You're mine

When he is more Pretty than me

He is pinning me down, and I could feel his warm breath on my face. He is that close. It felt like the time just stopped, like the surrounding was plain white and gravity is playing with us. This is the kind of moment when nothing matters, but the two of us. Is it alright for me to say that at this very moment, our feelings our somehow mutual?

I looked at him in the face, and I could feel that my cheeks are getting hotter with each seconds that he gazes back at me straight in the eyes. I kept telling myself that this isn't normal or maybe I'm starting to imagine stuffs, but if this was a dream, I don't really plan to wake up and rather be in a coma since this would be one hell of a dream.  I didn't tried to struggle away, nor utter a word, because I think that if I ever move or even breath, I think everything would just vanish, and I'll end up waking up to reality. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds more, and then he let out a sheepish grin, and kissed my neck. I gasped, and I knew he smiled a little because I felt it while his lips is still touching my neck. Before I could struggle away he stopped.

"You're mine." He uttered under his breath and got up, leaving me confused and shocked laying on his bed. I sat up, and looked at him. He's acting like nothing just happened as he started fixing my shoe. It was the most akward 20 minutes silence I've ever had. I excused myself, and told Ren that I'm going to the bathroom, and he told me where it is. 

I got to the bathroom, locked the door, and looked at my reflection. I was red all over with my hair kind of messed up... with a hickey. I tried to think over for the last 20 minutes, but I just had no answer. I just don't get it... We just came from his first love's wedding, and I know that he's totally heart broken right now, and the next thing he does is pin me down telling me that I'm his. What the hell is up with him? 

Am I being used right now to ease his heartbreak?

I tried to slap myself to erase all the thoughts, and just decided to forget everything that had happened. I'm trying my best to be understanding as much as possible, because I know that Ren just went through something difficult just hourse ago, and he must not be in his proper mindset right now. "He's having a hard time, be understanding." I told my reflection, as I held up my fist in the air.

I went back in the room, and Ren is still busy working on with my shoe, but it seems that he is almost done. I sat on his bed again, but somehow it felt rather weird for me now so I just decided to sit next to Ren on the floor and watch what he's doing. I shot small glances at him while he is completely serious and tries his hard, and I had the sudden urge to ask him about what just happened awhile ago. Should I ask him or does it seem like I'm digging my own grave if I do?

Dang it. I'll ask him anyway. "Reeen... about what happened earlier..." I stopped trying to sense if I'm doing it completely wrong or not. He stopped with what he is working, and came to face me. My eyes widened a little, and I tried to keep my composure as I cleared my throat. "umm.. about you stating that I'm yours..."

I waited for his answer, and he finally opened his mouth. "You're mine. simple as that." I saw a sheepish grin cross his face. "Yosh! I'm done." Ren said completely proud of his hard work. He made me sit on the chair, and he put my newly fixed shoe on me. He may be treating me like a princess right now, but I'm still a little annoyed that he didn't really cleared everything for me, so I pouted a little.

"I'm not a thing for you to own." I intentionally grumbled. He let out a cute smirk, and gave me a pat on the head. "Of course you're not." He made me stood up, and gave me a light squeeze. Is it just me or Ren's being extremely cheesy right now. Oh dear god, tell me this isn't a dream. I held my breath while he hugged me, and he seems to have noticed it, but just made it worst by burying his face at the arch of my neck. Oh God my fangirl feels is killing me right now. Did Ren read a fanfic in some site and acting it all on me. This is absolutely going crazy.

"Ren I think you're just sleepy." I mumbled and wriggled away from his arms, and thankfully I succeded. As soon as I got away from him, I ran away out of his room, downstairs and then towards the outside of his house. I called the cab, and got in before Ren was able to catch after me. I sank on the car seat, exhausted from running, and I wiped the bullets of sweat on my face. Whew.

I'm not used to that kind of Ren.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated. huhu. I'm kind of surprised with this update as well, because I never thought that it would turn out like this. lmfao

Just want to share it to you guys that my scholarship is kind of going well. hurrah. \o/

thanks for reading. don't forget to comment~ teehee.