Creeper

The Truth, Our Secret

 

 

D.O bit hit lip.

“Busted.”  Without any choice, he stepped out wearing a smile trying to act as casual as possible. At least he found you, in record time too. He was going to reveal himself anyways.

"Hey." He nods his head shoving his hands in his pockets. You raised a brow at him, doesn't he know who you are to randomly sneak up to you and act like he knows you? Who was this fool think he’s doing?

"Hey yourself." Flipping your hair back with a snort, you looked him from head to toe with your nose wrinkling in distaste at his clothes. "Did you shop at a thrift store, or you're just poor? Who invited you and allow you to even step in this house wearing...that.." You pointed your finger from his head to his shoes.

 

He didn't react to your rudeness, he didn't want to show it knowing it would flame you more.

D.O wanted to make it quick, he didn't want to answer your useless questions especially about what he was wearing. Finding you now is great, standing right in front of you a girl that he saved when she was 10, look at you now. Never knowing what you had.

He wanted to tell you what's in store for you in these coming days. He wanted to lightly warn you. That was his plan right now.

His eyes shot up towards you like he didn't hear you at all. He smiled brightly making your smirk falter.

"I'm going to make this short and sweet." He began. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"What? What are you babbling on creep?" Fist tightening with your face darkening a shade from his irritating smile.

"We're going to be friends, whether you like it or not Shim Jaerim." He chuckled light heartedly. Your eyebrow twitched.


"So you know who I am.." You sneered strutting towards him fearlessly. Pointing to yourself and to him you cackled. "We're going to be friends? Why are you so sure I would accept you?"

"I'm not asking permission if I could be your friend Shim Jaerim, I'm telling you. I'll never leave your side, we'll be stuck like glue." He bravely starred back watching as you came closer towards him with a shadow casting over your eyes. Your smile totally vanished from sight.

"You're really daring aren't you? You sure you know who I am?" 

 

D.O tilted his head cutely ignoring the venom in your tone.

"Whatever you are Shim Jaerim, you can never get rid of me even if how hard you try. Push me off a bridge, throw me off a plane, shoot me with a gun, bring a whole town to beat me up. I'll come back and we'll be as close as ever just as I want it to be."

You stopped on your track. Who is the psycho? Even with your ice heart, you felt fear creep up your spine. He looked so innocent, with his big eyes and cute face but with every word he said sounded so serious. He’s joking right?

"What-" "See you Shim Jaerim. At least you know that I'll be around, that's why I came to this party in the first place. Wasn’t to have drinks, even if I wanted too, the party is not really….fun is it to drink to if you know what I mean."

 

Turning on his heel, he chuckled waving his hand at you. "Oh! By the way.." He looked back with a grin. "My name is D.O!"

You were rendered speechless, watching as D.O walked back into the mansion . 

 

Tiffany that was watching in the shadows ran towards you after he disappeared through the doors with crossed arms.

"Who was that?"

You clenched your teeth. How dare he. "He's nobody."

Tiffany bit her lip with a tilt of her head. "Well, he's a cute nobody that's what he is. Hope he keeps his promise of seeing you again because I would be waiting too~" 

You ignored her annoying talking and stormed back inside to go after him. “When I get my hands on you you little freak.”


 

D.O hurriedly called the others to the front door slithering his way past all the guests as fast as he could.

When he reached, all of them were already there rushing towards him.

"Yah, have you found her? Why did you call us here?" Baekhyun asked the second D.O reached them.

All of them nodded in agreement, they were all busy searching too. Other than Sehun that is that was busy stuffing his face with everything he sees again.

"I found her and talked to her, job here done for now! I'll tell you guys all this when we get back, hurry before she finds me!" D.O panickly glanced behind him. He didn't want to face you right now, he wanted a good plan, he can't mess up.

All of them nodded hurrying out to the car lot. Suho turned to Kai. "Kai, bring us back quick I think I see her!"

"Got it boss." He rolled his eyes grabbing onto D.O and Sehun's hand as they did to the others and in a blink of an eye, they disappeared.

 

 

Just as they teleported out, you halted on the doorstep panting in anger searching around for that crazy stranger. You wanted to strangle him with your own bare hands of how he dared to talk to you in that way.

Nobody ever does that and it's frustrating to let him slip out of your sharp manicured fingers that was ready for blood.

"Jae, where you going? You're not planning to leave are you?" Sooyoung walked up behind you hurriedly with Tiffany on her side. 

"Leave?" You sneered glancing behind at them wondering if they had gone stupid by the wine they had drank. 

Your eyes flickered to your parents that was giggling away with no care in the world as long as money was in their endless pit of a pocket. Your smirk dropped ever so slightly, unnoticeable by your two friends that looked at you waiting.

"How could I?" Turning to them fully you walked past them heading back inside. "The party just started."

“What party? I don’t see a party anywhere.” Tiffany flipped her bangs before following you in.

“Hey!” Sooyoung stomped her foot in protest. “Yah!”

“Shut your trap Lameyoung!” Tiffany chuckled hooking her arm into yours as you walked past your parents that seem to not see you at all.

 

You were mostly glad that they didn’t, you wanted to be invisible to them as possible or better, you wanted them gone from your life.

Tugging onto Tiffany’s arm, you pulled her into the room where all of your minions were that brightened at the sight of you. Tiffany protectively pulled your closer to her and glared at anyone that dares come any closer.

“Move away maggots.” She hissed forcing them to give way making it easier for you to walk through before Sooyoung pumped up the music and the party finally started with you finally present.

 


 

 

 


Monday morning, D.O and the gang waited in front of your school with only D.O visible to everyone. His arms were crossed while he leans on the wall trying hard to act like he belongs there.

Finally. After an hour of waiting, a familiar car parked itself and a proud girl stepped out of it slamming the door closed. You looked so proud, like nothing could bring you down from your high pedestal. Kids were afraid of you, you were rich, smart, you are everything the other kids wanted to be. Reasons why most of them would bow down to you and wanted to be just like you but obviously they could never be.

There was only one spot for a person of that standard, and it’s only reserved for one, you.

 


All of the boys scrambled nudging D.O pointing him your way.

"Hyung she's here hurry!" Sehun hopped around waving his arms in a panic. "Quick! She's heading towards the school gates!!"

Kai covered his ears in a growl pulling the maknae by the ear. 

"Owowowowow!! Kai hyung!" He cried slapping Kai's arm trying to make him let go.

"Keep you voice down and stop jumping around damn it!" Kai skillfully moved away from Sehun's swatting hands. “NO! Let go!”

"Yeah hurry D.O before she steps inside!" Chanyeol pushed him forward making D.O stumble right in front of you hearing a gasp. He could just imagine how you look right now. 

"You!?" 

Cursing the others for making his entrance looking stupid, he plastered a smile pulling himself back up straight giving you a little wave.

"Annyeong chingu!"

 

“Oh my god Kyungsoo..” Baekhyun glanced back at the others before all of them burst into laughter. Sehun and Kai that was bickering was now rolling on the floor grabbing onto their stomach in pain.

“Ann-Annyeong chingu!! Haaaa my stomach!! Owowowow!” Sehun and Kai slapped each other couldn’t contain themselves.

The older ones forced themselves to stop laughing waving at D.O.

“Don’t mind us…you do your business we’ll be going inside..” Chanyeol voice kept getting caught in his throat as he tried to talk through his laughter. Dragging the rolling young ones inside, their laughter faded slowly.

 

D.O shook his head slightly with his ears pinking, he knows that he sounded overly chirpy but that was the plan. God they’re annoying.

Focusing his attention back to you, you had your finger pointed towards him with a dumbfounded look on your face looking like a fish.

 

Whispers was heard and you realized that people were looking with their mouths a gap, Clearing your throat, you composed yourself pulling your hand back to your side.

"Annyeong chingu my . Are you stalking me?" You asked in a low voice.

He pointed to himself faking a shock.

"What? Me? Stalking you? Noooo..of cause not. We're friends remember? I just wanted to say good morning~" He waved again excitedly.

Making you shrink back slightly from embarrassment. News are going to spread because of this idiot. 

Shooting all of the gossiping student body a look, they scrambled into the school leaving only you and D.O alone standing in front of each other.

"Now you listen here freak." Stepping closer, you stabbed a finger on his chest as you spoke. "Don't stalk me, don't come close to me, don't even talk to me, or I will-" "Or you will...what?" D.O looked down at your finger lightly pushing it away dusting his shirt before smiling up at you. "..Kill me?"

 

Anger boiled inside you now, who is this person? Why is he so fearless of you where most wouldn't even dare look at you in the eyes. Was he serious that night of befriending you by force??

"I told you Shim Jaerim. Whatever you do, you can never get rid of me." He laughed with his eyes turning into small crescent moons that looked adorable. Stepping aside, he showed his hands to the school gates.

"Better get inside, you don't want to be late for your English class~" He sang.

 

Your eyes widened. He even knows my schedule!

Cautiously, you walked towards the gates eyes still on him. You didn't know what to think right now or what to do. All you want is to get away from him and deal with it later with a better plan.

At least inside the school grounds you were safe.

Or, so you thought.

 

 

The day went on really strange, it was really freaky.

Everywhere you went or what you did, you felt like you were being watched. It was so uncomfortable with you constantly watching your back.

Even your friends got paranoid by lunch time.

"Jae...seriously. You're freaking us out." Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck feeling the chills with the others agreeing with her.

"Yeah, I can't even swallow my food. What's up with you?" Sooyoung placed down her salad fork pushing her tray away.

Hyuna too shivered rubbing her shoulders.

"Whenever you look back, I look back like I’m starting to feel like someone IS there watching. You're making us paranoid Jae."

"Can you guys shut up and stuff your faces silently? God, your mouths are extra annoying today." Tiffany glared at each of them before turning to you that was poking your baby tomato with your fork.

"Jae, what's bothering you? Was it that guy? I heard around that a guy was talking to you near the gates. Was that him?"

All ears peered up. 

"What guy?" They chorused.

 

Shifting your eyes up towards Tiffany's subtly worried expression, you smirked.

"I thought you would be excited since he kept his promise? You already knew that it was him so spear me the stupid questions." Pushing your tray away you wordlessly stood up and walked out leaving them asking questions to Tiffany that looked somewhat hurt by your words.

"Like they give a , I bet they would be glad that someone might be out there to kill me."

 

You blew on your side bangs walking through the empty hallways alone. It was typical, you would always find the hallways student free when you're there but today it felt different though.

You felt like you weren't alone yet again.

Quickly you stopped and spun around. "Who's there? Come out!" Eyes searching around in panic. You felt really stupid but your instincts never failed you before when it comes to stalkers.

 

 

You were right, someone was standing right beside you but you just couldn't see him.

Kai smirked down at you enjoying your torment.

"Stupid girl, I’ll make your day hell." He said to your face oblivious to you. 

Thinking that it felt ok, you turned and continued walking.

"That wasn't nice Kai." Suho shook his head but there was a grin on his face. Kai snorted starting to follow you again. "Yeah, I'm nice enough, she deserves worse and you know it too."

Suho pats his comrades back lightly. "Just don't let D.O hear you say that alright? I’ll go search for the others. Stay out of trouble." He turned and jogged off.

 

 


Reaching your locker, you opened it pulling out your bag and papers for the next lesson.

Flipping through it you sighed.

"I hate this class, I hate everything. If they wanted the best so much why didn't they-" Your eyes widened feeling a hand brushed your back. "Yah! .." Your head snapped back scanning the empty halls. 

"Jae?" Tiffany popped out of nowhere shocking you a few inches off the floor. "Ahh! Damn it Tiff!" Crashing the papers on your rapidly beating heart you glared at her. “Can’t you breathe!?”

She held up her hands. "Sorry, why so jumpy today anyways?" She unlocked her own locker that was beside yours.

"None of your business."

Slamming your locker shut, you gazed around again really sure that you felt a hand graze your back a few seconds ago.

"Fine, whatever." Slamming her own locker she turned to you tucking her free hand in her pocket.

"Anyways, it's windy today huh? I guess it's going to rain soon."

You turned towards her with an accusing look. It wasn’t windy at all today.

"Why? Want a lift?"

Tiffany’s jaw tightened, pulling her hand out of her pocket she frowned.

"Not everything I say means I wants something Jae. You really think I'm a don't you? I got to go, see you wherever." Turning on her heel, she walked away from you towards her class.

 

Glaring at Tiffany's retreating back, you headed to your own classroom keeping your eyes pealed at everyone and everything that moved. You’ve never felt so threatened in your life. This was literally the highlight of your life. The Ice Queen, on her toes.

 

Again, the whole time you couldn't concentrate on the lesson when you noticed sometimes your pen would disappear and appear at the different end of your desk or feel someone starring at you but none of your classmates was even glancing your way. You were freaked, but you didn't show it.

 

In time, school ended. As quickly as it did, your classmates were all out the door now only leaving you behind.

Stuffing everything in your bag, you headed out finding your friends already waited for you outside of your class. All heads turn to you hearing the clicking of your heels.

"What are you doing here?" You asked spotting Tiffany in the bunch. "What do you want?"

"We just want to walk out with you!" Some of them skipped to your sides hooking their arms with yours much to your dislike.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, even how much you and her fight, she will never let anything come between you and her.

She pulled them off you hard making them stumble, pouting at their failed attempt yet again. For years, they’ve been trying to take Tiffany’s spot but Tiffany had always been possessive and protective of her stand on your side. Never giving anyone a chance to even walk beside you.

"They wanted to look at the guy you were with this morning. Rumors going around that he'd been outside waiting around and some say that he's waiting for you." Glaring at the girls that pouted. She took her place beside you,, hooking her own arm through yours. "Let's go, I want to see too!"

 

You didn't believe that he had been waiting. What crazy idiot does that?

Seeing that you wouldn't budge, Tiffany pulled you along with her towards the front gates with your gang behind happily giggling away.

She saw the twitch on your forehead as one of your signs of you loosing your patience. She knew that you hated giggles and squeals so before you could explode, she looked back pushing Sooyoung by the shoulder raising a brow.

 

“Can you and your swine’s shut up Lameyoung? You sound like a bunch off retarded hyenas.”

Sooyoung and the others muttered under their breaths following behind keeping their mouths shut. Still they couldn’t keep their excitement inside the second they stepped out of the gates.

 

"Where is he? I don't see him." Hyuna tiptoed, not that her heels were high enough already.

“Yeah! Where is that cutie pie?” Taeyeon bit her nail glancing around. Tiffany turned her head towards her. “How do you know that he’s cute? You know him?”

“Nope, but he was at the party, I saw him. He doesn’t say much, he didn’t even answer my question. Bad boy, ignoring me like that.” Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany looked away in thought. “Really?..” Eyes flickering towards you that was just standing there with eyes unnoticeably watching the area she leaned closer. “Guess he only talks to you.”

"Who cares. Let go of me." You shrugged Tiffany's arms off, pulling out your car keys. 

 

Cautiously, you walked towards your car thinking that he was gone but a chirpy boy popped out of nowhere making you drop your keys in the process. "Damn it!"

"Hey chingu! You done with school and leaving without me?" He stuck his bottom lip out and crossed his arms badly expressing his anger that looked really cute.

Glancing back at the girls, you cursed to yourself when they were excitedly giggled and squealing your way. Snatching your keys on the ground you hurriedly past him.

"Go away!"

"Our glue can never expire~" D.O followed you opening the passenger door the second you unlocked it.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing!?" You hissed at him like he's crazy. From the start, you already thought that he's crazy but right now he's totally insane!

"I'm getting in your car of cause!" Chuckling, D.O slide onto the passengers’ seat shutting the door after.

 

Frustrated, you got yourself in slamming your door shut pointing your sharp manicured finger at his face.

"YAH! You want to die!?" You screamed fuming now. He just smiled shrugging. "I can't die."

"What the hell are you saying now?! Everyone can die!"

He shook his head clicking on the seatbelt. "Not everyone but we can talk about that later, let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry and I know a great place. Turn left here." D.O pointed excitedly.

"This is nuts." You muttered but turned left anyways following his directions.

 

=-=

Pretty boring chapter, im sorry.