Neighbours

I'm The One For You

 

Bom’s POV

It’s a beginning of a new term. It’s gonna be a great and memorable one. I can smell it. Plus my luck has already been going well! Guess what happened! You won’t believe it! Kekeke ^^

How would you react if your crush’s family has officially become your neighbour? Yes, the boy whom I’ve had my eyes on for 6 years is now my neighbour! I literally squealed when I saw them moving in! His family had moved in next door just a week ago and to make things better, his room balcony is just opposite to mine! And our balconies are so close to each other that we could just jump into each other’s territory. I have to thank the construction workers and designers who built our homes like this. Hehehe. I can actually sneak up into his room while he’s sleeping, provided if he doesn’t lock the door. LOL just kidding, I’m not that obsessed and freaky! Aigoooo but I have to look presentable at all times so that I won’t embarrass myself in front of him..

However unfortunately, he is still attached to Yoona. Bleahh. Even saying her name disgusts me. I bet she’s only dating him just for popularity and fame. Why can’t you see me Ji Yong, I’ve been here for you ever since I saw you. She is so arrogant and thinks that she’s the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I mean like, sure she’s waaaayyy skinnier than me but I’m not that bad.... right?

Aishh whatever it is, I’m going to try my best to get his attention and at least become his best friend. With an advantage of living so close to him, it’s not impossible right?

I still remembered when my mum told me to give the blueberry pie to my new neighbours as a welcome gift. Boy, sure I was already nervous before I even stepped out of my house. I made sure that my outfit was perfect, even though it was really simple and casual and my hair is in place before I went out. It took me a full 30 minutes to check myself out in the mirror. I was wearing a pink tank top and a pair of black shorts. Once I was done, I grabbed the plate of blueberry pie and went next door.

After knocking thrice, I could hear keys jingling and footsteps shuffling towards the door. My heart was already beating like a bullet train. After what seemed like an eternity, the door finally opened, revealing the face that I’ve adorned for years. Boy he sure was handsome despite his messy hair. I guess he was sleeping?

“Uhhmmm.... Hi n..new neighbour! I’m P..Park Bom, and I’m l...living next door and my uhhh mum told me to uhmm give this to your f....family as a wel..welcoming gift!” I stuttered. Oh my god that was so embarrassing.

“Hi, I’m Ji Yong. Thanks, that was very nice of you!” He replied, smiling charmingly as he took the pie from my hands.

“Okay uhhmm bye!” I said before running off.

 I couldn’t face him anymore or else my heart would explode. I ran to my room, shut the door and buried myself in my pillows. What a start Park Bom! I bet now he thinks that you’re weird! Aigooo ottoke?

 

Ji Yong’s POV

I was dozing off on the couch when I heard knockings on the door. Aishhh, who dares to disturb my sleep?! Since my parents and older sister went to the market to buy some groceries, I was all alone at home and therefore I had to open the door.

When I opened the door, I saw a cute girl holding a plate of pie. Wow, the aroma is so mouth-watering. Hold on, her face looks familiar.

“Uhhmmm.... Hi n..new neighbour! I’m P..Park Bom, and I’m l...living next door and my uhhh mum told me to uhmm give this to your f....family as a wel..welcoming gift!” she introduced herself.

Right, she’s Park Bom from my school, YG High! I heard that she had a unique and powerful voice but I’ve never heard her sing before.

“Hi, I’m Ji Yong. Thanks, that was very nice of you!” I replied, flashing my best smile to her while taking the pie from her hands.

“Okay uhhmm bye!” she said before running off.

Dayyum she zoomed off like a lightning! And she does have nice legs and when the wind swept her hair, she actually looks beautiful. Aishh Ji Yong what are you thinking, you have Yoona! I must be loyal! I face palmed while closing the door and went in the kitchen to cut myself a huge slice of pie to devour.