Is The The Right Choice?

Memories We Shared

It was finally Christmas Eve. One more day until I go back to the hospital. I walked into the living room to meet my parents. They smiled at me.

"Good morning honey. Happy Christmas Eve." They said. I smiled at them.

"Happy Christmas Eve." I said. My phone vibrated.

 

From: Minhyuk oppa <3

Happy Christmas Eve baby! Let's meet up tonight at 7.

 

I smiled as I read the text from Minhyuk.

"Mom, Dad. Minhyuk and I are gonna hang out tonight. Can I go?" I asked.

"Ok... But remember that you-"

"I know mom." I said. I looked at the clock. It was only 10 AM. Maybe I should take a morning walk to pass time.

"Dad, can I take a morning walk." I asked.

"Ok. Eat breakfast first." I nodded and went into the kitchen to eat cereal. When I was done I went outside. I walked to another nearby park. I sat on the swing. I sighed.

"It just doesn't feel the same." I whispered.

"What doesn't feel the same?" Someone said. I looked up. It was a cute looking guy with red hair.

"Um... The park doesn't feel the same..." I said. He sat on the swing next to me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I used to have a hide out in a different park... But it turned into a parking lot..."

"Ah... So you have no where to go for alone time, right?" He asked. I nodded. He got off the swing and stood up in front of me.

"If I show you a secret place in this park... Would you be happy again?" He asked.

"It depends on where it is and how peaceful it is." He held out his hand.

"Trust me... It's peaceful and beautiful." I hesitated, but I ended up grabbing his hand. He slowly led me deep in the forest.

 

Is this the right choice?