TOO MANY FOREIGNERS (Zhoury w/Hanchul,Sibum,Yewook, & Eunhae)

~Growing Up! Suju Style~

Main ZHOURY. With some Hanchul, Sibum, Yewook, and Eunhae in it too!~ tried making it funny x)

 


 

"Hannie~ Where's this cousin of yours? My feet hurt from standing and waiting", Heechul whined, Hangeng who just shrugged, looking around the play area for his cousin. Soon he spotted someone at the far area of the indoor playground of their school. A tall lanky boy stood there looking around until he spotted Hangeng. Hangeng waved him over while tugging at Heechul's shirt to let him know.

The sassy boy was about to yell at his best friend for possibly wrinkling his favorite sparkly shirt, but stopped when he saw the tall boy walking over.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME", Heechul said while crossing his arms.

"It's okay Kid. But I'm Kim Heechul. You never make Kim Heechul wait", the boy said while Hangeng just shook his head. Zhou was confused that a kid was calling him a kid, but his cousin told him to NEVER question Kim Heechul.

"I'm sorry. My name is Zhou Mi", the boy explained in pretty good Korean. Heechul smiled approvingly while glancing at Hangeng,"Yahh why is your cousins Korean better than yours?". Hangeng just stared blankly, Zhou Mi chuckling the whole time as Heechul rolled his eyes at Hankyung.

"Well you can meet some of our friends. Look Hannie, Siwonnie is over there wi- whose that. SIWON-AH", the boy yelled while walking over there, leaving the two Chinese boys to run after them.

"OMG SIWON WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BABY. GET AWAY FROM HIM WITH THAT BIBLE", Heechul hissed.

"YOUR A CHILD TOO HEECHUL-HYUNG. IM SAVING HIM",Siwon shouted back while reading more of the bible to the tiny child sitting down. He looked  up seeing all the people surrounding him.

"Siwon he's only like 2 or 3. Come on", Kibum told Siwon in broke Korean. Heechul looked at the new kid shocked.

"ANOTHER FOREIGNER?", Heechul shouted looking at Kibum as if his skin were blue.

"That's Kibummie. Aww You wanna listen about the adventures Jesus too right?", Siwon asked the little boy infront of him. The boy had chubby cheeks and cute tiny eyes, and skin the color of milk. The milky skinned child looked up at Siwon and started to cry,"ANIYOO. NO MORE. AUCUN. MÉIYÔU. HENRY DON'T WANNAAA". 

"ANOTHER ONE?? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FOREIGNERS. TOO MANY FOREIGNERS", Heechul yelled walking away dragging Hangeng with him, ranting about kids not being able to speak korean the whole time. Hangeng mouthed Sorry in chinese while being dragged away.

Zhou Mi looked at the scene before him. Kibum was hitting Siwon with the bible yelling at him for making him cry. While the child whose name he guessed as Henry was still crying. Zhou Mi knew the kid had to be a little Chinese since he heard him shout NO in Chinese. The toddler cried louder as the two fought, finally gaining the attention of Siwon and Kibum. The toddler opened his eyes still crying and turned away from the two quarelling Christians.

When Henry turned he saw legs, he followed where they led to and saw Zhou Mi's gentle face. Henry continued to wail, holding his arms out to Zhou Mi. The tall boy stood there a little confused, then looked to Siwon and Kibum. KIbum motioned for him to go ahead and pick him up while hitting Siwon in the head with his other hand.

Zhou Mi nodded while bending down to pick up the small child. Henry who was still crying just layed his head on Zhou Mi's shoulder. The elder just swayed and began singing in Chinese in the hopes that it would calm the boy. Soon the boy stopped crying and looked back at Zhou Mi sniffling.

"N-No Shisus", Henry yelled while pouting, his chubby cheeks puffing out even more.

"OH MY GOD. HANNIE. DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT KID CALLED SIWON", Heechul screeched toppled over in laughter.

"Huh?", Siwon asked walking near the toddler in Zhou Mi's arms.

"NO SHISUS", Henry yelled while pointing at Siwon with a cute angry look. Heechul, Kibum, and Hangeng were now all rolling on the floor laughing. Siwon still not getting it, he huffed annoyed. He tried to smile and reach his hand out to Hen2ry, but the toddler only hid in Zhou Mi's chest. Zhou Mi moving his back towards Siwon shaking his head.

"No let him go", Zhou Mi said softly as a warning to Siwon, a somewhat protective instinct swelled over him. Now he could fully tell who his cousin was talking about. Heechul was the sassy best friend of his. Siwon was the crazy religious one, and that other one Kibum was as new as Zhou. He figured he was American since his accent sounded like it. Zhou Mi remembered Henry still hiding his face from Siwon who already had walked over to his hyungs to see why they were laughing.

"Henli. It's okay", Zhou Mi said gently, the mochi cheeked tike looking up. The boy looked around before looking at Zhou Mi.

"I'm Henry", the boy said in Mandarin while smiling, revealing his cute dimples. 

"My name is Zhou Mi. Nice to meet you Henli", Zhou Mi replied in Mandarin. The little child smiled while talking a million words a minute. Some in languages Zhou Mi didn't understand, but he listened to the animated toddler none the less.

"LOOK HYUKKIE. WE HAVE THE WHOLE ZOO HERE. THERE'S A CAT AND A DRAGON. AND A HORSE AND HEY WHOSE THAT. HIIIIIII~ LET'S BE FRIENDS. OH LOOK WE DON'T KNOW THEM EITHER HYUKKIE. WE MUST PLAY WITH THEM LATER. BUT THERE'S A CHIPMUNK AND HE'S ON A TREE. AND YOU'RE A MONKEY AND I'M A NEMO. WHERE'S RACCOON AND DINO HYUNG? WHERE'S TURTLE AND GIRAFFEY TOO??? AND THE BUNNY AND FOX?? OH AND SHINDONG-HYUNG? WHERE'S EVERYBODY?? WE CAN'T BE A ZOO WITHOUT ALL THE ANIMALS~ NOOOOOOOOOOO".

Donghae randomly outbursted. Now in tears at the fact that they didn't have a complete zoo. Eunhyuk trying to calm him down, everyone just stared at Donghae in disbelief. Even the 'giraffey' he mentioned was there. Ryeowook was silently reading with Yesung in the corner. The Eunhae 'BFFF's were known as being borderline ADD, Donghae's little outburt just introduced the new people to the magic of EunHae. To brighten the mood when it's not even necessary.

Henry just looked at Zhou Mi before wriggling to tell him he wanted down. He put the toddler down who started running towards the EunHae buddies. The two smiling widely with their arms open. Everyone's eyes widening while they ran to Henry.

"NOOOOO HENRYYYY", Kibum yelled.

"HANNIE GRAB HIM. ILL KILL THEM IF THEY TURN HIM", Heechul screeched at Hangeng. Everyone knowing all too well throwing an innocent child in the Eunhae mix would result in having a kid who would have ADHD and ADD. Thankfully Zhou Mi and Hangeng caught him in time, swinging the child by holding each of his arms.

Instantly little Henry forgot about Eunhae and was giggling as the two Chinese boys swung him. Everyone sighed in relief, Henry had been saved by being brainwashed by Eunhae. The two older boys set him down as he started running around the playroom.

"TURTLE", Henry shouted while starting to run after something. Yesung and Ryeowook's eyes widened while running after the mischevious child. 

"Hey why is that turtle so fast?", Kibum asked, staring at the turtle who was running away at a pretty unbelievable speed for a turtle.

"DRUGS"

"What's tha-".

"Nothing Kibummie. Don't listen to Heechul-hyung. Come let's pray for everyone"

"TURTLE!", Eunhae shouted in unison. Everyone's face looking horrified as Eunhae began chasing the poor turtle with Henry. 

"Thank God you're fast Ddangkoma"

"AMEN"

"SHUT UP SIWON"

"BAD WORD"

 

 


past two chaps weren't AS funny, so I thought I'd throw in a funny one XD

sorry there wasn't as much YeWook, I didn't formally introduce them to everybody yet Dx Kangteuk coming up :3

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing ^.^