BFFF (Eunhae)

~Growing Up! Suju Style~

eunhae drabble~

 

 


 

A tiny boy with brown hair looked around at the new daycare carefully. His umma had recently gotten a new job and they moved, leaving all his friends behind. The boy was more than nervous about the new place. All his nervousness flew away at the sound of another child shrieking. 

A boy with longish brown hair was clinging to his mother's leg while crying,"UWAAHH. NO UMMAAAAA~ I NO WANNAAAAA~ NO ONE WILL WIKE DONGHAEEEE". The other boy looked worriedly up at his Umma before running to the other boy.

"DON'T CWY. IM NEW TOO. I WILL WIKE HAE", The boy said to the other who had stopped crying and looked back at the boy.

"You pwomise?", the messy haired boy asked. The other just nodded enough for his head to fall off.

"What's you name?", the other asked, his big brown eyes filled with curiosity.

"Hyukjae. But you can call me Eunhyuk", the boy responded with a gummy smile.

"YAYYY WETS BE BFFF", The other cheered while letting go of his Umma and dragging the other boy towards the play area.

"What's BFFF?", Eunhyuk asked while pulling out stuffed toys with Hae.

"Best Fishy Fwends Fowever", the boy replied as if it were the most natural thing ever. Eunhyuk smiled warmly at his new found friend who was staring intently at a monkey plush. He knew he wouldn't be alone, now that he had his  BFFF.

 


 

GOOD ? no :/? I don't usually write drabbles, BUT FIRST CHAPTER UP ^^