Terrible Morning

One - Till Infinity

Chaerin POV

I just wake up and feel something wrong in my back head, what is it about? i have never feel that before. Like my blood stop run in my head. Aish..i should take a medicine first so i start to make a step in my floor. But what?? Woww...my vision blurr..ohmygawd..whats wrong with me?must be something wrong in my body. That last night i had go in a pub with the girls?oh no..there must be not since we should prepare our concert in december 1th, so we have all the time practice and practice. Is there any cancer in my head or what??What the hell is this..i can’t thinking normally right now.

So i picked my white iphone in front my bed and push the direct call to my favorite unnie, park bom.

“yah chaerin-ah..whats wrong?i’m only behind your door and you call me. Are you missed me so much?”She picked my phone with seducing voice. This unnie sometimes like hell and sometimes like heaven. But now shes really hell.

“ah..unnie..can you open my door and see me?i feel something wrong in my head so..”And suddenly my door open with scary face park bom-unnie.

“omoo..chaerin-ah whats wrong??Is there something happen??As i remember you never call me because your ache or something like that. There something seriously??”Ahh..shes not talk to me. She scream on me!!Ohmygawd..my head will explode in 5 seconds.

“unnie..”I said calmly.

”Can you not shout on me like that?i very weak now and..” Suddenly i feel something in my tummy too. Damn it!!Whats wrong with me??

“and what chaerin-ah?you scare me now..i should call dara and minzy too” she turn back and will run now. But i don’t want to make all of them anxious with my condition.

“no unnie..i think you are enough for me.i’m sure.i just want you to take some medicine for me”i said with close my eyes because i feel like in merry-go-round now.

“what do you feel exactly chae-ah?so i can get the right medicine for you”i can feel shes really worried about me.

“i feel something wrong in my head..and my tummy too..i ..i..want to..”I cant speak clearly because i want to vomit now.

And i did it well.omo..what the hell??I vomit in my bed and this is new sheet from my omma.aish..damn it!

“yaaaa..chaerin-ah..if you dont want me to call sandara and minzy now, dont blame me if i will call jiyong right now!!”

I surrender. “ok unnie.i prefer the girl than he.”

I dont want kwon jiyong, my favorite sunbae, look at me like this. I must have terrible face now.

Bom unnie run out from my room, and i can hear she shout sandara unnie and minzy name. But only 2 seconds she comeback to my room.

“ahh..i forget that they already go to the studio first. Dara want to practice her dance with minkki. So i will call jiyo..”She never done what she want to talk.

“noooooooo..you can not do unnie!!”I shouted.she shocked with my voice.so do i.!

“whats your problem now?”She asked me.

“no. Sorry unnie. I just want a medicine now. If you call jingyo oppa it will takes 10 minutes to come here. Maybe i already dead that time”i said while my hand start to clean my sheet.

I think she believe in my excuse.i’m not bad at lying.i can be an actress.ah..i 100% out of my mind.

“i will clean the sheet for you.now what medicine do you want?oh..wait..wait.. What do you feel?”She asked me again.

“i feel headache and queasy. The medicine is in my drug box in the toilete, unnie. Its beside the bandage”i said clearly now.

“oke chae-ah”now she go to my toilete. This is the luxury dorm, so we have own toilete with 5 star hotel class.

 “this is.i will take the water”bom unnie give my medicine.

“oh thank you my lovely unnie”i said.

I have the medicine and go back to sleep now. I dont want be sick during the big concert. This is our comeback, i dont want the girl dissapointed with me.