Woman in black

One Shot scary stories

Park Jiyeon's POV

Me and my family had just moved into our new apartment. We have two cats. One is a maine coon and the other a black domestic short hair.The first night we were on our computers in the den. We were relaxing listening to some new age piano music , all of a sudden we heard the door opened and shut. When that happened, the cats were frightened so they ran and hid under the bed, we looked and saw a full a bodied apparation coming in from our apartment. She was wearing a long victorian blavk dress , she had a long black hair and as she was floatig across the floor she smiled and waved to us, after she left, a beautiful perfume permeated the house. We also had other encounters with the lady in black. I remember getting woke up one night, with my father screaming and saying that a  woman was sitting on his bed, talking to him. He couldnt see her but he did smelled the same perfume we smelled on the night we say the apparition. I have had my covers pulled me off of me while I slept and my head lifted up and my pillows taken out from under me. I have heard a woman's voice whisper in my ear and say "It's ok. I'm here. I will protect you." When me and my father are in  the cellar, we can hear footsteps walking across the floor and she said to me that she thinks it might be her dead husband or her son walking around in the house. Me and my family are not frightened by these haunting experiences. We are used to it now. The spirits are harmless. We have never been physically attacked by them.

Author note: I know this is a bit boring one.. But I'll make sure to search for a better story next time. Dont forget to wait for my next update. And thanks for reading. ^^