Date?

A Dino for a brother, an Angel for a crush.

MiSeul's

"I'm going on a date~" I singsonged to Soojung unni as I stepped into the living room. I had moved back to my house for the weekends, instead of staying at the dorm.

"Oh, SHINee oppas, you're here..."I trailed off awkwardly. Aish. I awkwardly shuffled from side to side.

"Uh...I'll be...I'll just go now," I hurriedly ran back up the stairs to my room. That sure was awkward. Hope they didn't manage to catch what I was saying, or that Taemin will start teasing me again. 

-

I shut the door and leaned against it momentarily, heaving a sigh.

"So what's this about you going on a date?" 

I whipped my head around to search for the source of the voice. Taemin sat on my chair, lounging his feet upon my desk. That little...

"I don't think it's your business?"

He leapt off the chair and slammed his palm against the door above my head. I winced.

"Yes. It. Is." he said menancingly. Uh-oh. I tried to side step away from him. Scary.

"So, so, so, tell me who he is!" he reverted back to his usual sunny tone, bouncing up and down slightly like a teenaged girl waiting for gossip. I swear, that boy drives me crazy. He scared me, seriously!

"It's none of your business...although...well, fine. He's called KiKwang and he's from Cube High." I shyly admitted.

"Lee Kikwang? LEE KIKWANG?" Taemin's eyes were practically popping out of their sockets.

"Yes. Problem?" I arched an eyebrow.

"YES THERE IS A PROBLEM. He's only the biggest player at Cube High -no, the biggest player that ever lived! Do NOT go on that date!"

"Liar~ he said that he liked me from first sight~ And... that I'm really amazing and the mostperfect girl that ever entered his life." I gabbled on in protest.

"Fine. Go out and get hurt. Go get hurt and I won't care. That's what happens when you don't take my advice." he coldly walked out of the room.

-

What was that all about? 

KiKwang couldn't be like what he said right? He seemed so perfect and...princely. Like Prince Charming. 

-

Right?

-

I happily pushed all the doubts out of my mind and changed into a pretty white dress with tulle overlayering, and yet managed to look girly-casual instead of over-dressed by toning it down with a plain canvas bag and converse sneakers.

"Unnie, I'm heading out." I trilled as I shut the door.

-

Thud, thud.

-

I whipped my head around, only to find a tree with it's leaves swaying in the breeze. I could've sworn I heard footsteps. Huh.

-

Sometime later:

KiKwang had met up with me near the fountain we first met a few days back. We strolled along the streets, occasionally our hands brushed against each other. 

"Wait here. I'll go grab a drink from that stall." he indicated a roadside stall. I nodded.

Suddenly, an arm grabbed me around my neck, dragging me off to a dark alley.

Omg. Am I going to get mugged? On my first date? I nearly screeched out loud.

Instead, I bit down on the arm that held fast.

"What the f-? You're looking for trouble, girl!" with that, the masked man let go of me.

As he recovered, he advanced on me. I backed away slowly. I felt my back hit the wall. I'm doomed.

-

"YAH. Don't mess with my noona." Out of nowhere, Taemin flew at the guy like some sort of superhero....

only to get knocked to the ground. His eyes darted as he panicked. Grabbing my arm, he screamed, "RUNNNN NOONA!" 

We ran and ran and ran as fast as our legs could go.

Finally, panting, we halted at the main street.

"Wimp." I weakly punched his arm while sweating profusely. He merely smiled lightly.

-

"Omo. What happened, MiSeul?" KiKwang picked that moment to show up. He grabbed me by the shoulders and examined me for injuries.

Swiftly, Taemin tugged me back to his side.

"Take care of your girlfriend better next time!" he admonished a scowling KiKwang.

"She's not my girlfriend." Kikwang replied.

"Then what is she? Why are you going out with her then?"

"She's my date."

"What's the difference between that and a girlfriend?"

"Date's are one time only."

"Then you won't mind if I take her."

With that, Taemin pulled me away.

"YAH!" KiKwang protested.

"Date's over." Taemin coolly replied.

-

a/n: so how was it? Do give feedback. If you feel it's getting too boring, what can I do to improve? Thanks(: