Last Chapter

Rejection, Persistence, Realization and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday

Kai really prepared himself for Minhee. He’s been expecting Minhee to show up as he can’t wait to see her.

Unfortunately, Minhee is nowhere to be found.

Kai walked towards his classroom when EXO members noticed his gloomy face.

“Yah, Kai!” Sehun. Kai did not respond to him.

“Jongin-ah~!” Chanyeol.

“Shut up! I’m not in a mood to joke around with you guys.”

“Are you okay? Why are you like that?” Suho.

“I bet he’s lonely because Minhee noona is not with us anymore~” Tao.

“Bwoh? Why would-“ Kai tried to deny

“I’m gonna miss Minhee-ah” Baekhyun.

“It’s all this kkamjong’s fault” Kris rolled his eyes.

“Me? Eh?” Kai

“Don’t you know? Minhee just left last night. She went to study abroad.” D.O

“She went abroad? Eh? How did I not know that?” Kai.

“Maybe you’re too busy to notice that Minhee is not around” Kris

“Stop ing yeobo!” Yemin.

Kai walks away from the group and cannot comprehend the news he heard.

Before the first class started, Kai went to his locker and a letter fell in it. Inside his locker, a sweater is neatly folded above his books. He picked up the letter and opened it.

Dear Kai oppa,

                It’s been years since I started liking you. Thank you for those years. I would like to say sorry for all the troubles I’ve brought to you. I hope that you’ll be happy. I wrote this letter because I can’t say goodbye to you face to face. I really appreciate everything I’ve learned from loving you. I hope that in the future… we’ll be together… wait for me Kim Jongin! HAHAHA! Joke! I know it will not happen. I mean in the future, we’ll meet and be friends. By the way, thank you for keeping the scarf I’ve made. I was too afraid to confess that It was from me. I want something that you would accept and that’s the only thing I think you’ll keep. Well, my farewell gift, this sweater… Wear it handsomely!

Minhee

Kai just stared at the letter and was frozen for few minutes. Then, he just run out of the school, forgetting that he has a class to attend to. He straightly went to Minhee’s house to ask where did Minhee go but they didn’t give it to her. Instead, the maids gave him a big box. He walk away from Minhee’s house and stayed on the park he saw on the way. He looked at the contents of the box.

And there it is. All the gifts Minhee gave to him. Those letters. Mugs. Cups. Devastated and crying, he looked up in the sky….

 

After 4 years

Kai is now business man. He’s the boss of their company involved in car manufacturing. He’s been busy with the company but he can’t forget what the day today is. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter