Junsu's Duty

10 reasons why I fall to my P.A.

 

Hyung Dugoya? Trans: who is she? Junsu’s word, He was filled with curiosity seeing his older brother carrying a drunk girl inside their house.

I don’t know, She was just a girl I encountered a while ago in sujo restaurant. He answer. Junsu glance at the girl as she look at her with a puppy eyes on her face, seemingly amazed by the girl’s beauty. I’ve never seen a girl sleeping unsoundly and yet she’s still beautiful, definitely “MY STYLE!” he exclaimed. Yah! Don’t tell me you like her, Yoochun frowned.

Aigoo, Da bichanda? Trans: Am I crazy? How can I fall for a person in just 1 night? Huh! Your joking me, He smirks , while laughing sarcastically. So what are should we do to her? He’s added word. I have no idea.

Hyung I think we should change her dress, but our nanny is not here already.

“who will change her then? Yoochun’s question. Can’t we do it? Junsu’s answer.

Suddenly Yoochun stood up, saying Yah! She’s been messing around with me. She made me pay the food and the sujo that she ordered, and now, you’re trying to convince me to change her? That’s a big NO! 

Hyung, How could you let this girl soaked in her wet dress, she’ll gonna be sick, if we don’t change her dress.  I don’t care. !Let her be on that stage. Yoochun’s coldly answer.

But hyung. I said NO! Yoochun just walk out leaving Junsu alone at the sala.

What should I do now? He ask.

Junsu took a glance to the girl again saying "How could this beautiful girl be drank at this cold night. You should have stayed at your house and just take a rest. He mumble. 

He doesn't know what do to but in the end he was forced to change her without complain.