Apology Accepted

The Right One For Me
Ella was sitting on one of the table in a coffee shop drinking coffee. She's still thinking on what happened between her and Chun on the yesterday. She still couldn't believe that her first kiss was Chun.

"Argggg, I really couldn't believe that I lost my first kiss to that jerk!" Ella thought annoyingly.

Minutes later, a guy who was wearing a cap entered the coffee shop. The guy went immediately to the counter to order a coffee. She was busy observing the guy that she scolded herself.

"Ella, stop assessing that guy. He's not worth it okay." Ella scolded herself.

Hence, the shop was full of costumers having breakfast, she noticed that the guy approached her with no choice.

"Miss, can I share a table with you?" The guy said.

"Wait, that voice was familiar." Ella thought then, she looked at the guy's face who was still wearing a cap.

"Ella/Chun!!!" Ella and Chun said at the same time. Shock was written on their faces. Chun smirked and winked at her after a while but Ella just frown as she continue drinking her coffee. Without a word, Chun just sit in front of Ella and started drinking his coffee.

"Ella, I really apologized on what happened yesterday although it was an accident but still, I'm really sorry." Chun said. Ella just ignored him.

"Ella?" Chun said but still there's no word coming from Ella. So, he shouted, "Ella!!!" Everyone around them look on their table.

"What!!!" Ella exclaimed with angry face.

"I said I'm sorry. What will I do for you to forgive me?" Chun said as he do an aegyo.

"Don't use an aegyo on me. Let me think for a while." Ella said. Ella finished drinking her coffee and so as Chun.

"Let's go." Ella said after they finished drinking their coffee and dragged a surprised Chun.

"Where are we going?" Chun asked.

"To the mall nearby. You want me to forgive you? So, buy all the things I want for me to forgive you." Ella answered as she was still dragging Chun to the mall.

"O-Okay." Chun said as he scratched his neck.
------------------------------------------------------------
"What happened to you Hyung?" Jiro asked Chun as he noticed that Chun was too exhausted. Fahrenheit was on the music room busy putting melody on the song that was composed by Jiro and Aaron.

"I'm just tired on carrying all the shopping bags of Ella." Chun answered tiredly.

"Mwo!!!" Jiro, Calvin, and Aaron exclaimed in unison.

"Why were you with Ella noona? I thought that she hates you." Aaron asked.

"As you all see, I went in a coffee shop to order coffee this morning. But the coffee shop was full of costumers so I had no choice but to share a table on a girl who was drinking her coffee alone. I approached her and found out that it was Ella. I took the opportunity to apologized. She accepted my apology in exchange of buying everything she wants in the mall using my money. That's why I'm too tired." Chun answered. The rest of Fahrenheit burst into laughter after hearing Chun's answer.

"At least Ella noona and hyung were already friends." Jiro said still laughing and Fahrenheit cheered for Chun.

"Let's continue on what we are doing." Calvin suggested but S.H.E.A. just barged in the music room.

"Oppa, let's have car racing." Hebe said as she dragged Jiro and Aaron out of the music room with surrender written on their faces. Ella, Angela, Chun, and Calvin followed them.

"How can we finish this song?" Calvin said while following them.

"Don't worry, you still have time to finish that song." Angela said to make Calvin felt better.

Calvin just smiled but the truth was they only have 1 week left. Ella and Chun just walked with them.
------------------------------------------------------------
Fahrenheit and S.H.E.A. were really having a great time car racing. They made a bet that whoever loses will treat them out for dinner. Everyone were trying their best to win but in the end, there was still one person who loses. Hebe finished first, followed by Jiro, then Aaron, then Ella, then Angela, then, Calvin, then Selina, and lastly Chun. Chun loss the bet which means he will treat them out for dinner. He was really worried hence, he spent a lot of money this morning and now, he will treat them for dinner.

"Oh no." Chun thought with a worried face. Aaron noticed it and comforted Chun.

"I know that you spent a lot of money this morning but it's still okay Hyung, right? Everything for the girl you like. Fighting." Aaron said as he comforted Chun.

"Fighting!" Chun cheered with him as they both smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------
Omo, Fahrenheit's vacation was coming to an end. Ella and Chun were already friends. Will S.H.E. and Fahrenheit confess their feelings for each other before 1 month ends? Just find out....

After a couple of months of not updating, I'm back.... Kekeke.... Mianhe for not updating for a while because I'm very busy in school. I'm very sorry. The important thing is I'm back and I'm determine to finish this story.......

4-3-13

©LuzCha storyline