OTP Exchange?

The Countryside Survival Guide by 21 Idiots

"Wow, this is great!" Him Chan exclaimed as all 21 members registered the furnishings and spaciousness of the coach they currently inhabited. It was indeed very spacious for a business class coach and the aisle was carpeted with a red rug and the windows covered with drapes of the same colour. The doors hissed close and the train began to move gradually, abandoning the crowd of fans who had just arrived at the terminal, screaming and wailing dejectedly as they hurried to ctach up. But soon, the train had picked up speed to a hundred kilometres per hour and the saesang fans were left in the soot.

 

"I feel kind of guilty leaving them in the dirt like that," the ever-compassionate eternal maknae stated with his nose pinned to the window as the chipmunk and B.A.P eating machines – Daehyun and Zelo attacked the food cart.

 

"You can still jump off now, if you want," Kyuhyun said welcomingly, sliding the window open. Sungmin snapped it back shut firmly with a firm glare at the evil maknae.

 

*

 

You have got to be kidding me.” Kyuhyun said flatly, giving Leeteuk an incredulous look. “The last time we tried ‘game bonding’, we ended up being Heechul’s slaves for a week.” The Gamer shot a pointed look at Heechul, who was currently getting his nails buffed by the available magnaes. Leeteuk followed his gaze.

 

Yah, polish faster!” Heesica ordered Jong Up and Ryeowook imperiously. The Diva sat imperially on the train seat, with the two magnaes seated beside him, frantically buffing his nails with tiny silk handkerchiefs. Jong Up’s face was starting to drip with sweat, while Ryeowook looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown. Leeteuk blinked. Then he turned back to his dongsaeng with widened eyes.

 

Just one game,” Leeteuk pleaded, trying to win with aegyo. Sungmin looked horrified.

 

No.” Kyuhyun shook his head firmly. The other members nodded in agreement.

 

"Why are you guys so against it?" Him Chan inquired, interested, as he averted his eyes from Daehyun, who now resembled a golden guinea pig, with all the M&Ms stuffed in his cheeks.

 

"Watch their varieties," Zelo helped out as the members of Super Junior lost their tongues.

 

"Right."

 

I wouldn’t mind playing one game,” Zhou Mi offered, casting an eager eye on his pile of luggage.

 

Yesung gave the Chinese member a poke. “We are not playing dressing up.” The Fashionista pouted in disappointment. “I am NOT ever wearing one of your skinny jeans again.” Yesung declared, shoved Ddangkkoming into the Zhou Mi’s face. “Ddangkkoming doesn’t like skinnys.”

 

Skinny jeans?!” Himchan squeaked, turning pale. Yongguk patted him on the back comfortingly whilst Zelo's eyes flashed.

 

When did I ever ask your turtle to wear my clothes?” Zhou Mi asked, looking confused.

 

"One more question," Youngjae perked up, staring around the senior celebrities in some kind of frightened awe, "why is Jong Up polishing Heechul's nails?"

 

Heechul perked up at the mention of his name.

 

"Who's Jong Up?"

 

Everyone in the coach stared at him.

 

"Hey, Kangin, Kibum and I just got back from the army," he said defensively, "I only met EXO last week."

 

"Jong Up's the dude buffing your nails, Heesica," Siwon offered, and placed a comforting hand on Jong Up's sweating shoulder, "you can stop now," he muttered to the blonde member.

 

"It's okay, I'm almost done."

 

"Eh?" Heechul panicked, pulling his nails away and glancing at Jong Up, "I thought he was Hyukkie. Sorry, kid."

 

"In what way," Jong Up's voice took a sudden turn, "do I resemble Eun Hyuk-ssi of Super Junior?"

 

"The same blonde hair."

 

It was then, that he realised that all of B.A.P's members were blonde.

 

"Holy crap," he gasped, much to Siwon's disapprovement, "what is this, some trend?"

 

"They're famous as the Blonde Asian People," Sungmin rolled his eyes.

 

"I thought it stood for Bunnies Are Puffy," Henry mused.

 

Silence.

 

Well, how about truth or dare?” Leeteuk suggested hopefully, reverting to their original subject. EunHae glared at him.

 

Whenever we play truth or dare with you, we always end up getting blackmailed later,” Eunhyuk proclaimed. Donghae nodded in agreement, wrapping an arm around his other half.

 

Rock paper scissors?” Yongguk suggested, trying to help out a fellow leader.

 

Kangin shook his head. “Those two,” he said, pointing the EunHae, “They take rock paper scissors too seriously.” The Raccoon recalled back to the days of No Other.

 

But I wanna play~” Henry whined from the corner of the coach, his face stuffed full of peanuts. He looked, to Zelo, like a demented neurotic chipmunk.

 

Leeteuk beamed happily and gave Kyuhyun a poke in the ribs. “See, Henry’s being a cooperative magnae!” The SJ leader skipped over to Henry and squished him playfully. The rest of Super Junior and B.A.P looked completely weirded out by the sudden display of affection between the SJ leader and maknae.

 

Are they usually like that?” Youngjae stage-whispered.

 

Shindong shrugged. “Henry never liked skinship, and yet…” They returned their gaze at the two members, who were now happily squishing each other’s cheeks, totally oblivious to the stares of the others.

 

Henry has finally succumbed to the Dark Side of Skinship.” Yesung concluded.

 

“ …Actually, considering the amount of sugar that the three of them have consumed in the last hour, they should be experiencing hallucinations and flying unicorns by now.” Kibum explained patiently, nodding to the empty bags of consumed junk food scattered on the floor. Daehyun gave Kibum a perplexed look.

 

Why would they see flying unicorns?” The B.A.P members looked confused, with the exception of Jong Up, who was still fiercely concentrating on Heechul’s nails.

 

Unicorns are magical.” Donghae answered, with a completely serious look on his face. Leeteuk face-palmed.

 

"Well, anyway," BAP introduced themselves to Kibum, Heechul, Kangin and also Hangeng quickly and settled down quite happily into their seats. The train was moving then at two hundred kilometres per hour and their luggages were trembling between their knees.

 

"Hey, I know!" Youngjae raised a hand, "we can talk about OTPs!"

 

"We talk about OTPs 365 days a year, Youngjae," EunHae said wearily.

 

"I don't," Siwon and Shindong chorused.

 

"You could give us tips on fan service," Daehyun smiled in a friendly manner around, his cheeks still stuffed. Kangin's eyes widened.

 

"Are you sure you want advice from EunHae?"

 

"No one will ever believe other forms of scandals again," Him Chan frowned.

 

"It's not fair though," Daehyun chimed in, "DaeJae's the only official OTP in BAP."

 

"Would you guys like to add in Siwon as one of your pairings?" Hangeng suggested innocently.

 

"I'm not a e," Siwon rejected the offer.

 

"I don't know," Youngjae suddenly grinned, "trading OTPs may be kind of fun."

 

"You want to split up EunHae?" almost everyone in the compartment cried.

 

"What about HanChul?" Heechul roared, "HanChul is the ultimate OTP!"

 

"Don't you have unstable pairings? Like with Siwon, Yesung, Kyuhyun..."

 

"Wait, when have we been unstable?" Yesung pulled Ryeowook to his side.

 

"Zhou Mi, Henry..." Daehyun ignored him, "Shindong..."

 

"Shindong's engaged, Dae," Yongguk said drily, "let's just leave him alone."

 

"I second the motion," Shindong raised a peace sign.

 

"Why don't we decide the new pairings?" Heechul's eyes gleamed suddenly, "after all HanChul and EunHae are placed top in the fan cafe, and DaeJae's official. Why don't we decide?"

 

Silence.

 

"No," Kangin said flatly, "you guys will just pair Teukkie-umma with Siwon like how the fans did and me with the stupid turtles."

 

"You should be proud," Yesung sniffed.

 

"Shindong will decide with us and ensure that things don't go out of hand," Hangeng smiled, pulling Shindong over to him with surprising strength and they withdrew to a corner to discuss. The rest of the members watched warily. It took longer than they thought and in the end, every one had gone back to their own business. Kyuhyun to his Nintendo DS, Sungmin to his pink keychain, Zelo and Henry to the food and the others to sleep. Finally...

 

"We're ready," Daehyun announced and everyone's blood turned cold.

 

 


 

Sorry about the lo-o-ong hiatus. Lol, iLuvYesung and I have been super busy this May.(Her with piano n me with exams, mentally face-palms)

By the way, enjoy the update!!

PS: Check out our other duo-group crack fics, if you're interested.