Fight

One - Till Infinity

2 months ago

Jiyong POV

 

I still mixing my new song with Teddy Hyung. He always  genius like before. Its 11.30pm.

“yah ji..do you want some tequila? I want that” he said.

“ok hyung..i feel need them right now. I’m tired”

“ok. Just wait”

After 15 minutes he bring the bottle and 3 glass. 3? For who?

“you will drink 2 hyung?are you in depressed now?” I’m confused.

“no brat. Someone will join with us” he reply me. Who? That night?

Suddenly someone open the door and i can see my Hunchae entering the room.

“anyeong jingyo oppa. I will join with this” she point toward the tequila. Oh i see. I will act like ghost then. This is good. Damn. I know my hunchae always loves teddy hyung, but why now? I still life now. How can they make romantic drink if Kwon Jiyong still in there.

“yah hunchae..why you keep here this night? its already 12.00 pm now” i said

“oh..bom unnie and sandara unnie already go to the dorm and minzy-ah go home to meet the parents. I still in the gym and dont realized it. And teddy hyung will send me to the dorm after the mixing” she explain to me.

“no. I will. Hyung you cant go home without her. I will send her”

“yah brat. I already say yes to her. Why you suddenly say that?” Teddy said with protest.

“i said i will” i said with high tone now. Why am i like that?

“oh okay..i will go home by taxi then.. Oppa..” Chaerin feel something not good in there.

“you will go home with me” i said with the same tone.

After that we all in a silent until teddy hyung open the bottle. He give my hunchae a glass, but before she drink it, i said “just 2 glass. Or i will never talk to you again, hunchae”

Damn. what i talking about?hey..are you her appa or what? I can feel hunchae and teddy hyung staring at me.

“oh okay oppa. Its good for me too” she said.

After 1 hour teddy want to go home but i want still mixing my song, or mixing my hunchae. Aish..i ert now!.

Hunchae sleeping in my favorite sofa, and i tell you the truth, she was amazing right now.

Long blonde hair. Cat eyes. Thin lip.a pink tank top with black short and cardigan. I look at her about 10 minutes until i feel i want to kiss her lips. Oh no..what i’m thinking about? If i just kiss like that, she never know. I’m right?

I kiss her lips now. And wow..she has strawberry lips. I never know if she has the flavor. Off course i dont know, it first time i kiss her. Oh.. No..im in trouble. I want more than 1 second kiss like that! But i dont want if shes still sleeping.im not such a assailant.

No. She is my dongsaeng and i dont want to act like that. Stop jiyong!this is must be 6 glass damn tequila. But..ohmygosh..now she turn around so i can see her . A little. Okay.

Oh no. I’m still a man you know.

I dont want to like this so i back to the music. I cant concentrate now. Whatever.

10 minutes. Now she wake up.

“ah oppa..why you not wake me up?its already 2pm now” she said.

“oh..you wake up hunchae”

“where is teddy oppa?ah..i still not tell him about..”

“tell what hunchae?tell me then” i said while staring at her. Why is she?

“no oppa. I just want to tell teddy oppa”

“you can tell me. What the different about me and hyung?” I fell my blood going warm. Or hot.

“ahh oppa. Not important. By the way you still working huh?”

I feel i cant answer her question. I feel..what..i just dont like when she just want to tell something to hyung. Why not me?

“oppa?are you sleeping right now?”

“no”

“why oppa dont answer me then?”

“i just dont want”

“oh.i know oppa will busy with the album. So i will call taxy or teddy op..”

I grab her arm. Now i can tell that im mad. Really mad.

“why are you always say ‘teddy oppa’??Are just he in your mind??Only teddy hyung hah?!Im your oppa too. You can see me like you see teddy. But why hunchae?im not handsmome like hyung?im not good as hyung?!”

“yah oppa!why are you like that?i just want to go home, and i see you busy right now. So i want call ted..”

“dont call the name again. Thats not the point hunchae..oh okay,lee chaerin.why always teddy?!” I shoted her.

She begin to cry. Oh no. I cant help this. But im still mad so i do nothing.

“jingyo oppa why are you call me lee chaerin?im still your hunchae right?” Now the tears began more and more.

“i dont know. Maybe i will call you lee chaerin”

“noo oppa! Only you call me like that and you know i like it more than my own name. Why you call me like that?i’m your hunchae..not lee chaerin or cl..oppa why you like this to me?’’

I not answered her. Im mad. But see her cry i feel hurt in my heart. Why?what i feel?

“thats not the point lee chaerin. What i want to say is..”

She hug me. Waw. im dreaming now?i dont think so.i can feel she cry in my chest. I cant help. I cant stop this feeling. My arm is in her waist now. I hug her back.