Late Night Visit

I'm The One For You

 

Ji Yong’s POV

I was freaking out. My room was in a total mess as I rummaged through my things. OMG WHERE IS MY GODDAMN CALCULATOR?! I need it to complete my maths assignment which I’ve been delaying and hand in by tomorrow or Mr Kang would rip my head off. I seriously don’t get why must we even study maths in YG High. I mean, it’s a school for the arts. It concentrates more on your talent abilities towards the entertainment. Why do we need the knowledge of numbers when we won’t even use it in the future? Anyways..

How am I supposed to get a calculator at this time? I wish that a calculator could magically fall from the sky right now. It’s already 10 at night and the book store is probably closed. Plus, I’m not even hundred percent sure where the book store was located despite having Bom showing it to me earlier on. Hold on, that’s it! Bom!

 

I opened my curtains and could see Bom’s room that was still lighted through her pink translucent curtains. Thank God she’s still awake! But.. should I borrow a calculator from her? It’s going to get awkward visiting her this late but, she’s my only hope for getting my saved from Mr Kang. AISH. I combed my hair and wore my hoodie before going out of my room. Before I walked down the stairs, I paused. Dad is in the living room, watching the news on television. If he sees me going out now, he’ll know that I’ve not done my homework yet and I’ll be in dead meat. . I knew I shouldn’t have gotten carried away by strumming my guitar. AISH. I headed back to my room and went to my balcony. Should I... jump? It's my only way to reach Bom though..

Wow things are going to get even more awkward; jumping into someone else’s balcony just to ask for a calculator at this hour. There goes my image. What if she freaks out? I mean, I’m a guy and she’s a girl and visiting her at this hour by jumping into her balcony? It’s so wrong in so many ways.

Suddenly, Mr Kang’s image popped out, holding his trademark huge cane, taping on the teacher’s table repeatedly. “Ji Yong, I want your assignment completed by tomorrow or you know what’s coming,” his booming voice echoed in my ears. It gave me shivers. I gotta complete that bloody assignment no matter what. Here goes nothing. And finally, I jumped into Bom’s balcony, landing smoothly without making much noises.

 

Why is my heart pounding like crazy? I’m just going to ask Bom for a calculator but, why am I feeling nervous? It's like as if I'm...... No, I’m scared of getting caught. Yes, I’m just scared. With trembling hands, I knocked her glass door.

 

 

Bom’s POV

I was so engrossed in reading the book that I’ve been glued to ever since I’ve completed all of my homework in the afternoon. I just can’t stop flipping the pages, wanting to know more what will happen next. Suddenly, I heard knockings coming from my balcony door. Ehh? Who could be coming at this hour?

I folded the page that I was reading before closing the book and got off my comfortable bed. I then opened my curtains to see my visitor and my heart stopped for a second. Ji Yong?

When I opened my glass doors, our eyes were locked with each others’ again. We just stood there, staring into each other’s eyes as if the world around us had stopped.

 

“Hey, sorry for coming like this at this hour but, may I borrow your calculator?” Ji Yong asked as he broke the eye contact and looked on the floor.

After coming back to my senses and registered whatever he said to my brain, I then nodded and went to my table to get my calculator. I couldn’t say a word. It was as if there was something stucked in my throat, preventing me from talking. I still couldn’t believe what was happening. It was like a dream.

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV

When I saw her in her bunny pyjamas, I thought that she looked extremely cute that I wanted to cuddle her on the spot. Then, our eyes met again, and the world seemed to pause. I was lost, staring into her big brown eyes as they sparkled just like the stars in the sky. Wait, Ji Yong, stop it! You’re with Yoona!

“Hey, sorry for coming like this at this hour but, may I borrow your calculator?” I managed to ask as I looked on the floor.

She nodded and went inside her room. I took a good look inside her room. It’s all... green and pink and there were many butterfly patterns on the walls, her carpet and her closet. There was even a big blue butterfly night light sticking on the wall near her bed. I guess she loved butterflies?

She then came back with a calculator in her hand. I could see that there were three small purple glittery butterfly stickers on the cover of her calculator. I chuckled.

 

“Thank you, I’ll return it to you first thing in the morning,” I said while smiling warmly as she handed me her calculator.

She nodded and watched as I jumped into my own balcony.

“Good night,” I waved before she closed her glass doors.

 

She waved and closed her curtains. Why didn’t she utter a single word to me? Was she shocked with my late night visit? Great Ji Yong, she probably thinks that you’re a weirdo. I ruffled my hair in frustration while entering my room and closed my balcony door.

 

 

Bom’s POV

Must. Calm. My. Heart. Down. I think I could’ve developed a high blood pressure just by standing so close to Ji Yong. He actually visited me at night! Well, that’s not literally his main intention, BUT STILL. He actually came here and jumped into my balcony. I thought that I was going to be the first one to do that to him if I can’t control my fangirl mode anymore. LOL. Just keeding. And he actually wished me good night! That’s a mega achievement for me! I closed my curtains, switched off my lights and left my butterfly night light on. I then put my storybook on the table and went to bed, falling asleep with a smile on my face.