Chapter 3

Rejection, Persistence, Realization and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday

Despite what happened a week before, Minhee did her routine and gives him her gift, Cake. Kai ignore him and walk away. On his way to his classroom, he saw Hanji.

“Annyeong Hanji-sshi”

Hanji speed up in walking and tries to get away to Kai. Persistent Kai, follows her until…

“Go away Kai.”

The bell rang signaling that the class will start in a few minutes. Kai walk back to his classroom. For the whole day, Kai kept on day dreaming and sadly look at the window.

Lunch

At the same situation, EXO is at their usual spot.

“I have something for you guys. Someone gave it to me and I want to share to you” Kris said. He looks for it in his bag and hands them a box of cream puffs.

“It tastes good! Who gave this to you?” Kai said.

“It’s from my close friend. A thank you gift.” Happiness can be seen to Kris when he said it.

“You surely like her.”

“Ani. I like someone else”

Minhee heard him. As she and Yemin arrives at EXO’s table

“Oppa, you like someone?” Minhee curiously asked. Yemin looks at Kris.

Kris blushes and nodded while Yemin gloomily lowers her head.

“You’re here again brat. What do you want?”

“HAHA! Yup I’m here! I just want to give lunch to everyone.”

“As expected to Minhee! Saranghae chincha chincha Saranghae!! Will eat this well!” Xiumin said.

Minhee hands them their lunch but Kai refuses to accept it. Others start eating and Kai went to buy his food. Yemin silently walks out of the cafeteria.

Few more minutes and Minhee notices that Yemin is missing.

“Where’s Yemin?”

“She went out of the cafeteria. Maybe she has something to do.” Kris said.

“Wait oppa. I’ll search for her. Just tell Kai I love him!!” Minhee jokingly said and runs out of the cafeteria

“Yeah right, we know” Chen said.

Minhee searches for Yemin. From the library to the rooftop. She’s not here. Where is she? Minhee went to the open field and saw Yemin under the tree.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter