Meet THE noona

When he is more Pretty than me

"Eh?" is the only thing that escaped from my mouth, because I could not fully deny, since it's true that I like him, but not to a huge extent yet. What should I say? Minhyun likes Ren, and then Ren likes another girl... what is the proper thing to say in this situation?

"You're pretty." I suddenly said out of the blue. Ugh. What the hell am I even saying in this situation?! 

When I thought that I just said the lamest excuse to change the topic, Ren shrugged, with a slightly arrogant look he said. "I know." 

I faked a laugh, feeling a little disappointed because he didn't really insisted about me liking him. Does that mean he doesn't care much about it? And who am I even to think that he would. Just like I heard earlier, Ren has girl she likes. I shouldn't bother caring about it right since, all my feelings for Ren is a whimsy crush. A simple little crush.

We got back to the room, and afternoon classes started. As usual it's so plain boring, but I still tried to listen, since I'm not really the type to study at home. Even though I'm not really the hardworking type, I still manage to ace decent scores, maybe I'm just one lucky student. I looked at Ren at my side, and he was resting his cheek on his palm, and his eyes are already heavy. I smirked at the sight of him, making sure that the teacher in front didn't notice. How can be a guy this adorable without doing anything?

I stared at the black board again. The teacher is saying about thermodynamics and all, and the more I try to focus on what she is saying, the more my head starts to drift away. I wondered how this Nana noona of Ren looks like. I bet she is pretty, prettier than Ren. She must be really perfect, especially when she's next to the oh-so-beautiful Ren.

Time went by in a blink, and before I knew it, the bell is already ringing, indicating that it's already dismissal time. Time really goes faster when there's a lot of stuffs going on with my head. Sometimes I think that it's already healthy for me to be crowded with thoughts, because I tend to overthink. I even find it hard sleeping most of the time, because the thoughts just kept repeating in my head, and it just doesn't stop.

Everyone is already getting out of the classroom. I stood up, and glanced at Ren. He is checking out something on his phone, and it seems to be a text message. He is reading it, and after he did, he looked at me with an excited look on his face. I never really saw him this excited before, maybe it's because I haven't known him for a long time. It warms my heart that I would get to see more of his variety of facial expressions in the future. It's just so precious.

"You wanna come with me?" Ren said with an eunthusiatic face, which made me smile. I usually think that he looks like a cat, but when he is being so excited like this, he somehow look like a puppy, wagging his tail. So adorable.

I shrugged. "Sure.. I guess." I said, and he grabbed my hand, as we headed out. 

I notice that Ren has a habit of grabbing my hand, and dragging me along with him. My heartbeat is starting to beat faster, and I think it must be because we're walking a bit to fast. I shouldn't be affected with just a simple holding of the hands, since there's isn't really a meaning to it, and all I have for him is a simple crush, that cannot eventually turn into something bigger. Everything is simple, yet so complicated, because of the extreme uncertainity.

"Where are we going?" I huffed, as he continues to drag me along with him.

"Just some cafe..." He said, and then we stopped in front of a cute cafe. Ren smile grew, and I really have no idea why. Is he a fan of cafe shops or something?

We entered the cafe, and there is a very beautiful, and elegant looking woman sitting next to the window, and she is waving at us. Ren waved back, and he walked towards the lady, and I just simply trailed behind him. 

"Nana noona!" Ren said when he walked closer, and I felt a knot on my stomach getting tighter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late updates. I've been busy... and lazy. lol

Thanks for reading.