIKE YOU! 

 

 

a nerve racking confession came out for Eunjung.

She can't say anything, she don't know what to do. She was confuse.

 

I think we should just stop this conversation for now.

Please leave me for a while. Eunjung's coldly answer as she turned back and was about to leave but Jaejoong grab her right hand tightly saying "I'm not joking you, Eunjungga, I really like. Please give me a chance."

 

Let me go, I have a lot of things to do, so please, let me go.

 

Jaejoong took his hands off to Eunjung as she vowed down bearing a sad face. 

He felt rejected for the second time around and with the same person 

"It's Ham Eunjung" 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

HEy Guys! So I made a tripple combo for this chapter. 

 

for CHUNJUNG       YOOCHUN+EUNJUNG

for JUNJUNG          JUNSU+EUNJUNG

for JOONGJUNG     JAEJOONG+EUNJUNG

 

So Jaejoong's identity is revealed, but , It is only 1/2 of his identity have taken, there are a lot of things you should know about Jaejoong.

 

 

and also, Junsu's Identity will be revealed in the next few chapter also.

 

 

I am so tired Guys, My Internship JOB started just a few days ago. 

My back hurt alot. and I don't know what to do to my other AFF. 0.o 

but still, thank you for those subscribers and also my avid friends who keep on leaving a comments every time i update this AFF. Please keep on doing it.

Actually, To tell you the truth, AUTHORS ARE LIKE FLOWERS, THEY NEED WATER FOR THEM TO Blossom! JUST LIKE US, WE NEED YOUR COMMENTS TO GIVE US REASON TO CONTINUE OUR STORY.

THUMBS UP AUTHORS! I LOVE YOU GUYS, EACH DAY OF MY LIFE, I'M LEARNING A LOT OF THINGS BECAUSE OF YOUR STORIES, KEEP ON WRITTING. I SOOOO LLOOOVVEEE YYOOOUUU. MHUAH MHUAH  

you Guys rock!

 

p.s. i garnered 26 subscribers in just  a 4 chapter. daebak! thanks thanks thanks. ! :D

 

 

 

ANYWAYS MY GOAL FOR THIS MONTH IS!!!!!!!!!! 

 

TO HAVE 5000 SUBSCRIBERS... lol. 

DAYDREAMING? HAHAHA 

I JUST WISH, IT WILL COME. AND IF IT IS. 

I AM GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY EVERYDAY AND

CONTINUE THIS FOR 50 CHAPTERS:D

 

I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNING THAT THIS STORY WILL END UP AFTER 14 CHAPTERS. WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

LOVE LOVE LOVE.