Chapter 2

10 reasons why I fall to my P.A.

It was a rainy dark night when eunjung run away for the second time around to their house. It was a typical story for a young rich girl who run out without bringing a piece of penny in her pocket.

"I am really penniless, hopeless, and miserable, why do I have to suffer something like this" she cursed while crying, but her tears stop when brrggg, bbrrrgggg, bbbrrrgggg,

Yah! She looks down on her stomach as she bluntly bloated her eyebrow, Yah! Why do you have to sing like that? She mutter, (a crazy young girl is talking to her stomach, what kind of girl is this? LOL) She stood it off again, as she rolled her eyes, wanting to see something to eat around, a little sojo store wrapped by a read plastic roof catch her eyes.

She quickly run out to where the shop is, and she hurriedly order something to eat as well as a 5 bottles of sojo, the customer around keep glancing at her, cause they saw a lady wearing a wet gown there. She doesn’t care what other people say, she just want to eat at that time so she continued eating. A few minutes later, A man entered wearing a disguised clothes. he stop for a moment when he saw this beautiful young lady drinking a sojo alone, but he just ignored her.  He sat behind the girl and ordered a 2 bottles of sojo and started drinking it alone. Eunjung was already drunk when she rolled her eyes off, wanting to drink something again. She saw a bottle of sojo behind his back and grabbed in again saying “Ajhusshii Can I have a drink with you? She ask.

Dae?The man’s answer with a disbelief in his mind.

Aggacchi you are already drunk, Please do stop now, He said, but the girl stood off, saying “Yah! Do Bichanda? Trans: are you crazy? I am not drunk, ok? Do I look like I’m drunk hun? She insisted, when the man was about to talk, when Eunjung fell to him, unconsciously, the man doesn’t know what to do, he keep on shocking her but she was still unconscious. Omo, Ajhusshi, Do you know this girl? She’s not yet paying her orders, Please pay now. She ordered.

 What? I think your mistaking, I don’t know this girl.

Aeeeyy… Ajhusshi do you think I don’t know that you keep on glancing her? I know you knew her, Just pay it back, they you can go already.

The young man was force to pay bills and also, she was force to go home with this unknown lady on his side, he keep on complaining everything, but he have no choice but to let her stay in their home.