Am I On The List?

Memories We Shared

My eyes slowly opened. I was now staring at the white ceiling. I looked to my left. A sleeping Minhyuk. I sat up.

"Oh, so he managed to keep you alive?" Someone said. I looked  at the door. Standing there was L.Joe... Or Byunghun.

"Get out." I said. He gave me an amused smile.

"So this is how you treat new friends." I rolled my eyes.

"I thought we were my friends until I found out you're the devil and wanted me in hell." He laughed.

"I don't actually want to drag you to hell." He said. I gave him a confused look.

"What?" I said. He smiled.

"I'm not actually bad..." He said. I looked at him as if he was lying. He pouted.

"I have feelings too ya know." I sighed.

"I don't care. But can you please explain why there are two of you." He nodded.

"You see... People have two sides. An evil one and a good one. When you die, the evil one and the good one gets separated, making two bodies of the original form... But have different personalities."

"So you're saying that when you died, you're good and evil said got separated, causing L.Joe and Byunghun to happen?" I asked. He nodded.

"Now the evil one and the good one must work together in order to reincarnate." He said.

"What do you have to do to be able to reincarnate?" I asked.

"100." He said. I gave him a confused look.

"100?" He smiled sadly.

"The evil one and the good one has a list of 100 people."

"What does this list mean?" I asked.

"In order to reincarnate, you have to capture 100 souls from the 100 people on that list. But once you find the 100 souls, the good one and the bad one become one. As in, be in one body" My eyes widen.

"So you're practically killing them?" I asked. He nodded.

"...Am I on the list?"