love square

When he is more Pretty than me

"I like Ren." Minhyun finally said, and I was quite shocked for a moment, because it's still surprising to hear it coming our from his mouth. He is still pinning me on the wall, but it's doesn't really matter now, because he likes guys, and even if he does like girls, it's not like I would be a possible love interest. It's just that it would be heavenly to be in a love triangle with Minhyun and Ren.. not the Minhyun and me likes Ren, but instead both guys likes me, but of course it's a huge joke. I'll just make my imagination work it's magic, so I would have my own love life before going to bed even if it's pure fantasy.

"So you're gay.." I said, and then he suddenly let go of me and started waving his hands in agreement. What's up with this guy? He said he likes Ren, and then he's denying that he's gay. Well maybe he thinks that Ren is an actual girl, but then Ren is still a guy, so it's invalid for him to deny being gay. If he's denying his uality then I can have Ren. teehee. just joking.

"Then you don't like Ren?" I asked with a sneaky smile on my face.

He started nodding his head, and suddenly started shooking it. He's funny. I didn't know that he would be so worked up about this. I don't disrespect homouals, and I believe that it's still true love no matter what gender both parties are, although I still think it's a waste since I'm crushing on Ren, however I wouldn't tell Minhyun that. It's not like I have a choice.

"Okay then." I nod, and I pinched his cheeks, because he's being cute right now getting so worked up. He touched the place where I pinched with a seemingly awed face, which made me smirk. I noticed how his expression softened when I smirked. Maybe it's because we're starting to get along now. My subconcious is telling me that theres a chance that he actually likes me, although I still believe that it's impossible for a flower boy to like an oddball like me. So yeah.. dream on subconcious self.

"Okay I'll go back to the classroom now okay?..Oh!" Minhyun leaned closer to my ear to whisper something, and I hade goosebumps all over. "Ang don't ever like Ren, because I like him.. arasseo?" he whispered in my ear with a sharp tone emphasizing the fact the he likes him. I nod as I half raised my hand.

Minhyun folded his arm, and he nod with satisfaction, and he already went back to the room. I was on my way back to the classroom, when I saw Ren and JR talking near the door of the men's bathroom. I thought that JR already went back to his room, so I guess I thought wrong. Hmm. What are they talking about right now? 

I went a little closer to eavesdrop, although I know it's wrong to do this, but somehow there's some negative force making me do so. Nah.. I'm just freaking curious. It's not like they're talking about really important things right? I guess it's not bad to listen and know more about my surroundings once in a while.

"So do you like ________?" JR asked with a casual smile on his face. oh wait.. did I just hear my name?

Ren looked at him, and blinked three times. I suddenly realized that I'm really curious on what his answer would be, as I try to go closer, in order to hear them clearly. "I like her as a friend.. and you know that I like Nana noona right?" Ren said simply, and it flet like my heart was stabbed by a small needle, and I don't even know why.. maybe it's because I have a crush on him. What am I even expecting for him to answer when it's already too obvious from the start.

JR shrugged, and pats Ren's head. "You still like her until now huh?" JR chuckled, and then Ren nod a little. Maybe Ren already liked her for already a long time, for him to have that kind of expression on his face. I wonder if Minhyun knows this.. I wonder what he felt about it. It must feel more painful for Minhyun than the pinching pain I felt just now. 

hmm. Why did I even felt that pain, is it really just a mere crush. It's not even possible that I like Ren when my first love for my childhood friend just ended. Is it even possible for the heart to change that quickly? If it is, then does that mean that everything I felt for Zico is not true love. I never knew that emotions can be this complicated. It's like I'm stuck between the guy of my dreams, and the guy that I love, but to be honest did I even love him, or was it just agitated and selfish. 

I think that must be the reason why feeling weren't mutual. It's because there's no certainity. I was never sure that I wholeheartedly liked Zico, because at the same time my heart is beating fast for Ren too. I can say that what I felt for Zico is greater, but that still doesn't change the fact that feelings weren't divided. I could easily move on from Zico if it was Ren, but no.. it can't be possible because Ren likes another girl, and Minhyun likes Ren. What the hell.

"______!" JR suddenly shouted at me, while I was completely deep in thoughts. Ren and JR walked closer towards me, and I was hoping that they didn't caught me eavesdropping on them. 

"What are you doing?" Ren asked.

I slightly jumped at his question. "I.. I was just walking when I suddenly thought of something.. which made me suddenly stop from walking." I said meekly.

"What were you thinking?"

"That I actually like-like you at the same time with Zico." I thought, but of course I wouldn't burst it out loud in front of him. It's not like I'm that pretty to actually like two guys at the same time. kekeke. "Nothing special." I shrugged.

JR already went back, so now I'm walking with Ren to the classroom, I took a slight glance at him, and I think that his side profile is also awesome. Thinking about it, it's already predictable that I would like him right? I mean if Ren is my childhood friend, and then Zico is my seatmate, I'm probably head over heels over Ren right now, and I wouldn't have notice Zico. And the fact that I forget about Zico when I'm with Ren, can I tell now that I actually like Ren, and that I was simply agitated of Zico and Hwayoung? If it's like that then I must be really dumb for being hurt over Zico, and confessing to him when I was never sure from the start. ugh Pabo.

"JR said you like me." Ren suddenly said out of the blue, which made me stop from walking.

"Eh?"

------------------------------------------------------------

*lol her mind is pretty messed up right? But I think she really likes Ren, and she just confused her love for a bestfriend as true love. haha 

Thanks for reading.