Chapter 6

Rejection, Persistence, Realization and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friday

                Since Tuesday, Kai haven’t seen Minhee. Every morning and lunch, Yemin and Hanji are the ones with them as Luhan begged and confess to Hanji. Whenever other members asked Yemin for Minhee, she reason out that Minhee is in the library of the teacher asked for her or she’s not yet in the school. Since then, Kai started to get irritated. He refuses to talk with the other members and will just with them while thinking over something deeply.

Lunch

                “Minhee noona is not eating with us anymore” Sehun

                “She asked me to go ahead since she still has to go to Mrs. Han for something” Yemin

                “I wonder what Minhee is doing right now.” Lay

                “If it’s not for someone… Maybe Minhee is still with us” Kris said while glaring at Kai

Kai on the other hand did not heard everything. He’s just staring at the door of the cafeteria, waiting for someone to open it. Every time it opens, his eyes turn wide, wondering if Minhee is there. He admits it, He misses Minhee but he’s shy to search for her. His friends might .

 Minhee on the other hand stops going inside cafeteria and just staying at the rooftop.

Saturday

Kai is just lying on his bed. He keeps thinking about Minhee. Suddenly, his phone rings.

                “Yah! Kim Jongin! Are you going with us? We’ll go to Amusement park!” Xiumin

                “I’m not feeling well. I’m not going” Kai lied.

                “Are you sure you’re okay? Or is that an excuse?”

Before answering Xiumin’s question he heard someone.

                “How about Minhee? Is she going with us?”

                “Nope. I think she already have plans for th weekend. I asked her yesterday”

Kai hangs up his phone. Minhee. Where the heck are you? What are you doing?

Kai stood up and went on his study table. He sat on the chair and tries to search for something. Something that will distract him of thinking over Minhee. While looking, he saw the scarf he always wear.

Flashback

2 years ago:

Monday afternoon, Kai is on his way to his locker. School is over and his father demands him to go home immediately. Man, I need to have some fun. Business later, appa. Chebal. But I can’t. Tsk. Such a huge burden. As he opens his locker, few letters fall and he saw a neatly scarf, almost falling with the letters. He took the scarf and examines it Gray, huh? It suits me. I like it. It was knitted perfectly like a professional. Who did buy this for me? It’s the first time that a girl gave me a gift. He suddenly remembered the few letters on the floor. That girl maybe made some confession letter. He looks at each letter and saw an odd one.

 

Kris gege,

Thank you for your advice! I made something for you! I hope you like it~

Kgeukgeu~ ^^

 

So it’s for Kris? A handmade scarf? It should have been mine.

Next day.

“Yah! Kris, someone wants to give this to you! She accidentally put it in my locker and left a letter. Who might be your new girl, huh?”

Kai handed to Kris the scarf and letter. Kris read it and got confused. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter