Chapter 2

Rejection, Persistence, Realization and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday

Kai went to Coex Mall. He doesn’t have anything to do that’s why he went there. While roaming around, he saw Hanji. She’s going to the bookstore. He followed her. Hanji went to search for a book. For a nerd like her, expect it.

“ahem”

“OMONA!”

“Sorry, if I just scared you. I just want to introduce myself. I’m Kai.”

“I know you. You don’t have to tell me.” Hanji coldly said.

She walks away of the bookstore. Kai followed her.

“Go away! Why would you follow me? Minhee might see me!”

Hanji  thinks that if some girl becomes near Kai, Minhee will bully her.

Expecting that for a queenka.

“No I will follow you! Who cares about Minhee?”

Kai becomes more irritated to Minhee, but he wipes his thought about her in his mind. I can’t let Minhee ruin my mood. And my plan.

Yes. Kai has a plan. He plans to date Hanji. Kingka or not, He will make a move. I don’t care about my reputation at all, screw being a kingka. I like Hanji.

Sunday

Kai decided to look for a something good for Hanji. While roaming around, He saw a familiar group of people. Its Minhee. With Kris and Yemin. Minhee hooks her arms around Kris’while Yemin is just beside Kris.

ty Minhee, now flirting with my one of my best friends.

He slowly went near them, after all, Kris, his best friend, is with them.

“Oppa, let’s go to there! I need to buy something!” Kai heard her. He looks at the shop while on his way towards them. A knitting (if there’s a thing like that) shop? She’ll give that scarf displayed there? Such a cheap thing. This scarf around mine is better.

 

Kai decided to not greet them since Minhee might start to be clingy and talkative. Instead, he went to a jewelry store.

While looking for a bracelet, he saw a bracelet with a scarf, yarn and knitting needle. He suddenly looks at his scarf. I think I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter