The girl in the red cape

One Shot scary stories

Sohee's parents went out for a buisness dinner, so they hired a babysitter to watch out for her. "Can I have some ice-cream?" Sohee asked aftersupper. "Sure." The babysitter, Tiffany said. "Where's the freezer?" "In the basement. So are the nuts, cherries, candies and stuffs." When Tiffany when down to get the ice-cream, she looked out the window to see a little girl standing outside. This didnt strike her as too suspicious and she simply brushed it off. After she had given Sohee her ice-cream, Soohee asked, "Can I have some hot fudge for this please?" "Of course." was her quick reply. After Tiffanywent back down into the basement to retrieve the hot fudge, she looked back out the window to see the same little girl, only wearing a red cape. She absentmindedly  wondered if the girl was playing dress-up as she trudged back upstairs. "Got it" she deadpanned after setting the hot fudge in the microwave and puttingthe thick chocolate goop on the ice-cream. "Can I please have some nuts on thus please......??" "Really?" "Puh-lease" ":Fine...." Tiffany sighed already heading back down stairs. As she got the nuts out of a small cabinet in the wall she looked back out the window and see the same little girl in the red cape, holding a kinfe. As she ran upstairs, she decided she was calling the police. "Ooh Thank you!" Tiffany squeled happily  from her perch of the pink Disney Princess booster seat.

"Uh-I-I yeah. Hey. Tiffany, I need you to- Oh no! Can I have a cherry top, please?" Not wanting to alarm Sohee, Tiffany decidedthat she would go get the cherries, then call the police after locking herself and Sohee in the bathroom. There's no way the little girl could get inside if the windows and doors were all locked. After slowly descending down the stairs, she opened with shaky arms, daring to peek out of the window. She closed her eyes before staring out it. The same little girl, in the same red cape, holding the same knife, was there. Only the kinfe was now had blood on it. Tiffany running up the stairs, scared of what might await, she checked on Sohee. Sohee was dead, a small pool of blood forming on the floor under her. 

She ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her before dialing 911. When the police arrived, the tearful mother and father were with them. The mother approached Tiffany, sobbing uncontrollably. "What happened?" "Oh God, I'm sorry. Oh God! I-I saw this little girl with a red cape and a knife outside your basement window!" "We-we dont have any basement windows, only mirrors....." The mother said.