In his room

When he is more Pretty than me

I looked up, and a hand is stretched out to help me. I grabbed the guy's hand, and he helped me get back on my feet. I fixed my dress, and the guy is merely staring at me. "Thank you." I said politely, as I give a small bow. The side of his lip turned in amusement, and I noticed that he still haven't let gone of my hand. I tried to shake his hand a little bit, and he finally noticed that everything is awkward for me, and immedately loosened his grip.

"I'm sorry." He let out a small chuckle, scratching the back of his head. To be honest he is pretty charming.

"I-it's okay." I said as I looked down at the ground. I thought that I'm already good with people, but I guess not. I'm still shy when it comes to new peeps. "My name is Donghae by the way." He smiled at me dearly, and I couldn't help but smile back. He just gives off a real gentleman aura. He looks like he'll be the perfect guy to exchange vows at the altar, and the perfect daddy for your child. He is that charming, but I have someone in mind that I want to marry...

"You haven't introduced yourself yet." Donghae raised his eyebrow, but I can see in his eyes that he is still rather amused. Omg thinking about it this is actually the first time a guy initiated a conversation with me! Oops. I'm wrong... Ren was then first one. So this is the second time. I was about to tell Donghae my name, when suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my wrist and drag me away. Donghae looked kind of shock and confused. I remembered that one of my heels is broken as I was limping trying to keep up with the fast pace of the person who gripped my wrist. I looked at the person who is dragging me, and it actually Ren. He has his usualy poker face on but its like he is emitting a dark aura which gives me shivers.

He had let me sit down at the chair, and crossed his arms. "Don't let him flirt with you. He is too old for you." Ren said in a nagging tone, and for some reason I found it kind of funny that I couldn't hold back my laughter."He is not flirting with me. He is just introducing himself and then asked for my name." 

Ren rolled his eyes. "You're just too innocent to know the difference of a simple introduction from flirting okay?" He let out a big sigh. "I shouldn't take my eyes of you or else you would be eaten by wolves." 

I blinked at him, unable to understand what he is saying. He is underestimating me just because I have zero experience when it comes to boys. I just crossed my arms and kept silent. Ren knelt down in front of me out of the blue, my eyes widened, and my heart started to race. He held my foot with the broken heel and shook his head. "You wouldn't enjoy this event anyway with this shoe." He sighed, and he suddenly carried me bride-style. I tried to bulge a little at first, but it's no use. I mean why do I need to make it difficult on him, when I liked the fact that he is carrying me right now. 

"I'm sorry for being clumsy." I murmured, and a small barely there smile crossed his face. I grabbed unto his neck, and even though some of the people are staring at us, I just don't care anymore. Maybe its like this when you're in love, it's just the two of you, and everything doesn't seem to matter anymore. Ren called the cab, and we both went inside. I started to panic when I realized that I just borrowed the shoes from Hee Hyo, and its broken now because of my carelessness. I'm cursed with a body that trips at nothing.

"I just borrowed this, and now I've broken it... What should I do?" I whispered. I just can't seem to get worried. I don't know... I'm just scared that my one and only female friend would hate me because of a shoe. Ren took the shoe from my foot, and examined it.

"We can fix this. You can stop by the house." Ren gave my a small pat in the forehead which made me feel a little relieved. When Ren says that everything would be alright, it makes me feel at ease as if his words cast a spell on me. Even if the world is collapsing, when he say that it'll be fine, i would believe him like a fool. Every word that he'll utter would work like magic into me. How lame is that.

We arrived at his home, and he carried me again, and the same butterflies soared inside my stomach the first time he did. Everything seems like a dream when I'm in his arms, but reality is slowly creeping in when I saw a shadow of a woman as we step inside the house. His mother.

"Minki-ya! You're home early..." She steps out, and as soon as her eyes landed at us, she stared at us for a couple of seconds. "And you brought a girl with you..." Her voice trailed off. I got of from Ren, and bowed a perfect 180 degrees a couple of times, and then all I heard is a smirk from Ren's mom. "You don't have to be so polite." She let out a cheery laugh, and a gentle smile crossed her face. It's the same as Ren even though I rarely see Ren's, but he must have inherited his smile from his mother. 

"U-um.. My name is Park ________. Nice to meet you." I bowed again.

"Oh.. ________-ya." She nods, and gave Ren an impish grin, but Ren just averted his eyes.

"I'm going to fix her shoe mom." Ren turned to me. "You can stay in my room."

"Ya.. Minki don't do anything stupid okay?" She grabbed Ren, and whispered something at him.

"umma we won't do anything like that!"

She let out a giggle again. "Well I don't mind having a grandchild though." She joked, and I blushed.

Everything felt awkward after her joke, and we just can't seem to look at each others faces. We got to his room, and he had let me sit on the bed, and Ren told me that he'll be out to get the materials so that he could fix the shoe. I gave a slight nod, and all the tension lessened when he left the room. His room is like a typical teenage boy. It was slightly messy, there's a poster of Lee Hyori on his wall, some albums of Lady Gaga on the shelves, textbooks on his desk, and a stuffed toy of Luffy on his bed.

I grabbed the stuffed toy, and played with it a little. "I'm jealous of you. You get to sleep next to him at night." I told the stuffed toy, and set it to the place I took it from. The door opened, and Ren is holding on to all the materials. He placed it on his desk, and sank on a chair. He looked at me, and I felt conscious when his eyes landed at me. I looked at the floor, but I can still feel his stare at me. I started to fidget, and I started to play with my ring. 

Ren stood up, and started to walk towards me. "You know... You look nice in that red dress." Ren continued to walk nearer and nearer until he is standing in front of me. I glanced at him, and in the blink of an eye, he is already pinning me down his bed.

-----------------------------------

thanks for reading.

I would appreciate it if you comment, subscribe and vote. Lol

guys you could leave a wallpost on my profile, so we could talk. Keke. Let's be friends juseyo~