Spending Time With You

The Right One For Me
Selina went early to the Tian Mansion because she wanted Hebe to go shopping with her. Ella and Angela couldn't accompany her because they're busy. When she arrived at the mansion, the guard recognized her and opened the gate for her. She entered the gate carefully when....

"Good morning." Jiro greeted Selina with a smile. Jiro was seating on the table in front of the mansion having breakfast. Selina's heart beats faster as she blushed when she saw him. She was frozen for a moment.

"G-Good morning too. Wow, you're wake up so early. For a star like you who is on vacation, you must be still in bed right now." Selina said and smiled back at him.

"Why are you here so early? Why is that Ella and Angela not with you? Oh, by the way, come here and eat breakfast with me." Jiro asked and invited her to eat breakfast with him.

Selina just stood in her tracks. She didn't knew what to do. She didn't want to act like an idiot in front of him. Jiro stood on his seat and pulled her hand. Her heart beats faster again as she blushed when Jiro pulled her hand. Jiro pulled a chair for her and let her sit there. Jiro put plenty of foods on Selina's plate.

"Jiro oppa, don't put many foods on my plate. I may not be able to eat all of that." Selina said.

"Nah, eat all these foods. These foods are delicious." Jiro said as he put the plate that was full of food in front of Selina. "Remember, I'm the one who used to put foods on your plate." Jiro said with a smile as he looked at Selina. Selina also looked at him. They looked at each other for a while as they both blushed. Jiro pulled away his gaze first and went back to his seat in opposite to Selina's.

Jiro's POV:

My God. She grew to a beautiful woman in the last 3 years.

End of POV

Selina started to eat as Jiro continued eating.

"Since you didn't answer my question earlier. I will ask you again. Why are you here so early and where are Ella and Angela?" Jiro asked while eating.

"Since neither Ella unnie and Angela couldn't accompany me to the mall because they had to do something important. Maknae is my last option. I don't want to go shopping all by my self." Selina answered.

"Oh, but Maknae's still sleeping. You know her, she don't want to be disturbed when she is sleeping." Jiro answered.

"W-What? What will I do? I don't want to shop alone." Selina said as she frowned.

"I can go with you." Jiro said to cheer Selina.

"But don't you have something to do today? I don't want to destroy your plans for today." Selina said even though she wanted Jiro to go with her.

"I'm on vacation so I don't have something to do today and besides, I want to spend time with you." Jiro answered. The truth was he has something to do. He will put a melody on the song he wrote with Aaron but he wanted to be with Selina.

"Okay." Selina cheerfully agreed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron was in his room with his DSLR camera on his hand when he heard a sweet melody. He wanted to know where the melody came from so he followed the melody. He stopped in front of the door in the music room. He entered the room and found Hebe playing the piano. Hebe stopped as she saw Aaron.

"Good morning." Hebe said cheerfully. Seeing Aaron already made her day.

"Good morning. You really play very well." Aaron said with a smile.

"Oh, not really." Hebe said as she noticed the DSLR camera hanging on his neck.

"You're really good." Aaron said as he noticed Hebe was looking on his camera.

"You also like taking pictures?" Hebe asked.

"Yeah, I take pictures when I'm not busy just like now." Aaron said.

"You will take pictures today? Can I come with you?" Hebe asked hopefully.

"Yeah, you can come with me." Aaron answered.

"Yes!!!! Thanks. Ahmmm, but before we go. Can you play a song for me?" Hebe requested. Aaron nodded and smiled. He went to the piano, sit beside Hebe and started to play the piano.

Just The Way You Are

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay?
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are, yeah
------------------------------------------------------------
Angela was in a bookstore reading a book. There was so many people there because it's vacation.

"This book is really nice that I almost done reading it. I must choose another book to read when I'm done with this." Angela said to herself as she started reading the last chapter.

As she finished, she went to the corridors and choose another book to read. A certain book caught her eyes but as she stretched her hand to get it, there was another hand who hold the book. Angela started to be annoyed as she turned to the owner of the hand.

"Calvin oppa?" Angela asked.

"Yes?" Calvin answered.

"I almost don't recognize you in your disguise." Angela said.

"I don't want to sound rude but who are you?" Calvin asked.

"Angela." Angela answered.

"Huh? Angela?" Calvin asked as she looked closely on Angela's face. "You disguised really good. I didn't recognize you!" Calvin exclaimed. Angela smiled.

"As I can see, one of your hobbies is reading, right? That's why you're here." Angela said.

"Yeah, I really love to read. You also love to read, right because you are also here? By the way, if you want read that book, you can read it first. I'll just choose another book." Calvin said as he reached out for the book and gave it to Angela.

"Thank you. Do you want to share a table? I'm alone on my table.

"Okay." Calvin said and smiled. He got the things Angela carried and put it on the table. Then, he chose another book to read.
------------------------------------------------------------
Where was Ella and Chun?

Chapter 6 has been updated. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to drop your comments. :)

I already choose between BIG BANG and SUPER JUNIOR and I chose SUPER JUNIOR because I like them more. Fahrenheit's rivals to S.H.E.A.'s heart in this story were Super Junior. That's why, I already changed the photo. hehehe......

1-12-13

©LuzCha storyline