Signs?

I'm The One For You

 

Ji Yong’s POV

As I was eating my meal, I just can’t help but to peek glances at Bom. I don’t even know why but I just can’t keep my eyes off her since this morning. There’s something about her that makes me feel sort of an... attraction?

“ You like her?” Seung Hyun asked, looking at to where I was looking.

“No, what are you talking about. I’m with Yoona.” I immediately replied and concentrated on eating my food to avoid being caught red-handed for looking at her.

 

Yong Bae’s POV

I could’ve sworn that I saw the tint of pink on Ji Yong’s cheeks when Seung Hyun asked him that question. I turned to Daesung and he gave me the exact look that I was giving. I smirked. I then looked at Seung Hyun who was looking at us with a confused face and nodded. He then smirked to show that he understood what we meant through our face contact.

“So guys, this Friday? What’s the plan?” Seungri asked with his mouth full.

“God, Seungri, have some table manners.” I scolded him. “How about we crash over Ji Yong’s new place?” I asked, looking at him.

“Yeah, sure. Boys Night in ma crib it is.” He smirked.

“What are you guys talking about?” Yoona and her gang came. She sat beside Ji Yong while the rest stood behind her.

The four of us rolled our eyes. Yeap, that’s right, none of us approved of their relationship. However we gave up telling him that we didn’t like her since he kept on insisting that the both of them ‘loved’ each other.

“Nothing that you should know about..” Daesung snapped. I gave him a high-five while Seungri and Seung Hyun controlled their laughter.

“Can you guys be nice to her for once? We’re talking about our Boys’ Night this Friday, honey.” Ji Yong replied while putting his arms around her.

“Oh, can I join in?” Yoona asked, leaning her head on Ji Yong’s shoulder.

“It’s called a Boys’ Night for a reason. Unless, you’re a guy, then by all means,” Seung Hyun snapped while controlling his laughter.

“Yah stop it.”Ji Yong glared and the whole table turned quiet.

Soon, break time was over and we went back to class.

 

~~After school was over~~

Bom’s POV

Yippee! School is finally over! I can finally head home and read my favourite book! I bid the girls farewell and went out. Coincidentally, I met Ji Yong and his group of friends at the school gate.

“Heading home?”Ji Yong asked.

I nodded. Yong Bae and Daesung started giving me pedo stares from Ji Yong’s back. I chuckled and smiled shyly.

“Alright guys, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye!”Ji Yong bid his friends farewell and walked with me.

“I’m surprised that you’re already heading home this early and not hanging out with them instead,” I said.

“I’m just tired today and wanna get some rest,” he replied.

I nodded my head. I began showing him around the neighbourhood such as the cafe, the mall, the park, the market and many more. We finally reached my home.

“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked before heading into my house.

“Actually, we can still see each other later since our rooms are actually just opposite” He joked.

“Rightt..”I laughed.

We then bid each other goodbye and went into our respective houses.

 

EEEPP! I UPDATED 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY BUT THE SECOND ONE IS KINDA SHORT. SORRY FOR THAT. I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER!! 
BTW THANKS FOR SUBSCIBRING! LOVE YOU ALL XXX