Where's My Hunchae?

One - Till Infinity

Jiyong POV

I walk in the corridor in YG building, one of the most popular office in South Korea. Because the stunning star is in the building. Included me of course. I’m Kwon Jiyong, G-Dragon. The girl desire. Leader of Big Bang. Who don't know me or my group?non sense.

“Yo my man!” Youngbae call me.

My bestfriend in my group. He is know me better than myself. I will always loves him no matter what happend in my group tommorow.

“Where will you go?have your breakfast?i’m hungry”i said with my stomach.

“I did bro. Sorry. I will go to the 2NE1 studio, they need 1 person again to complete the "I Love You dance since Chaerin doesnt come today” he said with play with the mohawk. So high. I feel he can catch the roof with that.

“Hunchae? What happend with her? Are she sick? Are she sick? How dare they leave her alone in the dorm!!” I shout yongbae now.

“Yo Ji..calm down. I dont know what happend with her. You can ask them or you will call her maybe?” He asked me. I prefer to call her. I want to know her condition with my own.

“ok. Thank you. I will call her now” i picked my iphone and walk away from him.

Ringgg..ringg..ringg..

Ahhhh!!Why she not pick my call!!Are she still sleeping?or she really in trouble now?what should i do?ohh noo..hunchae maybe still sleeping.but..aishh..i run very fast to 2NE1 studio.

“What happend with my hunchae?” I scream. Bom-noona, Dara-noona, Minzy, Youngbae and the dancer looked at me like i’m crazy man now.

“She has a headache and she still sleeping when i leave her” Bom-noona told me.

“Bom-noona.. How you can leave my hunchae like that? if she need something or she want to something, who want to help her?”I asked in a hurry.

“Yaahhh..Kwon Jiyong! Do you think she is a baby or what? She 21 years old now! I think she can help herself” Bom-noona shouted on me.

“Jiyong oppa, Chaerin unnie will be ok now. Dont be dramatic like that. Why i feel something like you are my unnie's hoobae?”Minzy, my favorite dongsaeng asked me with inocence. Hoobae? Hell no.

“Minzy-ah..i just curious with Chaerin. Hoobae what? I already talk to the world that i’m not dated with YG Family. Include Chaerin” ah ..i feel embarassed now.

“No Jiyong-ah.. I feel you so weird now. Are you in love with my wifey?off course you can not because she is my wifey!” Dara-noona said. ahh..what the hell!i feel something in my heart when she call my hunchae with ‘my wifey’.

I’m jealous?no.i’m insane.thank you for remind me.

“No.. Dara-noona. Just i tell you already i just curious with her? Thats all! There is something weird if i curious with my dongsaeng? ok..i get the information and i think this is enough. I go. Bye everyone” i said and close the door. I feel embarased now. Why i so curious with her?'mi just her sunbae. Thats all.all i remember, she like Teddy Hyung so much. so i just the good sunbae for her.

I think she is okay like minzy said.