Beta's note thing

Catharsis Factor

 

 

And so there’s an obligatory beta’s note as well. Well then, I’d probably have to start off by apologizing to the author for being the most horrible beta ever. I’m sorry for disappearing on you about halfway through the story, and for any of you nitpicky readers, you’ll probably spot a few chapters where I just couldn’t beta because Ms.Author was too eager to update before I could read them.

 

As she stated in her note, it was the first draft, butafter we went over it (after I came back from my hiatus), there was just too much to be tweaked that we (she) left it as is. But I applaud her for sticking with it and being able to write it out completely, I don't think I'd be able to keep a story pushing 60 chapters long. Mind you, looking at the word count for each chapter and comparing the lengths to most normal chapters on AFF, she could have easily passed 100 if she wanted to space it out.

I'm also going to do a quick note on a few characters, only cause I can.

 

 

Okay, so I think I wanted Mai to die around midway through the story, and it only got worst as the story progressed. After coming back from my disappearance, the ways that I wanted Mai to die became a lot more gory and brutal, only because her personality seriously got on my nerves. She was never completely consistent to me, and I didn't completley understand her character role in this particular story, even if static and I both agreed on her essential meaning. Like static said, I'm pretty sure the Mai in her mind is different from what's written down, because what's written down didn't make as much sense to me. I also can't properly critic her since I feel like I'm being biased, so I'm going to move on to one other character.

 

Kass, which I assume most of you hate. I kind of liked her, and only because she did her job so well. As the evil seductress, her style of 'fighting' is supposed to make any normal (good) person hate her, but the fact that she was still able to efficiently kill her victims makes her pretty bad . She merely used her looks to her advantage, no one told her victims to fall for it, she's just that good (excuse the pun).

 

Static already said it, and I didn't really contribute as much to this fic as she keeps saying, but thank you for reading. She worked hard on this, you people do not understand how much plotting was put into this fic. Kind of crazy, the kind I have no patience for, but she stuck through it. She's kind of awesome like that, and you're kind of awesome like that for reading.

 

:)

 

some sort of beta
oxygenbubble