Chapter 1

10 reasons why I fall to my P.A.

            It was February 17, 2013 when eunjung arrived in Seoul, hopping in a private jet and escorted by several bodyguards around her. She hates almost everything in Korea including her popularity as the Son of Ham’s Chemical Production Industry. Being able to fill in her grandfather’s position as a CEO of the company made her felt like she’ll be in jailed.

2 day ago, Back to Australia, She received a letter from her grandfather’s personal assistant containing the words of her grandfather. He was sick, she mumbled, she felt worried at all because her grandfather is her only family, her mom died when she gave birth to her and her dad also died because of heart attack and it is one of the reason why she left Korea, “The memories of her past is bothering her”.

            Back to the present.

Is he really sick? She ask, trying to break out the sudden memories she remember after they landed her hometown. Yes Miss Eunjung, He is really sick. Her guards answer.

Eunjung’s heart beat came so fast as if she was running in an endless subway across the street. Let’s go then, she exclaimed.

            As soon as they arrived their mansion, her butler along with their maids is in lined into the side of the entrance of their mansion. She quickly stood off as she made her way to his father’s room but her eyes widened when she saw a lot of people gathering in the hall way of their house, they we’re all elegant as if their was an occasion to be celebrate about. Her grandfather came off sitting in a wheelchair smiling at the public while letting everyone know that He was this girl’s grandfather, the girl who came back to the prestigious company in Australia, the girl who garnered a lot of offer because of her un comparable success, the girl who named Ham Eunjung.

            She was really surprised, she was speechless, she has a lot of question but it was cut off when her grandfather came close to her, Harrabuchi She mumble, with teary eyes on her face. You’ve made me proud my granddaughter as he embraced his granddaughter with his loving arms.

I thought you’re sick, she asks. I just made those words because I know you’ll go home when you found it out. He answers. After several conversations, her grandfather called the maids on his house to bring eunjung in her room and changer her outfit.

And after that eunjung came out wearing a balloon purple dress paired with black 7 inches stilettos. The fabulous and dazzling eunjung took her step as she slowly tapping her feet into the floor. And when she completely reach the stage she was welcomed again with her grandfather together with the unknown visitor on his side.

            Her grandfather took the microphone off to the emcee as he started to speak

“This night, is night of double celebration for my family, as you can see, my granddaughter, the successor of our company is already back, I wanted to introduce to you all my granddaughter, the successor of Ham’s Chemical Production Industry

Miss Ham Eunjung. (the guest’s applause bloomed around with the cameras flashing all around). The second thing I want you to know is one of the most special happenings in her and my life, I want you all to know that my Grand daughter is getting married in the man who’s right here beside me and and I know all of you already knew him.

This guys is Mr. Kim Jaejoong, as soon as eunjung heard the announcement, her eyes widened in a deep frustration, her mind is wondering a lot of things including the decision of his grand father to fix her marriage, when her fatherl landed the microphone to the emcee, eunjung grabbed it, as she took a deep breath and started her words.

 

“ I would like to thank all of you today for welcoming me with your loving presence, It is my honor to be at this position right now, I wanted also to thank my grandfather for preparing this party. 4 years ago, I left Korea to pursue my career on abroad, and I became successful, I know you guys expected a lot from me including the on going marriage between I and this man, pointing the man who’s named kim jaejoong,

“BUT” eunjung pause for a moment as she glimpsed her grand father with a smile on her face, as she say “I CAN’T GET MARRIED TO THIS MAN” her word.

The party was bloomed with a lot of disbelief knowing that eunjung rejected the fixed marriage that her grandfather proposes.

I’m sorry Grandpa, I can’t make this. She then throw the microphone and went out,

Her grandpa shock his head with disbelief as he follow his grand daughter out of the party hall.

“Are you going to run away again?” he ask, eunjung stop herself from running as she heard her grandpa’s word. I thought you’ve already change, I thought you’ll not going to control me anylonger, you’ve promise a lot to me when I left here, and now your doing it again,

How many times will I suffer from you careless decision huh? She mumbles with a overflowing tears in her eyes, I am doing all of this only because of you, why can’t you just get it? He yelled. I am not a child anymore; I am a grown up woman already, why do you have to keep insisting a lot of things to me? Eunjung’s word.

You don’t understand! No grandpa, you are the one who doesn’t understand everything. Her added word.

If you’ll gonna run away right now, this would be the last time that you’ll see me. I am swearing this.

I’m sorry, She answer, as she run away again.  

A crying eunjung left her home again, with a frustrated heart.