The Call

Confession - CL and Zico

Chaerin looked at him straight in the eye. So, he called for this? He called to meet up to talk about a collaboration? She thought it was for something else, She spend hours dressing up!

"You look stunning by the way, it's true what people say. You really are a fashioinista." His smile made her heart fluttered a little. 

She smiled, it annoys her that she had to hide her anger. 

"Really? I was thinking of going casual today. Anyways, glad you like it!" Chaerin looked down to her shoes. 

"So, what do you think of the collaboration?"

"It sounds great.. What do you have in mind?"

"I thought of going for R&B.." Zico passed her a notebook which was filled with lyrics and musical notes. 

Chaerin didn't want to talk about work with him. She doesn't want their relationship just be a professional 'work to work' thing. She wants it to be much more however, what made her interested in his music was the way he talked about them. She can't help it but be fancinated when he told her stories about his music. It was funny how she thought Zico is probably the only man who thought about life with so much depth. He knows his facts right. 

"Well, I love to collaborate with you after hearing all this but it's not possible if I my president don't allow.."

"I will talk to him. Don't worry!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the day when they both start collaborating. Jiho got distracted with CL's charm. She is different in person than when she is on stage. He likes it when she did aegyo and he loves it when she is inside the recording studio rapping, with her usual charismatic eyes and voice. Jiho sometimes dreamed of her. He remembers how he cuddled and kiss her in his dreams. Somehow, deep inside him, he wanted to do that to her. He wants to know if the feeling is the same as how he had always dreamed it would be. 

There was no one in the recording studio except for him and CL. He glanced over to CL who was texting someone. He called out to her but she didn't respond. Why is that? He suddenly felt jealous and angry when he thought that CL ignored him. It shows how he wasn't important to her. Wait?! Why would he be important to her? They are strictly colleagues! He called out to her again but this time softer. To his surprise, she looked at him, for some reason she was surprised too. He can see it in her eyes. For a moment, they were staring at each other until he moves closer to her then she looked down but it didn't hide her red cheeks. She was blushing! 

Jiho couldn't believe he made CL felt flustered. He went closer to her slowly, his eyes not leaving her lips. He wants to try kissing that beautiful lips of hers once. Just when he was about to kiss her, she went close to him, gives a peck on his cheeks near to his lips and packed her stuff.

"You've worked hard! Thank you for today!" CL quickly took off.

Jiho stayed there frozen. He can only think about her lips on his cheeks. It was a fast attack but it felt good. He touched his cheeks with his hand and smile. Jiho didn't know what he was feeling. He is confused! What he couldn't believe was that he likes the fact at how confused he is. He is determined to feel confused again. It made him go crazy! He wants to try it again. However, the question is... How and when?!