Warning: Impending Magnae Abuse

The Countryside Survival Guide by 21 Idiots

 

 
 
 
 

  "RUN!" The leaders screamed and there came sounds of hasty scrambling as fifteen members stumbled to their feet.

 

"YAH, GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF MY FACE!" Heenim screeched, whacking his dongsaeng on the head.

 

"GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY FOOT!"

 

"Shindong, you stepped on my vintage boots!"

 

"Sorry."

 

"YAH!!! MAKNAE!!"

 

"Hurry up!" Leeteuk shrieked hysterically as he hustled a couple of maknaes to their feet as B.A.P scoped the area for fans.

 

Then, they saw them.

 

A noisy sea of blue and green were stampeding their way past and over souvenir shops, snack kiosks, vending machines like a deadly battalion. There were mentally unstable expressions on their faces as they marched with anticipation to the toilets, barely six feet from all twenty-one idiots.

 

"We're dead," Zelo squeaked, bug-eyed.

 

"That's an understatement," Kyuhyun muttered, appearing next to him.

 

"SHUT THE DOORS!" Yongguk exclaimed, helping Ryeowook to his feet as Siwon pulled both maknaes back in one swift movement. Kangin and Donghae rushed forwards, pulling the other B.A.P members into the bathroom and slamming the steel doors, clasping and locking it shut.

 

The screams outside intensified.

 

"That should keep them out for a while," Donghae panted, "NOW, what?"

 

Kibum turned to the window again.

 

"Forget it, Bummie."

 

"Bommie?" Jong Up mused, looking up.

 

"Bummie, Jong; as in Kibum," Daehyun whispered to him.

 

"Oh," Jong Up muttered, evidently disappointed.

 

"How about we cause a diversion?"

 

"With what, Hyukkie? With what?"

"We have a couple of magnaes here..." Eunhyuk frowned thoughtfully. "We could let Henry out and let them get him.  Then we could make a break for it whilst they're distracted."

 

"Nah, there's a few hundred of them out there."

 

"I'd lose a valuable minion too," Kyuhyun pointed out.

 

"What have you guys got against me?" The Chipmunk stared daggers at the Monkey and the Raccoon.

 

"Maybe we…"

 

"KYAAA! I heard Hyukjae-oppa!"

 

"Yongguk-oppa!"

 

"Fishies! Where are you, fishies?"

 

"FISHIES?" Donghae and Eunhyuk restated incredulously. That was obviously a bad move, for their raised voices confirmed their presence in the smelly toilet.

 

"KYAAA! I HEARD EUNHAE!"

"EunHae OPPA!!!!!!

 

"The ultimate OTP!"

 

"YAH! HANCHUL IS THE ULTIMATE OTP!" Heechul yelled back indignantly.

 

The B.A.P members stared at him as though he was the Moron of The Age.

 

Then…

 

"KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

For a minute there, B.A.P and Suju thought that the glass and ceramics in the toilet would shatter into a bazillion pieces, for the screams that came next must have magnified two hundred times louder. The maknaes of both groups looked as though they were going to have a seizure.

 

"Now what?" Siwon yelled over their screeches.

 

Jong Up and Henry had leapt over the luggage and onto the toilet bowl. Henry, in his desperation, started hammering on the glass.

 

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP US!" 

 

"Shut up, you idiot! You're going to lure the fans here!" Hankyung shushed him.

 

"I DON'T CARE, I WANNA GO BACK TO CANADA! I'D RATHER REAR OTTERS AND SKIN SALMON FOR A LIVING! I WANNA LIIIIVVVEEEEE!"

 

Jong Up stared at him for a minute. Then, he tapped him on the shoulder. The Hamster turned and looked at him with teary eyes.

 

"Can you punch well?" the second youngest of B.A.P asked him.

 

Everyone in the gents stared at him as though he was on crack.

 

Henry shook his head.

 

"Could you please get down from the toilet bowl then?"

 

Henry blinked.

 

"Okay."

 

"Daehyun, Yongguk, Zelo. I think I need some help here," Jong Up smiled around.

 

They stared at the smiling maniac cautiously, for they could sense some kind of I-am-positively-pissed-off-by-all-this-crap aura.

 

"I'll help," Siwon offered and leapt onto the lid of the toilet bowl next to him.

 

"Great, can you give me a leg-up?" Jong Up asked politely, craning his head to look at the older man.

 

Siwon stared at him.

 

"What's that?"

 

"A Leg-up."

 

Siwon nodded slightly, as though he understood and tossed off his shoes. Then, he pressed Jong Up down and balanced himself on the younger member's broad shoulders. Jong Up struggled under his weight.

 

"This isn't called a leg-up," he muttered, holding on to Siwon's ankles.

 

"Need help?" Shindong offered.

 

"NO." Jong Up's eyes flashed slightly.

 

Siwon flexed his wrist, cracked his knuckles impressively as the others watched in fascinated awe. The screams seemed to die and fade away as they watched, mesmerized, as Siwon threw back his shoulder, and let his fist punch through the air straight towards the glass and…

 

THUD.

 

Nothing.

 

Just a very painful thud on the glass.

 

The rest of Super Junior smacked their own foreheads at his lack of charisma.

 

"OOOWWWWWWWHHHH!" the Almighty Shisus howled, cradling his glowing fist and toppled off Jong Up's shoulder, crashing right on top of the unsuspecting Zhou Mi and Youngjae.

 

"You were supposed to wrap your fist with something first," Yongguk tried, as Siwon hopped around the room howling away. The screams returned to their ears. So did the urgency, as the hammering on the door began to increase. The shiny steel was starting to have indentations. Indentations in the shape of tiny fists.

 

"What about Sungmin?" Kyuhyun suggested, "After all, he knows martial arts."

 

"What do you want him to do, wushu-kick the glass off?"

 

"I thought we had a crowbar...?" Hangeng asked, puzzled.

 

"Shouldn't we just unscrew the glass panel off? After all, we could get charged for vandalism if we break it," Youngjae rationalized.

 

"Here, have a screwdriver," Henry perked up, handing it over to him.

 

"Where'd you get that?" Him Chan's eyes widened.

 

"My backpack." Henry shrugged matter-of-factly.

 

"Let Yesung do it, he's skinny enough."

 

"But who'll take care of my turtles?" The eccentric vocalist stared around expectantly.

 

Everyone gave him the hairy eyeball.

 

"I'll do it," Zelo offered and immediately, three turtles were dropped onto his palm.

 

However…

 

"I'm too short," Yesung called down as he scrutinized the edge of the glass, his short legs wobbling on Jong Up's shoulders.

 

Heechul groaned. 

 

"Siwon…?" Leeteuk suggested angelically.

 

"No."

 

"Zhou Mi?"

 

"Urm… I'll crease my shirt..." 

 

"Hankyung?"

 

"Why me???"

 

 

"AISH!!!" Kangin finally exploded and strode forwards. He yanked the wobbly character down and to Jong Up's horror, climbed onto his shoulder, with the screwdriver.

 

"I think I might want to get paid for this," Jong Up whimpered, his shoulders starting to tremble from the strain.

 

Then, Kangin pumped his fist back and sent the screwdriver crashing into the edge of the glass. The edge was crushed into a million pieces and he shoved the glass so that it slid outwards. He could hear the whistling of trains.

 

"Come on!" He called,  and both members crashed to the floor as Jong Up collapsed onto the floor, dead-beat.

"Is he dead?" Hangeng asked, giving Jong Up a poke with his shoe.

 Yesung shrugged. "Doesn't matter. We can always sacrifice him to the fans."

 

There was a moment of total silence as everyone stared at the eccentric singer. Yesung gave an uneasy cough.

 

"Urm, guys?? We were escaping...?"

 

*

 

As soon as they had all escaped the claustrophobic bathroom with all the luggage, they were right on platform nine. Trains whistled and porters called the name of stations. The air was slightly condensed as Leeteuk squinted to read the inky smudged letters on the tickets.

 

"Platform Nine, right on the dot. Which platform are you guys getting on?" He addressed the B.A.P members.

 

They shrugged.

 

"We haven't gotten around getting tickets." Daehyun explained. "You know, the fans..."

 

"No problem," Henry perked up, "I booked the coach package, and it seats thirty. So it doesn't matter."

 

"But where does it go?" Daehyun inquired, peering at the tickets, struggling to read the blurry letters. Siwon was still whimpering over his swollen hand and Zelo was the only one tall enough to pat him on the shoulder comfortably, still carrying Yesung's family of turtles whilst Yesung explained their names to him.

 

"Doesn't really matter," Zhou Mi replied, "we'll just press the bell when we want to get off somewhere."

 

"What if it's hurtling off in the wrong direction?" Ryeowook squeaked.

 

"Then EXO will replace us, what's the big deal?"

 

"I am irreplaceable." Heechul said airily.

 

"Don't worry, we'll think of something." Hankyung added smartly.

 

"YAH…"

 

"We," Yongguk chimed in, "have no replacements."

 

 

"Quit worrying," Youngjae grinned, looking around in fascination. Then, his sharp eyes caught something as Leeteuk handed their tickets over to the porter.

 

A small girl stood in the midst of the sea of people, but her face was unmistakable.

 

The same scarf.

 

The same nutcase expression.

 

The smile.

 

"Everyone on the train, now," Youngjae squeaked in wild dread.

 

Everyone in B.A.P turned to where he was looking.

 

Zelo's eyes widened and his fingers tightened on his backpack where his skateboard was strapped.

 

Super Junior turned as well in time to hear…

 

"KYAAAAAAAA! B.A.P-OPPAS!"