Hebe's Birthday Party

The Right One For Me

It was Hebe's 22nd birthday and at the same day, her graduation day. She graduated as summa laude in her coarse which was Business Administration. Her parents were very delighted that they threw a party even though Hebe objected. The team of the party was masquerade and the theme colors were pink and black.

Everybody was very busy in the function hall of the Tian's where the party will be held including Mr. and Mrs. Tian because the party will start within 30 minutes. For in fact, the visitors had arrived one by one already. Hebe was just sitting on a table in one corner with her Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100. She was very sad because her Gege was not there with them. Suddenly, she received a message from huggablebluebear. Someone that she had met in yahoo messenger.

-Text Message-

huggablebluebear: .happy birthday.

Hebe: .,..thanks.

huggablebluebear: .your parents a party for you, right? you must be very happy.

Hebe: .,..yes, they threw a party for me but I'm sad because my big brother was not here to celebrate with us.

huggablebluebear: .oh, i see. maybe, he was just very busy at his work.

Hebe: .,..yeah, he does. i understand.

huggablebluebear: so, cheer up. it's your day today.

Hebe: .,..thank you for cheeering me up.

huggablebluebear: .no problem.

Hebe: :)

huggablebluebear: :)

Hebe put her cell phone on her purse and watched the people in the function hall. Suddenly, her mother approached her.

"Fu Zhen, why are you here in one corner?" Mrs. Tian asked.

"Umma, I'm still sad because Oppa is not here. You and Appa cancelled your appointments today just to celebrate with me but Oppa." Hebe answered.

"Fu Zhen, me and your Appa are businessmen, and we own the company. Your Oppa is a superstar. It's difficult for him to cancelled his schedule for today. Remember, he is a member of Fahrenheit." Mrs. Tian said.

"Umma, I knew that but since, Oppa became a superstar, he always send me a message, call me on my cellphone, and send me a gift on my birthday, but now, no text message, no call, and no gift from him arrived. It seemed that he forgot about my birthday." Hebe mumbled.

"Maybe, he is just busy right and maybe, you will receive a call from him later." Mrs. Tian said to cheer Hebe up as she hugged Hebe.

"Thanks Umma." Hebe said as she hugged her mother back. She didn't saw the way her mom smiled.

"Anything for my baby. By the way, where's your friends and your cousin?" Mrs. Tian asked for a while after the hug.

"Oh, they will be here soon." Hebe answered.

"Come on, let's welcome the visitors." Mrs. Tian said and dragged Hebe and stood beside Mr. Tian. The visitors were wearing gowns, cocktails, or tuxedos. Of coarse, they were also wearing mask because the theme of the party was masquerade. The media was also there to witness the party.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Why are you smiling?" Jiro asked Aaron as he noticed him smiling while looking at his Samsung Galaxy S III I9300. Fahrenheit were currently riding on their Toyota Sienna. They were currently on their way to the party. They were wearing a prince-inspired tuxedos and of coarse, mask.

"Nothing Hyung." Aaron answered as he put his cellphone on his pocket.

"I understand if you don't want to tell me but I know, it's because of a girl. Thank God, you had slowly moved on." Jiro said. Aaron just smiled as he remembered the past.

Aaron had a girlfriend named Rainie. They really love each other and happy with each other. Until one day, Rainie dumped Aaron for another guy. Since then, Aaron had changed and promised to himself that he will not fall in love again.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Girls, why are you just arrived? The party had already started." Hebe said as her friends approached her.

"SorryMaknae. We're late because of Selina." Ella answered.

"Because she wanted to be beautiful tonight. In case, Jiro oppa will be here." Angela said. Hebe, Ella, and Angela laughed as Selina blushed.

"Excuse me for a minute, Girls. I really need to go to the Powder Room." Ella said after a while.

"Okay, Unnie. Take your time." S.H.A. said in unison.

Ella went to the powder room but on her way, she bumped to a guy who was holding a glass of wine and the wine was poured on her dress.

"Sorry Miss." The guy apologized and observed Ella. He found Ella cute even though a part of her face was covered with mask.

"Sorry? What your sorry can do? My dress was already ruined!" Ella exclaimed. She observed the guy and based on her observation, the guy is handsome and very masculine even though a part of his face was covered with mask.

"I know that it's my fault and I'm really very sorry." The guy apologized again.

"Leave. I don't want to make a scene here." Ella said angrily as she continue on her way to the powder room. Ella watched the guy as the guy went to a table occupied by 3 other guys. She thought the 3 other guys were also gorgeous. She entered the powder room and washed the part of her dress where the wine was poured.

"Arggghhh, I really hate that guy!" Ella said to herself as she washed the part of her dress which was ruined.

"Wait a minute. That guy seems familiar and also the 3 other guys that approached." Ella said to herself as she finished washing the part of her dress and retouched her make up.
------------------------------------------------------------
Who was huggablebluebear? What party the Fahrenheit will attend to? Who was that man Ella had bumped? Find out in the next chapter. :)

Yes, 1st Chapter has been updated. Please, don't forget your comments. :)

12-13-12

©LuzCha storyline