Slave on duty

10 reasons why I fall to my P.A.

 

Eunjung woke up with the sunrays attaching her body. She felt dizzy as well as her head hurt a lot.

She quickly rolled her eyes to the corner of the room as she mumble “Where I am?”

Suddenly Junsu came saying “You’re at JYJ’s house”  

Dae?  JYJ? What’s JYJ? She answers.

  Junsu shock his head with disbelief knowing that some one in this country doesn’t know JYJ.

Yah! We are JYJ.  “JAEJOONG YOOCHUN JUNSU”. We are the famous Korean Artist in the Universe. Don’t you know us? Huh? Junsu’s words.

Oh, Kpop Celebrity? Bianeyo Trans: I’m sorry; I’m not interested into those things.  

Boa? Do chincha!

Eunjung stood up as she came out from the room, she immediately went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator as she took one bottle of water and hurriedly gulped it.

Junsu followed her as he complains “Boya! This isn’t your house but you act like this is yours already”.  

Eunjung has a strange feeling that something was happen last night so she spoke out saying “Why am I here?”

Yah! Don’t you remember what happen to you? You’ve been a great bothered to my Hyung last night.

Eunjung’s eyebrow raised up and with a curiosity in her mind she mumbles “Hyung? Dogunde? Trans: Who is he?

My Hyung? He is Park Yoochun! The famous Park Yoochun! He exclaimed.

Eunjung suddenly turned her head to her body, as she discovered that she is wearing a long sleeve, short enough to cover only her shoulder to her . Her eyes suddenly widened, as she turned to Junsu again.

She hurriedly crisscrosses her arms to her body as she yells “KyaaaAAhhh!!!!  O0oottookkKeeEe!

She run to the room as she took the blanket and covered her body. Junsu freak out again.

Eunjung saw the baseball bat as she took it and hurriedly run towards Junsu saying

“You! ert! What did you do to me last night? ! She exclaimed.

Yah yah yah! Pu puu puut that Baaa bbabbaaseball but down! I didn’t do anything to you lalalast night! He answered with a stuttered voice.

Kujimal Trans: Liar! You will never gonna get aways to this!

She raised the baseball bat and was about to hit Junsu, when suddenly her target run out. She followed him with a baseball bat in her hand.

Junsu freak out, as he keep on yelling “I didn’t do anything to you! Stop it!!!! While running. 

And when Eunjung reach him, She collect her force to her body saying "KKyyyaaaa" and after that a loud “Booo0000OOgggg!" Bloomed around

Junsu was hit in his head and was unconscious.

_________________________________________________________________________

Junsuah! Kenchana? huh? Iruna! Yah! Xia Junsu! Yoochun's voice while trying to wake up junsu from a deep sleep.

Junsu slowly open his eyes saying "Hyung! Please take the witch out of our house or else I'm gonna die.  

Witch? Yah! Are you day dreaming again?  

Anduwe! Hyung the girl you brought last night. She hit my head with a baseball bat. Please take her out of our house right now.

Boa? She did this to you? Where is she? Yoochun's angry question.

Eunjung suddenly interrupted saying "I'm here!

Yoochun stood up as she exclaimed "YAH! Who do you think you are? Why did you do this to him? huh? 

Eunjung gathered a deep breath as she answer him saying "I thought, He me last night because I'm drunk and besides I was wearing a boy's shirt just a while ago, so what do you expect me to think?

Boya! I said I didn't do anything, and if I am going to do it, I will never choose a girl like you.! Junsu's yelling voice.

You have to pay for this! Yoochun's answer.

Boa? Pay? It was an accident, I never meant to do that to her, and If only he's nice to me, I'm not gonna think his a .

Do chincha! Junsu's smirk,

You don't wanna pay? Then I'm gonna call a cops.

Yoochun made his way to find his phone when eunjung blocked her way saying

 " Arrrassoo0o! What do you want me to do?

Huh! Yoochun smirk, as he answer her saying "You will be Junsu's slave from now on.

Boaa?? Hyung! Junsu's complained. I'm going to die if you let her to be my slave. Anduwe! I will not accept her! Junsu's yelling voice.

Me too! I can't take him as my master! Never! Eunjung's answer.

You don't like it? Ok! Since you bothered me last night, You will be my slave from now on!

Eunjung eyes widened, as she turned her eyes to yoochun.

You don't like it? then I'm gonna call police now. Yoochun's added words.

Arraassoo00! Aish! Eunjung's answer.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suggestions>?