Talking About Him/Her

The Right One For Me
One week had passed since Fahrenheit spread the news to S.H.E.A. that they're staying in South Korea for one month to take a rest. Hebe was really happy. Selina was also happy but she just kept it in her heart. Angela don't care at all. Ella was the one who was sad because she don't want Chun to be around.

S.H.E.A. was on Hebe's room. Hebe was busy editing a photo on her laptop. Ella was busy playing a game on her tablet. Selina was busy combing her hair. Angela was busy reading a romance novel.

"Unnie, why do you hate Chun oppa?" Hebe asked Ella while continuing what she was doing.

"Huh? I don't hate him, I just don't like him." Ella answered as she looked at Hebe for a minute.

"But why?" Selina asked still combing her hair.

"I just don't like him." Ella answered while she continued playing on her tablet.

"What? You don't like him? Hello, Chun oppa has almost all the qualities a girl is looking for a man. He's handsome, charming, very masculine, and a great man." Angela said as she looked at Ella.

Ella coughed. "What! I object. For me, he's ugly, a gay, and very annoying. He always annoyed me whenever he was around. Ugghhh, wait a minute. Why the are we talking about him? Can we just continue what we are doing?" Ella said annoyingly.

"Ok, Unnie. But next time, don't say bad words okay. Bad words don't have a place in this house." Hebe said.

"I'm sorry. I will not utter a bad word again in front of you." Ella apologized as she realized that she just said a bad word.

S.H.E.A. continued what they were doing. As they finished, they all laid down on Hebe's Queen-size bed.

"Speaking of Chun oppa, where is Fahrenheit?" Angela asked after a while.

"They're just hanging on the pool area. Why, Unnie?" Hebe asked confused.

"I had a plan." Angela said answering to Hebe's question.
------------------------------------------------------------
Fahrenheit was hanging on the pool area. They were sitting on the table near the pool. Jiro was busy putting gel on his hair. Calvin was busy listening music on his iPhone. Chun was busy eating chocolate bars. Aaron was busy checking out on his Facebook and Instagram on his laptop.

"Jiro hyung, I'm happy that they give us time to rest for one month after a very busy schedule." Aaron said while looking at his laptop.

"Taking a vacation is really a good thing especially for you. Aaron, don't you think that it's time to move on. Many years had passed. You also deserved to be happy." Jiro said while fixing his hair.

"Jiro's right dude. It's been a long time. Just moved on." Calvin said still listening on his iPhone.

"I'll try." Aaron answered with a faint smile.

Jiro sighed as he finished fixing his hair. Chun noticed it.

"Jiro, what's the meaning of your sighing?" Chun asked while eating his chocolate.

"Nothing." Jiro answered. He don't want to let his friends know.

"Jiro?" Calvin asked. Now, three pairs of eyes were now looking curiously at him.

"Fine, fine. It's because of Selina." Jiro answered.

"What about her?" Aaron asked confused.

"As you all know, Selina and I were best friends. We're always together. It was purely friendship until one day, I found myself fall for her. I told her what I feel on the day I leave but until now, she still don't give me her answer." Jiro answered as he looked at Aaron's laptop.

"Hey, what about you and Angela?" Chun asked Calvin.

"We're just friends. We're just happy with each other's company. You know me, I don't want to get in a relationship." Calvin answered.

"Oh." Aaron said.

"I see lately that Hebe was really fond on having you around. I know that she is a big fan of us but she treats you differently. Jiro was an exception because she is his sister. Do you like her?" Chun said to Aaron after a while.

"Well, she's cute and very charming. But?"

"But?" Jiro asked back.

"I'm not ready to get involve in a new relationship. I want that when I open one, I'm really sure about the girl's feelings for me." Aaron answered as Jiro secretly smiled. Calvin and Chun just nod.

"Hey, let's talk about the girl who hates Chun hyung." Aaron said after a while.

"You're correct. That is my biggest problem now, she hates me. Whatever I do, she still hates me." Chun said sadly as he stood and went to the pool side.

"She hates you because every time that she's around, you always annoyed her." Calvin said playfully.

"Just don't think about it. Who knows, may be someday, you and her will become friends." Jiro said to comfort Chun.

"I hope so. By that time, I hope that I can tell her about my feelings towards her." Chun said while looking at the pool.

"Hyung, you're really in love." Aaron commented. Fahrenheit smiled. They were smiling until they felt that their clothes were getting wet.

"What the...." Jiro uttered.

They saw S.H.E.A. splashing water playfully on them using a water gun.

"Girls, stop that. We're getting wet." Jiro scolded the girls.

"Don't worry, Jiro. Let's all take a swim afterwards." Selina said.

"Unnie is right oppa. Let's swim afterwards." Hebe said as she agreed on what Selina said.

"We're just enjoying ourselves you know. We're just curious what you all look like when you are all wet." Angela said.

"And besides, you're all deserves to get wet." Ella commented. S.H.E.A. playfully stuck their tongues on Fahrenheit.

"Oh, if that what you want. We will get that water guns from you." Calvin said. Fahrenheit started chasing S.H.E.A. Jiro chased Selina. Aaron chased Hebe. Chun chased Ella. Calvin chased Angela. S.H.E.A. were playfully running with Fahrenheit running after them until....

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Ella screamed as she stepped on a slippery floor causing her to fall.

Chun tried to caught her but he also fall to the floor due to unpreparedness. The rest of Fahrenheit and S.H.A. stopped running and they approached Chun and Ella. They were shocked on what they saw. Chun and Ella accidentally kissed. Chun and Ella were also shocked. Ella and Chun got up and were both speechless. They were both blushing as their friends showed an annoying smiles to them. Afterwards, Ella punched Chun as she went to her car covering and went home leaving S.H.A. and Fahrenheit on the pool area. Their smiles turned to laughs causing Chun to became more red.

"You're so naughty, Chun oppa." Selina said.

"You knew what you had done?" Jiro asked as he patted Chun on the shoulder.

"Yeah, we accidentally kissed." Chun said dreamily.

"Not that." Angela said. Fahrenheit curiously looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Chun asked.

"You just stole Unnie's first kiss!!!!" Hebe blurted out.

"Is that true?" Chun said disbelievingly.

S.H.A. nodded. Chun was now jumping. He was very happy to know that he was Ella's first kiss even though it was an accident. Fahrenheit just cheered for him.
------------------------------------------------------------
I finished Chapter 5. I hope that you all enjoy. Sorry for not updating for so long. Don't forget to drop your comments. Thanks.... :)

I'm still confused on which of this 2 groups I will choose to be Fahrenheit's rivals, Super Junior or Big Bang?....

1-9-13

©LuzCha storyline