Get FAT

One - Till Infinity

Chaerin POV

Its 12 am. wow..i’m just sleep or i’m fainted? .. I still have the ache. What wrong with me?

i wake up and walk to the door. I pass the mirror. Hey..i gain more weight huh? Why i’m so chubby now? This is must be strawberry cake last night Jingyo oppa gave to me.

But..hemm..in my tummy to??What the hell!! 2NE1 will have the y concert and Jeremy Scot clothes in y concept too. I have 7 from 9 clothes that show my tummy. Is there anything worse?good. Sanjangnim will take out all of the food in refrigerator.

I should go on the gym right now or i will get the trouble.

 

Jiyong POV

I can't eat well. I curious with her. Why? she just has headache not cancer or something like that.

Suddenly i look my Hunchae across the coridor. I run to her and grabbed her arm.

“Yah Hunchae.. why you not picked my call? i call you for 13 times and also messages you. Are you okay?”I pouted.

“i’m sorry oppa . I just have a headache and now i’m okay. I really really thankful for your attention for me” she said with a little sad.

“Why hunchae? Are you in bad mood? Or you still feel sick?” She look trouble now.

“Oh.. i’m okay oppa. I just feel not good. Maybe this ache almost killing me” she said with goddes smile. Damn!why is she really beautiful today? she only wearing white t-shirt and tight jeans with sunglasses. am i ert?

“oh..okay..if you need a help you just call me. okay Hunchae?”

“okay oppa. i will.” She give me a smile then go, but suddenly she turn back and ask me.

“Jingyo oppa..”

“Hmm..hunchae?”

“Do you think i’m gain more weight? i feel so chubby now”

I look at her. Chubby?gain weight?oh..its must be PMS. Sometimes i cant understand woman.

“No Hunchae.. You’re amazing like before” i said quickly.

“ah..arasseo oppa.anyeong..” She run to the lift.

Hmm..but..i think she's true. She's more chubby. And the tight jeans..is her size or she wear the Dara-noona pants? She's wearing the white shirt, so i easily catch her tummy. It must be my false! That damn strawberry cake!