진정해

I Think I Love You

Minho POV

Why did hyung run off so suddenly? What exactly was going on between the others and Jonghyun...

"Hyung!"

"Taemin? I thought you went with Key somewhere."

"I-I did... But, you were sitting alone so I came back, where's Jonghyun hyung? Why did he leave you?"

"He said he had to go exercise or something. He's really dedicated to that sort of thing, like I am with sports."

"Wow! You two are very hard working ^^"

Taemin was so adorable.. I just want to pinch his cheeks and call him mine

Wait, what am I saying?!

"Um.. I guess so. I'm done here, anyways. Want to head back?"

"Okay! Let's go, hyung." the young boy cheered


When we were around the corner from the cabin I heard the faint sound of cries.

Key's cries.

Why?

"Umma!!" Taemin ran around the corner and stopped, hugging the crying boy.

"UMMA, Why are you crying? Don't cry! What happened?!"

As I looked at the worried Taemin I saw an unpredicted tear fall from his eye... What really happened here as to make Key cry?

"Hyung, what exactly happened here? Why is your cheek red and your bag with you?" I asked Key

"J...Jonghyun."

"What? Why did he make you cry? What happened here?"

"He... He hates me! I don't know why! He just does... Minho-ah. He's your best friend, talk to him, please?"

I nodded and began walking towards the cabin, facing Taemin, signaling him to go comfort Key.


When I entered the cabin, Jonghyun was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands, I swear I heard a sob coming from him

"Hyung... What happened here? Why is Key.. And you... Crying?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Just get those two out of here, I don't want to see their faces ever again."

What did those two do to get him so upset?

"Hyung. What did they do to make you be this way?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it. Can't you figure it out on your own, Minho?!"

I looked at him, eyeing him with confusion.

"You haven't been this mad since you found out that your brother was--... Wait.. You're not saying that's the reason, right?"

"Take a ing guess, Minho."

"Hey. why are you talking so harshly to me? What did I do to you?"

"You're siding with those... Things!"

He didn't care to call Key and Taemin humans all because they're gay and not straight.

"Jonghyun, Key was crying, I'm not on anybody's side, I'm just curious of how this all happened. Tell me, hyung."

I sat down next to Jonghyun while he clenched his fists in anger at the duo outside.

"I was eavesdropping on Key and Taemin while we were eating and I overheard their conversation... Taemin asked Key if he liked anyone yet and Key asked  Taemin the same question..."

"Why were you eavesdropping on them if you weren't interested in them in the first place?"

"I... I don't know, Minho-ah. I just was."

I finished things up then told him to settle things with Key and Taemin, especially Key, and apologize for hurting him unexpectedly.

"I'll talk to the advisors about letting us use the boat to go out somewhere. All four of us... No if, ands, or buts."

"A-Arasso..."


Key POV

I wonder what's taking Minho so long to get out of the cabin... Did he settle things with Jonghyun or is he getting hurt, too?

No.

He couldn't get hurt by his hyung, Minho's bigger than him, not in age, but in height and such...

"Taemin-ah~ Do you think everything will be alright? What did I do wrong? I thought we could all be friends... I thou--"

"Umma, you're talking too much~ Just wait a bit more and we'll see what Minho hyung has done to Jonghyun. Though, he hurt my umma, he doesn't deserve to be my hyung! He's shorter than me anyways!"

Just when I went to open my mouth to speak, the door opened.

"Minho-ah~ Did he talk it out?"

"Uh... Yeah, but it's kind of personal stuff to you..."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say I have a friend who hates gays, but found out his roommate is homoual..."

"He knows we're gay?"

"Basically..."

So, Jonghyun-ah hates gays, then?

Why?

"Meet us near the docks tomorrow at 10 AM okay?"

"What are you planning, Minho?"

"We're just going out somewhere for the day, the coach said we're allowed. Up for it? Hyung's in."

"...Well, is it a good idea to go around near Jonghyun? I mean, he hit me...

"It's fine, don't worry."

"Arasso."


9:58 AM

When I woke up this morning nobody was found around the cabin, not even a single trace of Taeminnie, either.

"Where is everybody? It's only..."

'Holy , it's almost 10! I need to get down to the docks!"

I quickly threw on a hat, some black ripped skinny jeans and a shirt that matched my pants and hat.

I opened the door and ran, as fast as I could, to the docks.

"I... I'm here, what time is it, Minho?"

"10:04, what time did you wake up?"

"...Like, 7 minutes ago. I accidentally slept in, why didn't any of you guys wake me?!"

"Taemin-ah told us how cranky you are if we wake you up. That explains the whole conflict with the coach 2 days ago..."

Taemin told them THAT?!?! Well, he wouldn't want a cranky umma, now would he?

We got on the boat and headed down to the city, where Minho had planned to take us on the other hand? Hell should I know.