Just say yes

When he is more Pretty than me

Ren's p.o.v

It's been three weeks, since I asked her to be my girlfriend, and it's been three weeks of trying hard for her to say yes. I'll always ask her when we're alone. I'll always text her goodmorning messages, and then bug her again with the question. I guess that's pretty annoying of me, but if you're going to think about it, how could she say yes without any question asked, and who knows if she suddenly feel like she already wants to be my girlfriend, that's why I need to ask her every chance I get. 

Well through this three weeks, we're pretty much an "item", but I still want the assurance that she is mine, and I'm hers. I always have issues for being too possessive, and I bet sooner or later, she might think I'm pretty clingy. Although I'm sure she wouldn't leave me behind for being the clingy boyfriend that I am, since I'm pretty sure she's totally in love with me as much as I am in love with her. Cocky? Yes.

Another reason why I'm bugging her to say yes already, is because the moment, would mean, I have all the right to kiss her. I may look like a girl, but I'm still a man, and I have no plans to just steal kisses from her.... Unless she's already my so-called girlfriend. It just ticks me a bit that Hyunki got to kiss her first before I did, and it didn't even bother her that some brat just stole her first kiss from her. Yes. First kiss.. Freaking first kiss, and I was not the one who took it from her, even though my plan from the start is to take all her first, from first kiss, to the last bit of her first.. But Hyunki shattered all of my dreams and hope in a blink of an eye. That brat.

"What are you thinking about?" ________  asked, pulling me away from my silent reverie. She was poking my shoulders, her slinted cat like eye looking at me. I just gave her a small smile, since I don't know how to say that I plan on taking all her first, but some brat ruined it all in a way that she wouldn't see me as a pathetic and jealous teenager, pissed at some kid she finds so adorable.

I always take her home. Sometimes, I get to hold her hand, but sometimes I wouldn't be able to, because for some odd reason she still tries to maintain some safe distance between us. Its not like I'll devour her, but maybe I might. Someday.

"why are you always far away from me?" I wondered out loud, and she flashed me a cocky smile.

"I'm still playing hard to get remember?" She smirked. This girl is just so unpredictable, she can be bashful and a flustered mess one second, and be a huge tease the next minute, that why I always found it amusing to be with her, or maybe its just because I love her, that's why I never seem to get bored of her presence. "Enough with your games." I rolled my eyes at her, grabbed her hand, pulling her close to me, enough to make us feel our body warmth.

She was suddenly red as a tomato with the light skinship. See?! She is like this, a vixen at first and then she suddenly poofs into a tomato, the moment I touch her. But i don't hate it, I actually like it. It made it more fun to some more. "So how long will you make me court you?" I asked nonchalantly, and she rolled her eyes as if it was now her turn.

"until I die.." She joked, but I'm not really amused with her joke, because I always believed the saying that "Choi Ren always gets what he wants, and he gets it fast." 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked again, and a smile just curved her lips us, and then she shook her head, leaving me bummed. "Why?"

"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend so badly?" She threw me the question back, and all I want to do is crash my lips into her and murmur, so that she's mine now, but I don't think her pure innocent heart wouldn't be able to take it. (Lmfao ren thinks the girl is conservative and innocent. Orz)

"because I like you.." i mumbled, and sighed.

"ask me again, when you want me so badly to the point that you can't sleep at night thinking of me me..... Like I do." She whispered the last line, and I couldn't help but feel a flimsy feeling in my stomach. I tipped her chin up, and brushed my lips into her, it felt like the whole surrounding doesn't exist anymore, and we're transported into a world nothing but white light. It felt like I am hers, and she is mine. "Do I need to further embarrass myself by telling you I have the inability to sleep at night thinking of you, with the fact that I ask you, the same girl, every single day if you could be my girlfriend." 

"Yes. I want you to be crazily in love with me like how crazy it is of me to think that you are a psychic before you even talked to me." She giggled, and all I want to do is press my lips against her one more time, until my mouth memorize every curve of her lips. We looked at each other eye to eye, "you look beautiful." I unconciously thought out loud, and the corner of her lip curved up impishly.

"Beautiful.. As in prettier than you?" She asked, and I nodded as if still on trance by the kiss earlier.

"then I'll be your girlfriend then." She whispered in my ear.

SHE JUST SAID YES.. FINALLY.

---------------------------------

This is the end.. *claps* my first time ever to finish a series. Don't worry guys, you'll still find this couple on my upcoming Minhyun fanfic. :) Thank you to everyone who stayed with this fic til the end. Xoxo 

who wants a ren ? Loljk.