Hyung

I Think I Love You

TAEMIN POV

My eyes slowly opened, all I saw was white.
Was I dead?

"He's waking up! Call the doctors in!"

Doc...tors..
I was in the hospital?

They told me about my condition and that I need to sleep.
"You have a few broken bones, nothing too serious, but you can't do any physical movements like sports or anything for now, arasso? Sleep helps you recover faster, so get as much as you can."

"Arasso. I understand."

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep, when thoughts kept popping into my head.

Filthy

Disgusting

Annoying

"M-Minho..."

Flashbacks of the boys beating me in a corner of the classroom filled my mind.

No.

I didn't ask for this.

Somebody, anybody, help...


ONEW POV

I was walking back to my hospital room when I heard somebody talking.

I looked into the room, only to see a young boy, not too young, stirring with his eyes closed, attached to several machines.

What happened to the boy? He looked so innocent, pure... Is... Is he okay?

I walked into the room, gently placing my  hand on his bare arm.

When I looked at his arm, I saw a word...

A word?

'Good for nothing'

I began to feel bad for the boy, I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to know what was wrong.

"H-Help me... Don't hurt me... P-please.. M-Minho...." He mumbled in his sleep, voice slowly fading off per word.

I gently let go of his arm, I wanted to know more about the younger boy.

"Excuse me. Do you have any information on the patient in room 368?" I asked a nurse that was near a computer, looking up data of a few patients.

"Ah.. Lee Taemin, was it? A rather tall friend, Choi Minho, brought him here half concious. Said he was found almost beaten to death at school."

"Beaten to death? What about his parents?"

"His mother commited suicide after their divorce, and his father abused him."

I stood there, not saying a word, I was just in pure shock.

"S-so .. The boy has no family?"

"His sister was lost in America when Taemin was 3 years old. He only has a friend named Kim Kibum, who he's currently accompanied with at home"

I nodded and thanked the nurse, afterwards, visiting Taemin's room.

"H-hello? Who are you?" The younger boy looked at me

So he was awake?

"Ah .. I'm Lee Jinki, you can call me Onew."

"W-why are you here?"

"You were stirring and talking in your sleep. I was passing by so I came in, I was worried you look so young."

The boy smiled. His smile was bright, it made me happy to know he was okay.

"How old are you?" I continued.

"16, what about you?" He was so young...

"19. I'm 20 soon."

I flashed him a bright smile, I wanted him to feel comfortable around me.

I took a seat next to him when I heard a voice coming from the hall.

"Where the hell is Lee Taemin's room?!" A girl shouted

"S-Sorry...Please don't yell. What is your name?"

"Choi Sulli."

I looked over at Taemin, who obviously heard what her name was, he looked frightened. 

Not too long after that, a girl around Taemin's age came in.

"I'll be right back..." I didn't want to go, but me being there would cause trouble.

"Hyung... Stay, please." he begged

"Arasso." I stood at the door.

"Lee Taemin, right?"

"N-Neh... Sulli..."

"I thought you would've taken the hint last time."

"W-what hint?"

The younger boy looked utterly terrified, so I stood near Sulli, not to mention he was weak in his condition.

"To keep yourself and your friend Kibum away from Jonghyun and Minho oppa. But, you didn't listen."

What was going on?

"I-I'm not going to leave them. They're my only 3 friends! Jonghyun and Key umma are dating, so go away!"

The girl looked surprised at his words

"Jongie's dating a ?" She yelled

Sulli was about to charge at Taemin, I grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"W-Who are you?!"

"That's none of your concern. Get out."

"Oppa! Why are you being so rude?" She pouted

"Didn't I tell you to get out? Go!" I yelled.

KEY POV

"Yah! Jongie! I want to go see my Taebaby, hurry up!"

"Calm down, I'm coming. Let's bring Minho."

We got in Jonghyun's car and drove down to Minho's, then to the hospital.

When we were heading towards Taemin's room, we heard a semi-deep male voice yelling.

"Didn't I tell you to get out? Go!" The voice yelled, sending a running Choi Sulli out the door.

"" she said to me as she ran out.

"Who was yelling?? Jonghyun and Minho wondered as I ran up to the door.

"Taebaby! Are you okay? Who was yelling at Sull--" I stopped as soon as I stepped in the room, only to see an older male sitting next to Taemin's bed.

"Neh, Umma. I'm fine. Annyeong Jonghyun and Minho hyung! This is Onew, my new hyung!" Taemin cheered

New hyung? How old was this 'Onew'?

"Annyeong, I'm Key. This is Jonghyun and Minho."

"Annyeong" the duo said in unison, as Jonghyun gripped his hand with mine.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Jinki, or Onew .. Whichever. I'm 19 years old."

"Minho's 17, Key's 18 and I'm 18 as well." Jonghyun noted.

"You-You're his hyung?!" He said, pointing at Minho, still locking gazes with Jonghyun.

"I'm short, he's tall, I know..." he pouted

"Oh! Key umma studied in America, hyung!"

"Ah, really? I know some English." Onew noted, speaking English, leaving a confused Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin.

"Hyungs! I get out of here tomorrow, it would've been later if Jinki hyung didn't stop Sulli!"

"Does your Noona know you're here this time, Minho hyung?" Taemin asked

"N-No .. Noona doesn't know." He mumbled

"Hyung! Tell Amber noona where you are next time! Let me call her!" He insisted in calling Minho's step-sister, Amber.

AMBER POV

I was watching TV when the phone suddenly rang.

It was Minho's cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Annyeong, Noona!" a happy Taemin said from the other end.

"Oh, hey, Taeminnie! What's up?"

"Can you come to the hospital?"

"W-What why?" I was surprised, why the hospital?

"Just come, enter to room 386."

"Arasso."

I hung up the phone and drove up to the hospital.

"Good afternoon." A nurse greeted

"Afternoon. I'm here to see Lee Taemin?"

"Right over there, room 386." She pointed down a hall to the left.

"Noona!" Taemin yelled as I entered the room

"Oh my god! Taeminnie! What happened?!"

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just something at school."

I sighed

"You know, you can come to me if anything happens, right?"

"I know. But, Minho hyung brought me here. He saved my life." He said, covering up his arm.

"Minnie, what's that on your arm?" Minho ran over to him

"N-Nothing."

TAEMIN POV

Jinki hyung slowly walked up to me, grabbing my arm and taking a quick look at it.

"Taemin, why? Why?!" Umma asked, a worried tone in his voice, a single tear fell from his eye.

Good for nothing ...

"I-I had to .. I couldn't help it!" I cried, pulling my arm away from my hyung and hiding it under the covers.

"Mianhae..." I whispered, on the verge of breaking down in tears.