Not A Couple

The Right One For Me

Fahrenheit and Hebe joined S.E.A. on the table. Hebe was really happy.

"Oh my gosh. Girls, I really can't believe that Fahrenheit is here!" Hebe exclaimed.

"Precious, please introduce them to each other." Jiro whispered to Hebe.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Guys, these are the girls. Selina, Ella, and Angela, my best friends." Hebe introduced S.E.A. to Fahrenheit.

"Nice to meet you girls." Chun said eyeing on Ella. Ella just gave him a glare.

"Girls, these are...." Hebe introduced but got interrupted by Ella.

"No need to introduce them to us, Maknae. We already knew them." Ella said sarcastically with cross arms. S.H.A. just smiled. They noticed that Ella was in a bad mood since Fahrenheit joined them on their table.

Suddenly, Jiro was being dragged by Hebe to the table of their parents leaving S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit.

"Can we take a seat, girls?" Chun asked permission but there was no response from the girls so they took a seat.

"They really fit for each other." Aaron said. S.E.A. just sitting there silently.

"Yeah, seeing them together, we can really say that they love each other. What a lovely couple!" Chun exclaimed.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Angela asked curiously.

"Hebe and Jiro." Calvin answered. This made S.E.A. laughed leaving Fahrenheit wondering.

"You three are really funny. You've been together for a couple of years but until now, you three didn't know." Ella said while laughing.

"You didn't bother to ask Jiro oppa." Angela said while laughing.

"They're not a couple, they're siblings." Selina said while also laughing.

"What!!!!" Chun, Aaron, and Calvin said in unison as their jaws dropped. All these years, they really thought that the girl who Jiro always called on his cellphone was his girlfriend, the girl who he calls Precious and they don't bother to asked Jiro what was his connection to that girl. They just assumed that the girl was Jiro's girlfriend. That's why, the're really surprised.
------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand....

"Son, we're really happy that you've made it. You really make your sister happy." Mrs. Tian said as she hugged Jiro.

"Thanks Umma. I'm also happy to be with my family again." Jiro said.

"Good job son, you're really famous now. You've already reach your dream to be a famous singer. We're very proud of you." Mr. Tian said as he gave Jiro a pat on the shoulder.

"Thanks Appa." Jiro said.

Jiro and Hebe took a seat on the table of their parents. They sat beside each other.

"Precious, this is my gift to you. I hope you like it. Aaron help me chose it." Jiro said as he handled his gift to Hebe.

"Thanks Oppa. I'm really happy that you're here. You don't came here just by yourself but you also brought the rest Fahrenheit with you." Hebe said as she received the gift. She unwrapped it. She found a charm bracelet inside. "Thanks Oppa, I really like it!" Hebe exclaimed as she hugged Jiro.

"No problem, Precious. I just want the best for you." Jiro said as they broke the hug.

"Let's dance Oppa." Hebe said as she dragged Jiro to the dance floor where many couples were dancing.

"It's the first time in 4 years that I dance with you, Precious. The last time was in your debut." Jiro said as they started dancing to the music.

"Yeah, Oppa. I really miss dancing with you." Hebe said as she put her arms on Jiro's neck and Jiro put his arms on Hebe's waist. As the music was finished, they went back to the table occupied by S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit.

"Hey, as I see. You all have a great time talking to each other." Jiro said.

"How dare you Jiro. All these years, we thought that Hebe was your girlfriend." Chun said.

"Sorry. You didn't asked me." Jiro said as he smiled.

"Aaron, dance with Hebe." Jiro said to Aaron after a while.

"Okay, Hyung." Aaron said as he brought Hebe to the dance floor. The music was "Dreaming of You" so he put his arms on Hebe's waist as Hebe put her arms on Aaron's neck and they danced.
------------------------------------------------------------
When Hebe and Aaron were gone, Jiro sat beside Selina.

"How are you?" Jiro asked.

"G-Great. You?" Selina stuttered. Her heart was beating faster.

"Me? Great also. I almost achieved all my dreams." Jiro answered.

"Why almost?" Selina asked.

"Because there's still one thing that I want to have." Jiro answered.

"What is it?" Selina asked again.

"Uhmmm, come on. Let's dance." Jiro said as he dragged Selina to the dance floor. The song now was "Everytime We Touch" but Hebe and Aaron were still dancing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin sat beside Angela when Jiro and Selina were gone.

"So you're the famous singer." Calvin said as he showed his sunshine boy smile. He want to start a conversation.

"Thank you. You're famous too." Angela said.

"Do you listen to one of our songs?" Calvin asked.

"Not just one for in fact, all your songs." Angela answered.

"What? All of our songs?" Calvin asked again. He got interested now.

"Don't get me wrong okay. Yes, all your songs because every time I went to the Tian Mansion, all I heard were your songs because Hebe was a big fan of you." Angela explained.

"Oh, and you?" Calvin asked again.

"Me? I find your songs very interesting but I'm not fan of Fahrenheit, okay." Angela said.

"Okay. Ahmmm, can you dance with me?" Calvin asked after a while.

"Oh, sure." Angela agreed.

Calvin dragged Angela to the dance floor. The song now was "It Might Be You" but Hebe and Aaron, and Selina and Jiro were still dancing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ella and Chun were the ones left on the table. They found the atmosphere a little awkward.

"Ella?" Chun asked. Ella just didn't respond.

"Are you still mad?" Chun asked. Ella still didn't respond.
So, Chun waved his hand infront of Ella saying, "Are you there?" Ella got annoyed and punched Chun.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I just didn't mean to ruin your dress, okay." Chun apologized.

"Your sorry couldn't undone what happened. My dress was already ruined!" Ella said angrily.

"I'm really sorry and I mean it." Chun said again.

"Whatever!" Ella said sarcastically.

"Ahmmm, can I dance with you?" Chun asked for a while. Ella didn't respond so he dragged Ella to the dance floor but Ella protested. He still dragged her so they were now in the dance floor. Ella didn't want to embarrassed herself so she danced with Chun. The song now was "I Swear" but Hebe and Aaron, Selina and Jiro, and Angela and Calvin were still dancing. The four couples didn't noticed that they were the only ones left dancing. Mr. and Mrs. Tian exchanged glances with each other, while the visitors were just watching the four couples danced.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! There's a moment of Chunella, Bebu, Jirlina, and AC in this chapter....... Hope you guys like it. :)

3rd Chapter has been updated. Please don't forget to write a comment. Comments are really appreciated. :)

12-22-12

©LuzCha storyline