Revelation

When he is more Pretty than me

I felt the upper side of my stomach clench as he said her name. The air is slowly becoming suffocating with every step we take. I looked at her face, there is so much to describe her appearance at first glance, and they're all positive adjective. I can say she is truly beautiful.. The sunlight slightly shone on her face, and her skin is glowing like pearls. She's a real head turner.

We sat with her, and the she smiles at Ren. I think she didn't even notice me, well I guess the aura of my presence are hardly felt by most people. I like it that way though because I never liked getting so much attention. I'm satisfied being invisble, because it feels safer. 

"Here's the DVD's you're borrowing." She spoke, and words came out of sweetly like syrup. I bet this is the perfect music for Ren's ears.

She shoved a paper bag on the table towards Ren. "Thanks noona!" Ren took the paper bag with a smile with his teeth showing. He looked at her so fondly, and his smile is so gentle. Looking at him looking at her like that made me quite jealous. I wish someone would look at me exactly like that in the future. Is that even possible? Nothing's impossible right?

"I'll finish these all in a flash, so let's meet again next week." Ren said, and she giggled angelically. Oh how I wish I could giggle like that. People think I have a pretty creepy giggle.. well not people actually.. only Zico. He only said that when we were teasing each other, but somehow  it left a great effect on me, so I try not to giggle since then.

"Oh by the way... who is she?" She finally asked. She looked at me, and smiled politely. It's normal for people to smile politely like that in the first meeting, but she was the first girl who actually smiled at me like that. All of them ignores me, I don't even know why they don't like me. This must be the reason why Ren likes her. She not like those other girls.

"She's Park _______, my seatmate." He didn't even bother look at me, because he's too busy staring at Nana's gorgeous face. It's not like I could blame him since he likes her, and it's not like it actually matters if he even bothers looking at the person he brought along with. What actually struck me is that he simply introduced me as his seatmate, not even a friend, but a seatmate. What the hell.. why am I even being so sensitive right now? And why the hell did he even brought me along? 

She nodded, and then she reached her hand out for me for a handshake, I took her hand hesitantly at first, but her touch made me quite relaxed. Her hand is soft and warm. "I'm Nana." She said.

"I know.." I thought to myself, but I just smiled at her. I cannot say that the smile is fake, but it's not completely sincere either. She's nice and all, and I like her, but I cannot say that I really like her. I don't know.. maybe it's because I'm insecure towards her. She's just so perfect, I cannot help but be slightly jealous of her grace.

She started to get something on her bag, and after a few seconds, she pulled out a cute pink envelop, and then gave it to Ren. Ren examined the envelop at first, and I noticed how his eyebrow curled slightly, it is almost hard to notice. Maybe I stare at Ren too much, that I could already notice even the smallest changes in his facial expression.

"My wedding's next week." Oh.

She smiled to herself as if she thought of something amazing. She must feel very happy. "You could just bring the DVD's along with you. You'll go to my wedding right?" she asked Ren with some awesome puppy dog eyes.

Ren forced a smile, and nods. I could see that his smile is far from being sincere, because his eyes are not smiling along. "Yeah of course." he said in a weak tone, and it broke my heart to see him like this. He was so enthusiastic awhile ago with the thought of seeing her, and now it's like this. He's trying hard to make it seem that everything's alright. That he's alright.

"You should also come along." Nana told me, her eyes are showing so much sparkles of expectation that I couldn't refuse. Before I could even answer Ren finally looked at me, and said "Yeah you should come along... since the bride-to-be is inviting you." Ren said, and he almost made it sound so bitter, I looked at Nana, and she is just smiling with a flushed face. She must liked the term "bride-to-be" to not even notice the bitter tone on Ren's voice. I finally nod in agreement, and Nana clapped happily.

"We have to go.. Her parents doesn't know that I brought her along with me, and they're used to the fact that she always goes home on time." Ren said, and then grabbed my wrist, and he started to drag me along. I gave a small wave to Nana, and then she waved back. She looks completely clueless. How can a person be so dense?

He kept dragging me along, and I'm almost already running, because he's walking so fast, and his grip is so tight. I tried my best to keep up with his face, and then we suddenly stopped at the park. We sat at the bench, and there's nothing but plain silence. He must be so shocked that the girl he likes is getting married. I pity Ren, but I don't know how to comfort him. I think it's best to just shut my mouth, since I know I don't really have anything comforting to spat out, since I don't know how to be in his position.

And then suddenly Ren rested his head on my shoulder, and I gasped a little.

----------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys waited for a long time. I'm sorry for being lazy. lol 

Thanks for reading.