Chapter 5

Rejection, Persistence, Realization and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai can’t react with what Hanji said. Hanji’s already left and he was still there at the garden. D.O saw him and approached him.

“Kai, what’s wrong?”

“I’m the worst person ever” Kai mumbled and run away.

“Kai!!!!!”

D.O ran back to the building and looks for the other members.

Kai’s home/mansion

“ARGGGGGGGH! Bullsh*t!”

The other members except Luhan saw him as they went to his room.

“What’s wrong Kai? What happened?”

“I freaking hurt her!”

“What? Did she finally break up with you?” Suho.

“Well, you deserved it Kai! Luhan hyung likes her. They like each other.” Xiumin.

“Wait, What?” D.O.

“Luhan and Hanji are neighbors. When we were in middle school, before we met you guys, Luhan and Hanji are best friends. They started to ignore each other one day. I guess because Luhan got a girlfriend which then left him for some dude” Lay explained.

 

Kai ignored them. A few more minutes…

 

“Am I really bad to Minhee?”

“Yes you- wait, why would Minhee is in this talk?” Baekhyun asked.

“Hanji said that Minhee is not really bad person. She slapped me for shouting at Minhee”

“What exactly happened? Why would you shout at Minhee?” Xiumin.

“I saw her holding Hanji while Hanji was crying. Minhee might hurt her and I started to panic. I shouted at her and told her what she’s doing, I’m sick and tired of her, a brat like her and I also get out of my life”

 

“ARE YOU DUMB? Minhee will not do that! She never hurt anyone! Have you seen her touch a girl badly when they squeal or fangirl about you?! NO! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER!” Kris.

“Why do you care anyways? Do you like her?”  Kai

“So what if I like her? Would you care? Kai, I’m just tired of seeing her suffering. She’s my best friend and she’s like a sister to me! Since we were young, I took care of her since my parents also entrusted her to me. With what you’ve done, I don’t know if she’ll still be able to smile like before!”

 

“What should I do? Well why should I care?” Kai.

“Why should you care? Are you that heartless Kai? Do you not even like Minhee a single bit?” Chanyeol.

“I don’t know. She is so clingy that I got pissed off”

“You really not like her?” Baekhyun.

“No. I don’t like her.” Kai.

 =====================================================================================

Next Day

Kai groggily walk on the corridor with the other members as he slept late at night thinking about her. Minhee.

Arrgg. Why do I have to think about her? Why should I bother seeing her tears? I don’t care. No. you care Kai. NO I DON’T!

 

While walking with EXO, he heard something

“Kris oppa! Good Morning!” a familiar voice said

Kai suddenly looked up to be disappointed.

“Oh Yemin-ah! Good Morning!” Kris greeted her sweetly

“I smell something fishy here” D.O.

“Are you two going out?”

Kris put his hands on Yemin’s shoulder and face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter