Party

Memories We Shared

"Oh. My. God." I said.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed.

Tears streamed down my face. Everyone went silent.

"Dude, I think we scared her." Said Changsub. I laughed.

"No silly. You guys didn't scare me. I'm just happy." I said. Everyone ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey hey hey! Hands off my woman!!!!" Minhyuk yelled. Everyone let go of me except for Sungjae.

"Nooooo, noona is mine!!!" He said. I laughed and hugged him. 

"I think you should let go, because someone looks angry~" Sungjae looked at Minhyuk. He was red and looked ready to pound him. Sungjae quickly let go of me and hid behind Peniel. Minhyuk was about to hug me but then I was hugged by someone else. I looked and saw that it was my best friends, Hwang Kyuri and Yoon Eunbi.

"You're better! Thank god you're okay!!!" I smiled sadly at them.

"Yup... I'm better." They let me go. Suddenly I was hugged from behind.

"Finally I get to hug you." Minhyuk said. I smiled. But it soon faded when I heard my stomach rumble. Everyone started laughing.

"That's the usual Soori." I smiled and scratched the back of my neck. Everyone got quite because they didn't know what to do.

"LETS EAT!" Eunbi yelled, grabbed my hand and we ran out the door heading to a resteraunt with the others following us.

 

 

Finally... Time with family...