Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

The Right One For Me
Hebe was taking her time walking down stairs. She still couldn't believed that her Oppa and the rest of Fahrenheit attended her graduation and birthday party yesterday. She was very happy. They had many pictures together from the last night's event.

"I'm really happy. I will tell Lady May to print these photos today so that I can put all these photos in a frame especially this photo of me and Aaron oppa. Hay! They must be in Fahrenheit's jet right now, heading for the next destination of the tour. Umma and Appa must now be busy on our business abroad." Hebe said while looking at the screen of her dslr camera. She was heading to the dining room to eat her breakfast. Lady May approached her and served her breakfast. She started to eat as she put her dslr camera on the table. That's the time she noticed that she was not the only one who was having breakfast. She looked at that person and then.....

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" She screamed as she fainted causing her to fall from her seat. The good thing was, the person was able to caught her before she falls.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jiro, Calvin, and Chun were in the Gallery because Jiro was showing to Chun and Calvin his family pictures, Hebe's collection and many more. They were enjoying themselves when one of the guards approached them.

"Young Master, Young Mistress Hebe fainted and she is now in the living room with one of your friend and Lady May." The guard said to Jiro.

"What?!?!?!" Jiro exclaimed. With that, they hurriedly went to the living room where they found Hebe lying on the couch with Aaron sitting on the side and Lady May standing on the other side.

"What happened to her?" Jiro asked Aaron as they went nearer.

"She freaked out when she saw me and then, she fainted." Aaron answered telling them what happened. Th rest of Fahrenheit laughed.

"Hey, why are you guys laughing?" Aaron asked, concern was still on his face for Hebe.

"Because it is the first time a girl freaked out when she saw your face...." Calvin began still laughing.

"Normally, a girl would drool when she saw you and never let herself fainted so it was the first time." Chun finished still laughing.

"Don't worry Maknae, maybe she was just surprised to see you because she thought that we were now in our jet heading for our next destination." Jiro said as he pat Aaron's shoulder.

Suddenly, Hebe gained her consciousness and was shocked when she saw her brother and the rest of Fahrenheit in front of her.

"Jiro oppa? Aaron oppa? Calvin oppa? Chun oppa?" Hebe asked.

"Yes, it's us Fu Zhen." Jiro answered.

"But I thought that you all are now riding on your jet heading for your next destination." Hebe said still confused.

"We still have one month rest before we go to our next destination for our tour so we decided to stay here in Seoul." Chun explained.

"Really?" Hebe asked again.

"Yes." Calvin answered.

"Yes!!!!!!!!" Hebe said excitedly as she jumped. She was really happy. She has 1 month to spend with Fahrenheit and of course, her big brother.

"Fu Zhen, please behave. You're already a lady so don't act like a little child." Jiro scolded Hebe.

"Sorry Oppa. I'm just really happy." Hebe said as she stopped jumping.

The doorbell suddenly rang. One of the maids went out. As she came back, there were 3 girls with her. They were also shocked to see Fahrenheit still on the mansion. Hebe laughed as she walked to them.

"I know that you were all shocked." Hebe said to S.E.A.

"B-But we thought that...." Selina said as she looked at Jiro.

"We thought that they were now heading on their next destination." Angela said.

"That's what all we thought but they are here to spend a 1 month vacation before they go to there next destination of the tour." Hebe explained with a very big smile on her lips. Aaron can't took his eyes off of Hebe.

Aaron's POV:
They really had the same personality.

"Shocks!!!!!!! What?!?!? No way!!!!!! " Ella exclaimed as she glared at Chun. Chun just winked at her and smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 has been updated. Sorry for not updating for too long. Please don't forget your comments. Comments are really appreciated.

12-30-12

©LuzCha storyline