First Meeting

The Countryside Survival Guide by 21 Idiots

 

I wish Korea had bigger bathrooms…” Zhou Mi whimpered, his face squished against the wall by Kangin, who also happened to be stepping on Hangeng’s toes.


 

At Leeteuk’s insistence, the SJ members were all now all hiding in the men’s restroom in the train station to escape the rabid ELFs detection as they waited for Henry and Eunhyuk to buy the train tickets.


 

The picture of 13 guys and their luggage squished into one bathroom cubicle was most interesting.


 

YAH! Get your stupid GameBoy out of my face!” Heechul hissed angrily, swatting the offending Kyuhyun on the head.


 

The members were forced to sit on each other due to the lack of space, and Kyuhyun had the unfortunate luck of having Heechul next to him.


 

Kyuhyun looked scandalized.


 

She’s a Nintendo DS, not a Gameboy!!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed indignantly, waving his beloved electronic device in Heechul’s face.


 

Psht. They’re both the same.” The Lady HeeHee replied airily, pissing off the gamer even more.


 

THEY ARE NOT!”


 

Same.”


 

Not.”


 

Totally the same.” Heechul fluffed his hair.


 

NOT.”


 

Same.”


 

SHE'S A NINTENDO DS!!! SHE’S BETTER, NEWER, AND HOTTER THAN A GAMEBOY!!” Kyuhyun finally exploded, unable to take the argument any longer.


 

SHE?!” Sungmin suddenly interrupted the heated debate. Kyuhyun and Heechul turned reluctantly from their argument to look at the glowering pink singer.


 

Erm…Yes?” Kyuhyun answered carefully.


 

You trai- OOOF!” Sungmin was cut off as Kangin helpfully, but unknowingly elbowed him in the stomach and sat on him.


 

Thanks, hyung.” Kyuhyun nodded gratefully to the now-sitting Kangin.


 

"Huh? For what?"

 

I don’t see why we have to all squeeze into one cubicle,”Shindong moaned from underneath Kyuhyun, who had happily gone back to tapping away on his Nintendo DS, the argument now forgotten.


 

Yeah, hyung. Can’t some of us go over to another cubicle? This isn’t the only cubicle here,” Siwon asked, his arms starting to tremble.


 

The Almighty Shisus was forced to carry Kibum and Donghae to avoid squashing Heechul, and it was starting to take a toll on him.


 

Mhumggpph,” Leeteuk grunted. The poor guy was at the bottom of the dog pile, and it was clear that he was starting to regret the idea of hiding in the bathroom.


 

Hey, come to think of it, did we just send the two most clueless members to buy the tickets?” Kangin wondered out loud.


 

Give Henry some credit at least. That little chipmunk isn't that much of a dolt.” Hangeng defended his SJ-M member.


 

It wasn't Henry I was thinking about…” Kangin muttered under his breath.


 

Well, if we didn’t split up EunHae, think of what they would be doing in front of us now,” Kibum pointed out, shuddering.


 

I guess it’s true…” The SJ members nodded, all agreeing for once. Well, all except a certain Eternal Maknae…


 

You mean they’d be playing Snap?” Ryeowook asked innocently. There was a moment of silence as all the members mentally face-palmed.


 

No, Wookie. We meant- OWW!” Yesung’s explanation was cut off by sharp pinch from Siwon.


 

Yes. They would be playing Snap.” The Almighty Shisus answered firmly, shooting Yesung a glare.


 

Hyukkie’s obnoxiously loud whenever he plays Snap.” Leeteuk croaked helpfully from underneath, gasping like a fish due to the numerous people and luggage on top of him.


 

Oh.” Ryeowook digested this piece of information thoughtfully.


 


 

EEEKKK!!!” The Eternal Magnae’s musings were interrupted by a high-pitched screech, courtesy of The Eternal Fashionista aka Zhou Mi.


 

What. The. HELL. NOW?!?” Kangin exploded, glaring at the quivering Zhou Mi, his patience starting to wear thin. Zhou Mi said nothing, but pointed a trembling finger at a brown blob on the floor.


 

Kangin stared at the blob.


 

We’re in a public bathroom, of course there’s stains, idiot!! Stop complaining about the bathroom!!!” Kangin snapped irritably.


 

It’s a cockroach, you dim-wit!” Zhou Mi hissed back, giving him a sharp poke in the stomach to emphasize his point. Heechul patted the Chinese member on the back proudly.


 

Oh… You want me to kill it?” Kangin asked, finally joining the dots together. “Well, why didn’t you say so? Geez…you expect me to read your mind or something?” Kangin mumbled the last part under his breath.


 

KA-BLAM!!!! Zhou Mi’s thick Vogue fashion magazine made contact with the ‘brown blob’, inciting a loud long squeal from it.


 

Hmm, I guess you’re right, Mi,” Kangin agreed, carefully inspecting his work of art.


 

Wow, I didn’t know cockroaches squealed like that,” Kibum remarked. “I thought they always went ‘splat’.


 

Maybe it’s an ELF,” Yesung supplied helpfully. Leeteuk groaned and rolled his eyes to heaven.


 

Even angels had limits.


 

Please, Henry. Hurry up with the tickets.” The Angelic Leader mumbled a prayer under his breath.


 

Hyung, he’s sitting on your chest.” Shindong pointed out.


 

Oh. I thought that was Zhou Mi’s luggage.”


 

How did he get in without us knowing?” Hangeng wondered aloud.


 

I got us a whole coach!! With free peanuts!!!” Henry proudly exclaimed in his broken Korean, happily smushing the tickets into Leeteuk’s face. The SJ leader spat out the wad of inky paper from his mouth.


 

That’s great, Henry. Where’s Hyuk- oh, never mind.”


 

The leader’s question was answered by the sound of a whimpering Siwon.


 

Urngh, my arms…ARE GOING TO SNAP!!!” Siwon was straining to carry Donghae, and Kibum, and now, also Eunhyuk. The Anchovy had joined KiHae in Siwon’s arms, and the two Fishes were now having a blissful reunion, oblivious to everything else.


 

Including Siwon’s dilemma.


 

FISHY!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!”


 

"I missed you too, Hyukkie!!!”


 

These are the times,” Shindong commented, “That I’m glad I don’t have an official OTP.”


 

Would you like to have Siwon?”


 

Shut it, Kibum.”


 

DdangWon?”


 

That’s a turtle, Yesung.”


 

Well, it’s better than a CHICKEN, isn't it?” Yesung sniggered quietly.


 

"Musn't let Onew-ssi hear that," Ryeowook mused.


 

Kyu, give Yesung a pinch for me.”


 

But Ddang-OWWW!!!! STOP PINCHING ME!!!!!”


 

There you go, hyung.”


 

Thank you.”


 

Get that stupid turtle away from my face!!!!”


 

"Who're you calling stupid?"


 

"You meant 'what you're calling stupid', right?" Hangeng mused, staring at Yesung with undeniable incredulity.


 

YAH!! Stop squishing me!!!”


 

Well, you’re invading my personal space!!”


 

Dude, we’re in a 3ft wide bathroom cubicle. WHAT SPACE DO WE HAVE???”


 

Whatever. Go sit on Heechul.”


 

YAH!!!”


 

CAN WE JUST GET OUT OF THIS CUBICLE AND GET TO OUR TRAIN?!?!?” Leeteuk finally burst out, unable to take the senseless bickering any longer.


 

The members blinked.


 

Heck, why didn’t you say so?” Kangin said, considerately climbing over and on top of Siwon to get to the door. “What, you think we like getting squished in here? Geez…”


 

Hyung, the door’s the other side.”


 

Oh.” Kangin squished his way back over Siwon.


 

The door’s stuck.”


 

Here. Have a crowbar.” Henry said, passing said crowbar to Kangin.


 

Why the heck do you even have a crowbar in your backpack?” Hangeng asked.


 

You know, if we climb out through the window, we could go straight to our train.” Kibum commented, pointing out of the cubicle window. “See? That way we wouldn't have to risk any rampaging ELFs.”


 

The rest of SJ stared at their fellow deranged member.


 

Bummie…” Sungmin said slowly, “That window’s 7 feet up high.”


 

[B.A.P's POV]


 

"You think we've lost them?" Him Chan whispered as he peered out from between the racks of hats in a souvenir shop, their eyes unusually wide as they stared out for BABYs. The train station before them was bustling with energy, but at least no one was screaming.


 

"I'll never look at little kids the same way again," Zelo sniffled, clutching his skateboard.


 

"Yeah, I don't think I want to have kids," Youngjae murmured, traumatized, "In case they end up killing some celebrity in their generation."


 

"Anyway, are they gone?" Jong Up perked up, trying to balance an enormous sunshade on his sweaty nose.


 

"Sure looks like it." Daehyun muttered back. Then came a tap on his shoulder and he whipped around. A tiny woman with her silver white hair tied up into a bun stared up at him coldly. She had an ancient broom in her hands and a shawl over her shoulders. She looked something like a fortune-teller.


 

A very unamused one.


 

"Oh," Yongguk said and smiled winningly at the woman, "we'll pay for the hats."


 

As soon as the BABYs had started screaming, B.A.P had bolted like their lives depended on it, literally. They had been chased of course, all over from the car park to the ground floor of the station, then to the second floor, and finally to the basement... But it thankfully ended after the ninja of the group - Daehyun had pulled a sharp turning into a quaint little souvenir shop at the corner of the station and crammed a sizeable amount of hats over all their blonde heads.


 

Obviously number matters, for each member had at least three hats crammed over their hair and ears, and both the maknaes had on oversized sunglasses that made them look like ridiculous frogs. And Daehyun was wearing a Doraemon mask. However, they played their purpose. The fans had whipped past the shop with flashing cameras and even camcorders, but never spared a glance at the group of weirdos with their serial-killer fashion sense.


 

"Urmm, how much for sixteen hats a mask, and uh... two sunshades?" Yongguk asked, scanning the items on the members' heads and faces.


 

"Why do we have to buy them?" Him Chan whispered.


 

"Be a tad bit more grateful, those things just saved our lives," Yongguk muttered and pulled out his wallet.


 

"两百千(two hundred thousand) won."


 

"Pardon?"


 

The woman repeated her statement.


 

"Could you repeat it a little more slowly, please?" Him Chan chimed in, as the others exchanged confused glances.


 

The woman's face was no picture, and she made to shoo them out of her shop with the broom in her grip. But Yongguk peeled out a hundred thousand won quickly and forked it out.


 

She took one look at it and held up two fingers.


 

"两百千won," she snapped.


 

"Dude, I think she's Chinese." Yongguk told the others.


 

"How do you tell?"


 

"Excuse me, he spends hours on the net squealing over Tang Wei's films," Daehyun raised an eyebrow, and Yongguk whacked him on the shoulder.


 

"Erm, nihaoma (how are you)?" Zelo croaked uncertainly, his Chinese abnormally broken, even for a Korean.


 

She stared at him. Apparently, she was in no mood for making new friends.


 

"Erm, 我们是B.A.P. (We are B.A.P.)" Yongguk said.


 

She blinked.


 

"那是什么玩意儿 (What's that)" she replied and the members' mouth fell open.


 

"Great, what is she saying now?"


 

"Maybe she's asking for our autograph?" Daehyun suggested. The others turned and stared at him.


 

"She's probably sixty in the least," Youngjae rolled his eyes at his thick-skinned best friend, "I don't think she watches Mnet."


 

"Well, she is wearing a Super Junior T-shirt..." Daehyun defended himself, gesturing at the lady's tight blue sapphire shirt.


 

"Daehyun, it says Super Senior on top."


 

"Or either she's saying we're idiots with an accent." Him Chan muttered. Then, Jong Up strode forwards and whipped out his phone.


 

"How much?" he repeated, waving a hand at the hats and held out his Samsung touch-phone.


 

She told him and the answer came out of his phone, translated.


 

"Two hundred thousand," he muttered to himself and peeled out his own wallet. When, he had paid her and bowed to her in thanks. He turned back to the dumbstruck members.


 

"Shall we go? I'm hungry."


 

Silence.


 

"Behold, he actually did something that made sense," Daehyun whispered.


 

"The end is near after all," Him Chan gasped.


 

Then, a long hand raised to the air.


 

"I need to pee," the maknae stated.


 

*


 

"Hurry up, we'll keep watch at the door." Yongguk told the maknae as he scurried into the gents, still holding his blue skateboard. The other members stood at the doorway, well shielded with a ninety-degree wall by the door. Jong Up stood slightly at the edge, staring at the trains in odd fascination as the others tapped their heels against the floor nervously.

Then, they heard a huge crash.


 

[Super Junior's POV]


 

"Shhh, quiet!" Leeteuk hushed the others sharply as soon as heard the door to the toilets swing open and light footsteps hurried across the marble floor.


 

Everyone in the cubicle held their breaths as they heard someone enter the cubicle next to theirs and the footsteps paused for a minute. For a minute, they thought that whoever it was next door was probably doing his business. That was before they realized that Siwon, Leeteuk, and Sungmin had their feet sticking out next door.


 

Ryeowook whimpered as the figure poked Siwon's shoe with the tip of his sneakers and held his breath.


 

Silence.


 

Then...


 

"Sorry," Siwon called, to the others' horror, "we're doing an experiment."


 

Silence.


 

Then, the door next-door clicked open and the figure hurried to another cubicle.


 

"Who the HELL does experiments in a public bathroom?!?" Heechul hissed.


 

Everyone in the cubicle stared daggers at Siwon, who cowered at their glares.


 

"Sorry," he whimpered.


 

Then, the door outside crashed open and a hoarse deep voice called urgently.


 

"Maknae! There'a a fanboy carrying a B.A.P sign walking around the toilet! We gotta move now!"


 

"B.A.P?" Sungmin muttered, eyebrow furrowed.


 

"Fanboy?" Hankyung murmured. Siwon flinched at the memory.


 

It was that inconvenient moment when Kangin's nose decided to itch and his face scrunched up in a sign of...


 

"HATCHOO!"


 

The SJ's bathroom cubicle exploded open, sending all fifteen members of Super Junior tumbling out of the cubicle into a miserable heap, right at the foot of a pair of familiar-looking sneakers.


 

"YAH! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!" Cinderella screeched as he whacked the sniffing Kangin on the shoulder.


 

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO HOLD IT IN?"


 

Siwon and Leeteuk looked up just then, and their eyes widened at the equally wide-eyed familiar-looking kid. The door was ajar, and five other youngsters were standing there, staring at the failure of a dogpile at the kid's foot.


 

They were all blonde, with a ridiculous amount of caps and hats crammed on their heads.


 

"Super Junior?" the boy muttered, evidently in shock.


 

"B.A.P?" Sungmin mused, his eyes wide.


 

Just then...


 

"I think I heard Yongguk-oppa!"


 

"No, I'm sure it was Kangin-oppa!"


 

B.A.P and Super Junior glanced at one another, both leaders on the same wavelength...


 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR? RUUUUNNNN!!!" Both Leeteuk and Yongguk yelled in unison.